Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

CRAZYPEOPLE wrote:
duhh dumb a$$ that took a rocket scientist to figure out
You know you can say ass on here, right?

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

actually im a former employee
well then

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

former employee wrote:
there all druggies that place needs shut down or hire different employees half of the staff are related and they shouldnt be able to have so many family members working up there together paula is one of the biggest sluts up there
oh good lord, they aren't ALL druggies. they have random drug tests anyway.

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

yea that place is pretty screwed up
sammysue

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

well then wrote:
<quoted text>oh good lord, they aren't ALL druggies. they have random drug tests anyway.
oh yeah right!!!! Thats a joke since they have so many that they KNOW are users and still they allow them to work there. They simply put them in the houses "taking care" of the ones who don't know what's going on and can't ever report the poor care they get. And yes, many of them are family and the ones that aren't blood family are just part of the "big dysfuntional family" that goes out of their way to "protect" each other. And who suffers, the clients!!! Back stabbers and liars and if you don't go along with them they make sure you lose your job and Brad Miller allows it ALL to go on!!!!
high road

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

you must be really down and out,do you really think every one in a work place is bad but you .i think who is making all the noise needs anger management
sexy

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

I have a nice cock that needs sucked
high road

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

sexy wrote:

help your self rubber neck
Mr lonely

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

sexy wrote:
Go apply for a job
sammysue

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

People who have not worked there have NO CLUE what goes on there so of course they feel everything is good. And the ones that do work there, well sure they think all is well, but looks can be deceiving!!!! Lying, back stabbing, sleeping on the job, covering up or the druggies,and yes, even covering up the mistreatment of clients. It all goes on there and I guess there are some that post on here that could name names, but still, who would believe it?!?!?!? Sad, because theones that suffer the most are the ones that have no voice.
stop it

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

If the establishments would put in cameras and microphones, they would catch a lot of perverts mistreating others and abusing their positions. Now what would that cost?
sammysue

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

stop it wrote:
If the establishments would put in cameras and microphones, they would catch a lot of perverts mistreating others and abusing their positions. Now what would that cost?
They say that would violate the clients "rights" the only problem is...the horrible behavior of the care givers continues unchecked and even when the higher ups ARE presented with proof, guess who gets fired?!?!?! The ones who gave the proof, NOT the ones with the bad behavior. The druggies still have their jobs, the sleepers still have their jobs and the back stabbing and lying continues on. Too many family ties at that place, too much ass kissing going on, too many near retirement, and too much of an "I dont care as long as I get my money and my overtime" attitudes. NOTHING will ever change at that place!!!!! SAD!!!!!!
Everyone Knows

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

your decorations look f'ing ridiculous.
iknowtoo

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Sasquatch!!!! You need to pipe down!!! You are not perfect by any means. Aimee its time to move on...we are tired of your games. We need and want our jobs. Go somewhere else and shut them down..since thats all your good at.
citizen

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

theres a thing called state that realy watches 4 abuse. there worse than the dhs. Are u trying to tell us all that u know and have seen abuse and have not done something about it. thats the same as doing it. know were did u get ur licence at. They need to be taken.
iknowthree

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

When one toots the education horn like she does, she should know not to use terms that she uses on a a daily basis if wanting to remain anonymous. She definitely needs some of the medications she is supposed to be dispensing to clients.
iknowfour

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

educated haha she paid a da to write her paper $500.00
sammysue

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

citizen wrote:
theres a thing called state that realy watches 4 abuse. there worse than the dhs. Are u trying to tell us all that u know and have seen abuse and have not done something about it. thats the same as doing it. know were did u get ur licence at. They need to be taken.
You know nothing...the PROOF was given to everybody, including people in Jeff City and still nothing happened. And do you want to know why? Because when state comes around the nice decorations are pulled from the closet, people are moved around, care givers assigned differant houses than normal, all in an effort to pull off a smoke and mirrors show....look how "good" we are and state has no clue. Caregivers that normally scream and cuss at patients/clients/consumers are nice as pie. Those that normally sit in a recliner playing on their cell phones are now up and "busy", all to make an impression. And what happens to the caregivers that TRY to make a difference, they are bullied, lied about and their lives are made a living hell by the rest of "the big dysfunctional family"...aka caregivers! The staff there will do WHATEVER is necessary to protect "their own" against any kind of proof that shows what they really do. So it continues because nobody wants to go up against the "family" because they KNOW they will lose their jobs, somehow THEY will be the ones that get fired.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Poplar Bluff Forum right now

Search the Poplar Bluff Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,775
any thoughts on Randy Bailey 1 hr Bobbie 16
NORDYNE leaving PB 2 hr cali 18
City Manager 2 hr guest 13
todd arnold 3 hr David 4
shooting 3 hr guest 1
Do you think a local pro wrestling promotion wo... 4 hr Wisher 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••