wrong

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jun 26, 2011
Its wrong god made adam and eve not adam and steve what is going wrong with world ! they should not be passing no law for them! I hate to be you on judgement day, you people need to read your bible it is a sin!!!!

Since: Aug 08

San Francisco, CA

#2 Jun 26, 2011
wrong wrote:
Its wrong god made adam and eve not adam and steve what is going wrong with world ! they should not be passing no law for them! I hate to be you on judgement day, you people need to read your bible it is a sin!!!!
Stupidity Does Amuse Me. Who in their right mind would even consider religious crap to be relevant anymore is amazing to me. Gay rights...Gay Marriage...It is coming, people. The right thing. If religion takes a hit, Fabulous!! I could give a rats ass about any of that religious mumbo jumbo. Religion is a hobby...or better yet akin to masturbation...Have fun with it if you wish...Do It all you want in Private...But keep you shit off of me and I will be so delighted.
IMO

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2011
You two talk god and religion if you must. Fact is Penis/Vagina were made for each other...

Since: Aug 08

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jun 27, 2011
IMO wrote:
You two talk god and religion if you must. Fact is Penis/Vagina were made for each other...
Perhaps for some. Just keep that smelly nasty vagina thing away from me...but if you love slimy things, go for it....

Viburnum, MO

#5 Jun 27, 2011
wrong wrote:
If it is a sin, which is debatable, we allow many more sins to go on legally all the time. Some are even encouraged in society. You are not required to participate in any of them if you so choose. The law is independent of your religion and with good reason. There should be no need to "pass" a law, it should have been equal protection from the beginning except for people like you that would keep slaves and separate but equal status, while instituting your theocracy.

Viburnum, MO

#6 Jun 27, 2011
IMO wrote:
I dont know what your point is here. Does that mean that corn was made ONLY to be eaten? Are we violating some fundamental rules here by using corn byproducts to run cars and coat apples with wax?

What about masturbation? Were our hands not made for that purpose so we cant do that?

Fellatio and cunnilingus?

Still not seeing your point. The law never mentioned what they did in the bedroom, just that they could not marry. Fact is the law should be blind when making unions between people and should apply itself equally to everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
steak n shake girl 48 min Large Marge 2
to destroy Mark Twain nursing home 1 hr Carnival Lover 5
Dustin Pickard 2 hr guest1 14
Tabitha Pierce 2 hr Yolonda 9
Lemonade House Grill owner? 3 hr Yolonda 10
kevin 4 hr OMFG 25
Save the Indian chief statue! 5 hr wonderinng 13
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE