Wonderlust

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Does anyone in town offer these loans?
hex

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Don't be a loser. Wait to get your refund or if you are a welfare rat that is getting back more than you paid in your tribute why pay a fee for getting free money?
Wonderlust

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Jan 26, 2013
I knew some idiot would have something smart to say....I am not on welfare, I have to put a down payment on a child's braces....so instead of being a jerk, why don't you get off Topix and find something productive to do...and insulting people is not productive. Does it make u feel good to do that?....it must. You clearly have issues. Enjoy your miserable existence! Moron.
hex

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Wonderlust wrote:
I knew some idiot would have something smart to say....I am not on welfare, I have to put a down payment on a child's braces....so instead of being a jerk, why don't you get off Topix and find something productive to do...and insulting people is not productive. Does it make u feel good to do that?....it must. You clearly have issues. Enjoy your miserable existence! Moron.
So your child needs braces so fast you cannot wait for a normal refund?

Is this emergency braces? So she went to the emergency room and they told you "my god this child is going to die if you do not get them in braces now!"

Don't waste your money. People that do this crap are idiots... Why finance your own money?
hex

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Jan 26, 2013
I didn't say you were on welfare by the way....
Wow

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Jan 27, 2013
hex wrote:
I didn't say you were on welfare by the way....
Yes u did......!
hex

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Yes u did......!
Okay read my post and try to used 7th grade reading skills... Maybe use your finger under each word and read it out loud to someone who is not an idiot...
Just Wondering

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Jan 28, 2013
hex wrote:
<quoted text>So your child needs braces so fast you cannot wait for a normal refund?

Is this emergency braces? So she went to the emergency room and they told you "my god this child is going to die if you do not get them in braces now!"

Don't waste your money. People that do this crap are idiots... Why finance your own money?
Very well said!
Just Wondering

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Jan 28, 2013
Wonderlust wrote:
If you fall into the trap of RAL, just guessing, low credit score, paycheck to paycheck, rent to own, buy here pay here vehicles-no budget?
Don't fall into that poverty trap and take control of your finances.
no one

Garden City, MO

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Nobody does them anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loose ladies at Ozark fitness!! 8 min Guest 11
alans muffler 1 hr Haha 11
Walmart Neighborhood Market 1 hr shopper 17
Jewayne Shaw is a coward. 1 hr badass 18
5 biggest drug dealers (Sep '09) 6 hr ikfs 154
I forgot how to poop (Sep '12) 8 hr Bubba 13
Valentine's Day - AVOID Rob's Flowers and Gifts!! (Jan '09) 9 hr Love Roses 169
Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?