dreamer

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

just wondering what it would be like.has anyone ever been there done that?
good hearted

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

always wondered that myself.
veil

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

y dont u try it and c for urself
good hearted

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

veil wrote:
y dont u try it and c for urself
A part of me wants to try it, but how do you approach the idea with someone else?
dreamer

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Judged:

I have wondered the exact same thing good hearted.
How do you approach someone to join in on some fun? You just can't go up to one of your friends and ask them to come home with you and have a threesome with you and your boyfriend or husband, right? And now days, you have to be extremely careful! There are alot of nasty things going around.
good hearted

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

maybe we will both get some honest answers here.There are usually a bunch of jerks that get on here and poke fun and turns a discussion into some sort of cussing,name calling subject, but maybe we will get lucky to find someone that knows how and will tell us what it's like.
guest2

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

3 some you ask,well i have, me,myself,& I-and if your looking for that kind of stuff,then sign up for fling,com,and other sites,all you will get here is some smart azz,my boyfriend himself would love to have(3-some) but like it was said,how does someone approach.good luck...
knows too much

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

nowadays, couples find a lonely widower and the wife comes on to him, so they can get him to bankroll them in something. I know a man that this happened to. He finally realized what they were doing after losing thousands of dollars. He sued and got some of it back, but not his dignity.
The sad thing is these guys are so lonely that to get the wife, they have to take the husband too. Yech!
i have

Viburnum, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

I have been in a couple of them. The best thing to do, IMO, is to get a friend that you know and just ask them. Mine was 2 girls and me, and i think its best if the girl initiates the contact with the 3rd person, that way they feel more comfortable that the other involved female is OK with the idea. If you were going 2 guys 1 girl id probably say having both people approach the third person would be the best, with the woman talking (assuming no gay male acts are going to be happening). But i dont have any experience with that so i could be wrong there... Just ask in a non threatening and no pressure manner. Something like "My husband and i were thinking of having a threesome and would like to invite you to join us. No worries but if you decide youre interested let us know and we can talk about it." Then let it drop. If the person is even open to the idea, they will let you know, if not then just carry on with the friendship just like it never happened. After it happens things can be weird though, so be forewarned. Some people will do it, especially if theres alcohol or whatever involved, and then feel embarassed later to be around you. Possibly casually bring the idea up up in conversation before you ask, just to see how the person feels about it. I would stay away from ad sites... seems extra dirty to me, but thats just me.

As for what its like, theres a lot to take into consideration. From the perspective of a male, its "busy" lol. It is definitely fun, but if youre worried about disease/pregnancy it can get difficult. Even wearing a condom youll have to swap every time you switch partners, which means changing positions takes a bit of time, and you have to change often because youre trying to please two women. Theres also the toys, other forms of penetration, etc that all have to be cleaned in between partners. I will admit i have done it without protection and its a lot easier, but youre taking a risk when you do that.
lolme myself and i

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

well im pretty much honest with my man he knows my desires.:) if u r good friends with ur spouse they try to understand ur feelings/desires.....i brought this up and he couldnt stand the thought of me and another man but he'd do it if thats what i wanted,+ another chick, so i guess, im on the wrong thread i need to be on the orgy thread! peace n love
ouch

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

knows too much wrote:
nowadays, couples find a lonely widower and the wife comes on to him, so they can get him to bankroll them in something. I know a man that this happened to. He finally realized what they were doing after losing thousands of dollars. He sued and got some of it back, but not his dignity.
The sad thing is these guys are so lonely that to get the wife, they have to take the husband too. Yech!
awe how sad!
have I

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

guest2 wrote:
3 some you ask,well i have, me,myself,& I-and if your looking for that kind of stuff,then sign up for fling,com,and other sites,all you will get here is some smart azz,my boyfriend himself would love to have(3-some) but like it was said,how does someone approach.good luck...
"it never hurts to ask" havent u heard that before

Since: Aug 08

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Judged:

Never have and never will not for me.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

this one is for the guy who says he had to keep cleanin stuff, he can use dental damm and do oral on one while one of the other girls is on top of him or one of the other girls can be givin just a suggestion. if oral is involved and everyone makes an effort to enjoy it it isn't a "job" to be clean and keep everyone happy. No i haven't done this just know people who have. lol. thought u had me huh???
Friend

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Angela,this cant be you,but I recon it is..It's your picture..Are you into all that kind of crap? I like to have one partner and that would have t be my husband,he thrills me enough to were I dont need to have a 3some..try findig someone who really cares..I feel those who cheat,or like having these 3somes are not happy with who they are and when they get offered to get involved they jump to the opportunity....LOL...this site has some crazy shit on here....Angela you are a good person and you need not to get involved
good hearted

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

i have wrote:
I have been in a couple of them. The best thing to do, IMO, is to get a friend that you know and just ask them. Mine was 2 girls and me, and i think its best if the girl initiates the contact with the 3rd person, that way they feel more comfortable that the other involved female is OK with the idea. If you were going 2 guys 1 girl id probably say having both people approach the third person would be the best, with the woman talking (assuming no gay male acts are going to be happening). But i dont have any experience with that so i could be wrong there... Just ask in a non threatening and no pressure manner. Something like "My husband and i were thinking of having a threesome and would like to invite you to join us. No worries but if you decide youre interested let us know and we can talk about it." Then let it drop. If the person is even open to the idea, they will let you know, if not then just carry on with the friendship just like it never happened. After it happens things can be weird though, so be forewarned. Some people will do it, especially if theres alcohol or whatever involved, and then feel embarassed later to be around you. Possibly casually bring the idea up up in conversation before you ask, just to see how the person feels about it. I would stay away from ad sites... seems extra dirty to me, but thats just me.
As for what its like, theres a lot to take into consideration. From the perspective of a male, its "busy" lol. It is definitely fun, but if youre worried about disease/pregnancy it can get difficult. Even wearing a condom youll have to swap every time you switch partners, which means changing positions takes a bit of time, and you have to change often because youre trying to please two women. Theres also the toys, other forms of penetration, etc that all have to be cleaned in between partners. I will admit i have done it without protection and its a lot easier, but youre taking a risk when you do that.
Why would things feel a little weird afterwards if all parties enjoyed it? I appreciate the information you gave.It sounds really simple and harmless.It's just a fantasy that I have had and it's been on my mind alot lately. I guess I've got that middle age stuff going on. lol. I'm 38 and there are alot of things I want to try before I get too old to do them. So lets say I have the desire for 2 men and myself. How does that work. It seems like alot of excitement to me!!
who be that

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Judged:

FRIEND, Ibet u where sheltered. my wife &i love each other very much &would never cheat but do love to experement and Show off our abillities. Lighten up and live a little.
dreamer

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Judged:

who be that wrote:
FRIEND, Ibet u where sheltered. my wife &i love each other very much &would never cheat but do love to experement and Show off our abillities. Lighten up and live a little.
I don't see anything wrong with bringing in another partner. You must have alot of self confidence to do so though. apparently friend doesn't have it in herself to let herself explore and have a little fun.I too am extremely happy with what I have at home, but I want to fulfill his fantasy as well as mine. Nothing wrong with that, right?

“I see the world for what it is”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

I've been in a few with my ex girlfriend. While I lived in Miami, we would go to Miami Velvet, a swingers club, and after a night of drinking and talking to other couples, we would eventually take someone home with us. The sex was always amazing, but sometimes there would be a few people that would just try to scam us. It's too bad that Poplar Bluff is full of so many uptight prudes.
sexy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

I have a few times it was great,me and a female freind, and 1 guy all the attion was on the guy man it was the night of his life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Poplar Bluff News, Events & Info