Next Last
ABC

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 6, 2008
works at hwy w club does anybody know this young lady
dunno

Quitman, AR

#2 Nov 7, 2008
is this the same one that worked at coltons?
just helping

Wappapello, MO

#3 Nov 8, 2008
yep
no name

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 8, 2008
what kind of aperson is she i here she is very nice i woud like to talk to her but dont know if she is dating anyone you now in pb if you talk to the wrong person you get your a## whipped just curious
Friend

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Nov 9, 2008
Yeah she is.
HAHAHA

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Nov 9, 2008
She dates a different guy every other week! Go get her buddy.
dunno

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2008
yah, you shouldnt have any problem getting with her from what ive heard
JASON HAYS

Faridabad, India

#8 Nov 11, 2008
HERE WE GO AGAIN, PEOPLE TALKING TRASH THAT DONT HAVE THE STONES TO PUT THERE REAL NAME ON HERE. WHY DONT YOU GET A LIFE AND I DO KNOW HER. SHES IS A COOL PERSON AND YOU JUST NEED TO GET A LIFE AND DO SOMETHING. YOU ALL ARE PROBABLY GAY..
Me Too

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Nov 11, 2008
I know her too Mr J.H. She is a whore. Proably the only reson you think she is cool cuz she gave you some. Wonder who she is with this week. She's like that old saying like a door knob everyone gets a turn. Good luck to you all. P.S. Rap it up!!!
hello

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2008
TRUE THAT!
famous leann from w club

Faridabad, India

#11 Jan 9, 2009
JASON HAYS wrote:
HERE WE GO AGAIN, PEOPLE TALKING TRASH THAT DONT HAVE THE STONES TO PUT THERE REAL NAME ON HERE. WHY DONT YOU GET A LIFE AND I DO KNOW HER. SHES IS A COOL PERSON AND YOU JUST NEED TO GET A LIFE AND DO SOMETHING. YOU ALL ARE PROBABLY GAY..
Thanks Jason. These people dont realize that all of the them on here talking shit really are gay! They have no clue what they are talking about. My friends know the real me and I don't really care what everyone else thinks.
true that

United States

#12 Jan 10, 2009
I know the truth about her and she is a big whole. Shes also a gold digger. Anyone looking for a crazy bitch you found one.
Mel

United States

#13 Jan 13, 2009
ABC wrote:
works at hwy w club does anybody know this young lady
i know her personally..she seems nice b/c you're in there spending money and she loves that as much as her fake ass tan. her name is leann willis, maiden name morris. she's a ho, got 2 baby daddies and constantly on the lookout for #3 so wrap it up cuz even if she's on B.C.- she's been practicing...A LOT...with several people
kills me

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Jan 19, 2009
Bahahaha...well i am sure she will have number 3 on the way soon...she has alot of guts to do some of the sh!t she does...ive seen her play mommy to other peoples kids...shes is lucky it wasnt me because i would be beating some f'n a**....so anyone that has good comments come on she is a f'ing white trash w h o r e who will maybe one day find someone to pay for everything for her...nasty bi...i feel sorry for brian caught up in her fake outside he will pay
Camille Armes

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Jan 19, 2009
geeze...leave people alone...I got on here tonight because I got an email talking about some things on here...I dont know leann and cant say i have ever talked to her. but she is with my ex and around my kids. I cant say at first i was happy about it not because it was her but because it was just another woman around my kids..
But leave people alone and get a life. I have nothing bad to say about leann and she is around my kids so i am sure you ppl can find something nice to say. Dont be mad at people because they are trying to do something for their lives... like i said i dont know her and maybe she has made mistakes but who hasent everyone does and everyone will...but that is peoples past let it go and live in the future....thats the only way you will become a better person and that is what we need in this world.
jason

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jan 19, 2009
i think she is sexy ass hell. I would put a baby in her.
johns girl

Faridabad, India

#17 Jan 26, 2009
dont you people have anything better to do then gossip bout whos f'n who. get a life seriously. i may not like bryan and other people may not either but that has nothing to do with leann she is her own person. so just leave her alone and live your own life. stay out of other peoples. even if she did f u c k everyone and their momma it is still none of your business but i dont believe it cuz if she is always with someone else than y is she still with bryan??? ok then shut the f u c k up
bump

Saint Peters, MO

#18 Mar 2, 2009
oh i just couldn't resist to bump this back to the top and see what else i can find out about this chick
Mo Mo from W

Faridabad, India

#19 Mar 3, 2009
Who in the hell do you people think you are... if anyone knows that girl its me, Ive grown up with her my whole life and yeah we have had our knock down drag outs but she is not what all you people on here keep saying she is... She is one of my best friends and half of you people are on here are just repeating what you supposably heard.... why dont yall grow up a lil bit and realize that talkin shit about someone isnt as cool as you think it is.... We( her friends ) know the truth about her and thats all that matters.... Love ya JJ!:-))
nick

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Mar 3, 2009
that is just poplar bluff for ya people talk thats all i am so ready to get out of this town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pof 8 min sugar baby 6
Donna Stoutt 1 hr Whenthehammerfalls 8
Mr Kaplan Best thing that has happened to Popla... 1 hr Real Citizen 2
Menards sucks. (Sep '14) 2 hr dylan mclane 42
Katrina Hofner 2 hr Qulin Boy 4
landlord ray robertson (Oct '10) 4 hr Lol 9
Anybody know anything about a possible homicide... 4 hr Quifly 21
Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web