OMG

Saint Louis, MO

#23 May 11, 2010
i do know her and i know more about her life than she thinks i do, so unles you know who i am.. dnt say what i do and dont know...thank you
ifucanthandlemea tmyworst

United States

#24 May 12, 2010
Lets just say Wat jade wants jade gets mommy will get it for her.like prom last year the Guy she went with didn't want to go with her but mom persuaded him some how u will never have a secret that momma don't know and momma fights all her battles for her I mean really how can u be a teenager and never be able to make mistakes without someone hiding it an sheltering a child so no one knows it was her child I mean there's a limit but everyone will make mistakes y hide that learn from them and move on jade isn't someone I want my son to date
Damn People

Chagrin Falls, OH

#25 May 12, 2010
Whatever kid.....keep lying! You know nothing about all the shit she's been through. You know nothing about her personal life. You probably only know her name and what she looks like. If your going to lie about someone at least do it about someone that people will believe your lies about. No one will believe your comments about her. She's a nice girl and if you really knew her, you would know that.
Funny

Eminence, MO

#26 May 12, 2010
I feel sorry for her. Her mother is delusional and hopefully she doens't become the same way. Pageant queen? I don't think so! I also wonder how many times they are going to move. Maybe if step daddy would keep a job they wouldn't have to.
ifucanthandlemea tmyworst

United States

#27 May 12, 2010
Wtfe I do know her I never said she wasn't nice but my God y lower ur standards that momma has to make sure u have a date to prom let her live life with some mistakes u can't protect a child all there life I mean really they will always be ur child no matter Wat mistakes they make I know mine do. And I have drank and tried cigarette but she isn't even allowed to go anywhere that she doesn't have to call mommy every 5 minutes to tell her wats going on I have been in the same spot as her at it was every minute it seemed like that's over protective
sittinsomewherei nmissouri

United States

#28 May 12, 2010
Well I couldn't tell you funny how many times I can tell u that if they liked there money more than blowing it on BS they wouldn't have to move trying to keep up With the Jones trying to be something they ain't. As far as her stepdad maybe someone should feel sry for him. Look at what he has to live with
Funny

Eminence, MO

#29 May 12, 2010
sittinsomewhereinmissouri wrote:
Well I couldn't tell you funny how many times I can tell u that if they liked there money more than blowing it on BS they wouldn't have to move trying to keep up With the Jones trying to be something they ain't. As far as her stepdad maybe someone should feel sry for him. Look at what he has to live with
Exactly! If mama is going to blow money, maybe she should think about a nose job. They try hard to keep up, but it ain't happenin. Now mommy wants Jade to be the next Ms USA! Pulease!
The REAL truth about Jade

Chagrin Falls, OH

#30 May 12, 2010
You are very sad individuals. I suggest you stop bitching about the fact that we make more money as a family then you could ever imagine....so get a life. My mother works very hard and has a Master's degree, so, until you have her amount of education STFU. My step dad is self employed and a part-time stay at home dad to me and my two year old brother. He is the man who raised me because my own father was a worthless piece of human flesh just as his entire side of the family is.....some of whom I am POSITIVE are the anonymous posters on here that don't have the balls to say these things to our face.

My prom date both last year and this year are nobody's business. Believe me, both were very agreeable to go with me and I am still VERY good friends with both of them. I have never had a problem going to prom alone. I just haven't had to.
We moved several times in the past five years because low life thieves broke into our home and robbed us. A second move was due to my mother expecting my little brother. Last move was due to the fact we bought a house. We now live in a very nice home that I am sure people like my "haters" would be jelous of. My parents pay their bills just fine, and from the sounds of your comments, probably have their taxes used to support your lazy a$$.

I participated in the Miss Missouri Teen Pageant to raise awareness for my cause and to receive a scholarship. Sorry if I plan for my future. Sorry if you and yours don't have the self confidence, drive and determination to do the same. I have no false aspirations to become any type of pageant winner, but yeah me for at least having the courage to try something more than hiding behind a computer slamming people.

As for my mother's nose, I won't even respond to your ignorance. She is a survivor of domestic abuse so unless you know the entire story....STFU.

My mother is my best friend. I apologize for the fact that you don't have a great relationship with your mother. On the contrary to popular belief, I don't get everything I want because I have the class to only ask for what I need. I do get a lot of extras because I am a wonderful daughter, a great student, and a very hard worker. I have worked since I was fifteen, I don't live off my parents' money. I will be attending a four year college on an academic and athletic scholarship. I also have a $33,500 scholarship from the pageant....you know the one I had the balls to enter. I will surpass everyone who has bad mouthed me and my family on this forum. If you have anything further to say to me and my family - be as bold as you think you are and do it in person.

Furthermore, not that it is ANYBODY's business, but I am not ashamed to share any details about my life.....I am one of the very few virgins left at PBHS and am very proud of that fact. I don't date a lot because frankly, I don't have time for high school drama or BS such as the people on this forum. TO the parent whose son supposedly likes me, I mean no disrespect, but if you have to come to a trash web site such as this to find out about people, I am sure I would not be interested in dating your son.

As far as my mother fighting my battles....uh, no, she supports me and she will speak her mind to ignorant people who make threats to either myself or my brother - as good parents should - too bad you don't understand that.

Furthermore, the sicko making the molestation and/or incest statements about me and my stepfather, I pity you and hope that you don't become brave enough to reveal yourself. I am sure my DAD would like to meet you.

Also, yes, I am friends with a Mike or two, a Luke or two and Ben Scott. Sorry if their girlfriends are insecure about that but believe me, I don't want or need to settle for anybody's sloppy seconds.

I am actually disgusted that I have been lured into this ridiculous conversation with an obvious bunch of jealous idiots, but I have been raised to stand up for myself.
Cheri Morgan

Chagrin Falls, OH

#32 May 12, 2010
HaHa wrote:
Your son is so stupid this girl is a whore.....She screwed my best friends boyfriend while they were together. If u want your son with a whore let him date her. She's a bitchy, ugly, slutty whore.
I don't know who you may be but you and I both know your comments are an outright lie. It is unfortunate that perhaps your BFF's boyfriend showed more interest in my daughter than your friend but to make such blatant outrageous accusations is beyond mean. Grow up.
Cheri Morgan

Chagrin Falls, OH

#33 May 12, 2010
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! If mama is going to blow money, maybe she should think about a nose job. They try hard to keep up, but it ain't happenin. Now mommy wants Jade to be the next Ms USA! Pulease!
Interesting...glad to know you have nothing more important in your life to do than sit around and judge my physical characteristics. I'm overweight too, perhaps I should diet. I also have a lazy left eye, cosmetic surgery perhaps? Oh, and let's not forget that I have to dye my hair because I have premature gray. I have a couple of crooked teeth - damn braces didn't work. AND last but not least, yes, my nose is crooked courtesy of my ex husband Jeff Floyd who was abusive and strung out on drugs. Damn, shame on me for getting up in the mornings!! How do I do it?

Um, I also happen to have an IQ bigger than my shoe size. I have a career that affords me the better things in life. I have a daughter that does not cause me to pull my gray hair out. I have a son that is a blessing. I have a husband that allows me to be me and doesn't expect me to wait on him hand and foot, nor is he abusive or a child molester.

Overall, I think I will chose my life over yours even with all my horrible flaws.
Cheri Morgan

Chagrin Falls, OH

#34 May 12, 2010
Curious wrote:
and prolly her step dad
Whoever you are, I will not even grace with a personal response. You are a sick individual and I hope you get help. Your accusation or implied comment is beyond reproach.
Cheri Morgan

Chagrin Falls, OH

#35 May 12, 2010
sittinsomewhereinmissouri wrote:
You have a problem with what we choose to spend our money on? Sorry for your luck. We earn it. We spend it. We save it. Not really yours or anybody else's business.

As far as my husband, he is not a prisoner - he may leave if he likes. Oh, but wait, maybe being married to a strong, independent, financially savvy, faithful and loving wife doesn't seem so bad. Maybe having two wonderful children is a blessing. It could be worse, he could have ended up with somebody like you.
Cheri Morgan

Chagrin Falls, OH

#36 May 12, 2010
ifucanthandlemeatmyworst wrote:
Lets just say Wat jade wants jade gets mommy will get it for her.like prom last year the Guy she went with didn't want to go with her but mom persuaded him some how u will never have a secret that momma don't know and momma fights all her battles for her I mean really how can u be a teenager and never be able to make mistakes without someone hiding it an sheltering a child so no one knows it was her child I mean there's a limit but everyone will make mistakes y hide that learn from them and move on jade isn't someone I want my son to date
You should really get your facts straight. Jade's prom date was and is still a very good friend. He was tickled to go with her and they had a blast. He would have taken her this year as well but was past the age requirements. Glad to know that Jade isn't somebody you would want your son to date. I assure you she wouldn't want to date him either. Just a little tidbit your gossip supplier may not be aware of - Jade turned down 3 dates to prom last year because she was already going with her friend.
Cheri Morgan

Chagrin Falls, OH

#37 May 12, 2010
guest 2 wrote:
I was just wondering if she was a nice girl? I didn't start this thread but I recognized her name that's why I asked. The first guest is not me! My son really likes her I was just a curious parent.
Please don't form your opinion by the low lifes on here slamming my daughter. She is a great person and maybe someday you and your son may have the pleasure of meeting her or getting to know her.
Cheri Morgan

Chagrin Falls, OH

#38 May 12, 2010
OMG wrote:
i do know her and i know more about her life than she thinks i do, so unles you know who i am.. dnt say what i do and dont know...thank you
Since you seem to be so well informed about Jade, please do give me a call so that you can fill me in on all of this compelling knowledge. Perhaps if you had a life of your own you wouldn't have to amuse yourself by telling lies about hers. Get a job. A hobby. A college education. Do something besides become yet another loser that my taxes support.
Danny Killian

Saint Louis, MO

#39 May 12, 2010
Seriously?
Jade's been one of my best friends since the fourth grade, I'm really sorry people have you try to make outrageous affronts to her reputation, but knock it off. You're not cute, You're not funny.
Sorry that you can't keep your boyfriend on a leash and that he wants her instead of you. Live with it. Furthermore, Your blatant attacks on her family's income is a clear sign of jealousy. Her mom works hard at THREE jobs. And their not dead-end night shift jobs at McDonald's, like all you low-lives living of welfare. Get over yourselves.
Their great people, and they'd do anything to help anyone. Simple as that.
meeee

Seattle, WA

#40 May 13, 2010
Cheri Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seem to be so well informed about Jade, please do give me a call so that you can fill me in on all of this compelling knowledge. Perhaps if you had a life of your own you wouldn't have to amuse yourself by telling lies about hers. Get a job. A hobby. A college education. Do something besides become yet another loser that my taxes support.
so let me get this straight.....jade is cheri morgans' daughter? cheri morgan who is a doctor? who is married to vernon morgan? am i correct on this that a dr is posting on this shitty website? please do not lower yourself to these idiots on here dr morgan. your daughter seems very well educated and has no need to worry about these dumbasses
Cheri Morgan

Chagrin Falls, OH

#41 May 13, 2010
meeee wrote:
<quoted text>
so let me get this straight.....jade is cheri morgans' daughter? cheri morgan who is a doctor? who is married to vernon morgan? am i correct on this that a dr is posting on this shitty website? please do not lower yourself to these idiots on here dr morgan. your daughter seems very well educated and has no need to worry about these dumbasses
Trust me, I only responded because I was woke up in the middle of the night by a very sensitive and upset child that SHOULD have only been worrying about her upcoming graduation. Instead, insensitive idiots had her very concerned and angry on the eve of one of her most important life events and accomplishments.

I know that the "brave" posters on here will never have enough courage to say such callous and untrue things to my face, so yes, I had to get my hands dirty....but at least mine can be washed.
I know how jade feels

United States

#42 May 13, 2010
I just wanted to say that i know how Jade feels,people dont like me either because my FAMILY has money NOT me but my parents my father works hard for his money sometimes 14-24 hours a day and you shouldnt be jealous of her or me because of it i think you all need to grow up and get lives and STOP posting shit about jade on her because you all are JEALOUS of her and what she has MAYBE if you got off you lazy asses you all could have what jade and i both have.Jade and i both work so no we don't get anything "handed" to us but like she says they are OUR parents and give us stuff for being good kids and not getting pregnant like everyone else or qutting school because some loser ass bum wanted us to....
I know Jade personally she's a sweet person and would do anything for any one as would i she does NOT act like she has money neither one of us do.But i'm sure we BOTH think it's funny how our haters dont have anything else to do but sit here and bad mouth people....MAYBE get off the computer and get a job or go back to school and then maybe you all could have money and leave jade alone....
Cheri is also an amazing person,and an awesome mom as her husband to the poster who posted that about JADES step dad all i have to say is that YOU don't KNOW him so how can YOU judge him?????
No one on here knows what goes on in Jades life on a daily basis BUT her and her mom...I KNOW jade is NOT a slut,or ugly or anything else you haters wrote on here...she is hott as hell maybe thats why all the guys want her and no you every thought about that??And also maybe its NOT whats on the out side that matters any ways its whats on the outside that matters and people need to realize that....
If your son wants to date Jade maybe he needs to ask her instead of you
shut up and listen

United States

#43 May 13, 2010
Lets start with you dont know this family. They are friends of mine and our friendship has fallen apart a time or two over bullshi* but I still will still step up to bat for them because I know all of them. They are good people. They work for what they have. Yes they may have money but they worked for it. Either way doesnt matter. Now to tell what I can about each one independently. Cheri is a friend. Probably one of the best friends I have had in a long time we are at a stand still in our friendship at the moment but i still class her a true friend. As my third party of situations she has helped me out alot and made me see the light when i couldnt see it for myself. She is a good person and I know after all our ups and downs I could probably call her and she would be there if i needed her to be. Why you ask because true friends are a dime a dozen and she is the real deal. You know she put herself through school she deserves everything she has. Dont judge her or her family unless you know them. Jade lets see where to start. She is a wonderful young lady that evidently you havent give the time a day to get to know. She is very sweet. Just because she is still a virgin and waiting on that special some yall want to call her a slut how does that work. Just because shes friends with a guy doesnt mean she is screwing them. She is a very smart girl to with a future ahead of her and one day when she gets done with college and has made a nice place in life i hope she comes back to pb and when yall try to speak to her I hope she blows you off like yall have her because you all judge her like judging a book by the cover before seeing the inside. You go tonight Jade and graduate. Hold your head high even though havent talked to you in a while I am thinking of you on thinking of youon this day that will change your life for ever YOU GO GIRL I am proud of you. Her stepdad well as far him i can say he is more than that hes jades dad. He fulfilled a spot in her life that her own father wanted nothing to do with. He completes this family. They all love one another as a family. It doesnt matter where he works or what he does their a family. So why dont you all back the fuc* up and leave them alone. As far as jades little brother well he has a family of love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's your hair 36 min Shane bridgewater 5
Sunday's DAR Front Page 59 min A Rod 25
Coalburner 2 hr Poet 9
Jacob Ford aka Porter from Sean Cody 2 hr heyyyy 2
the booths at pop roxx (Apr '12) 3 hr tommie nailor mi... 637
stephanie ann hobbs i love you (Apr '15) 8 hr Kitten 15
anyone with the last name Trice 10 hr I am better 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages