First Prev
of 5
Next Last
laughing at u all

Patton, MO

#1 Oct 18, 2010
Hey ya'll lets name all the stringtown losers out there!
George

Campbell, MO

#3 Oct 18, 2010
Scott F.
semo conserv

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Oct 18, 2010
I live in stringtown and I am not a loser...but if you want to meet at the store one morning I would gladly give you a fat lip....Then Scott F could print that in his paper
right

Patton, MO

#5 Oct 19, 2010
The day scott grows a set..that'll be the day. N since my last comment was removed let me try this one again without offending mr faughns feelings! Don't tear up this time ya weenie!
stringtowner

Faridabad, India

#6 Oct 19, 2010
That is funny. Stringtown is the best town in the world!!! Funny that when you needed a road built or a mayor you came to stringtown people go get it done.
Now we have two commissioners and a treasurer from stringtown. Dont mess with us!
yeah

Patton, MO

#7 Oct 19, 2010
and u have a bunch of inbreeding drug addicts...Is that something to really be proud of?

Since: Mar 10

Poplar Bluff, Mo

#8 Oct 19, 2010
right wrote:
The day scott grows a set..that'll be the day. N since my last comment was removed let me try this one again without offending mr faughns feelings! Don't tear up this time ya weenie!
^^ Why didn't you put your name to that posting, Suzie Mullens?
Hey Idiots

Patton, MO

#9 Oct 19, 2010
It is funny you talk about Stringtown! Where people make their own laws.... Poachers everywhere that kill when they want to! Idiots going to bars getting drunk and then dying on their way home. Half of what Stringtown people say are lies, and the other half is pure speculation! Stingtown because its a pain to even think of it!
yeah

Patton, MO

#10 Oct 19, 2010
Indigo_stars wrote:
<quoted text>
^^ Why didn't you put your name to that posting, Suzie Mullens?
Yeah make no mistake...I'm not Suzie! Don't know her or care to! Anyone from that hell hole ya'll call Stringtown is just sick!
lmao at u

Patton, MO

#11 Oct 19, 2010
who wants to talk of a place where people kill themselves on a regular because of this place? Ok lets talk about the so called good place where all of these "good" folk come from. Eldie? enough said there. He's a Freeman! Joe who's cheats on his wife regularly. Are those the "good" folk u speak of? Or Scott who is a theif? I would keep ragging on him but it seems he is only doing what he was raised by his "hood" to do! you can't blame the man for the way he was brought up to think it's normal. Normal to screw ur livestock and breed with your sister but heaven forbid one of the ladies there sleeps with a black man, RIGHT? Did i get the jest of it?
m hwyer

United States

#13 Oct 19, 2010
S- town rules!!!
semo conserv

Greenbrier, AR

#14 Oct 19, 2010
lmao at u wrote:
who wants to talk of a place where people kill themselves on a regular because of this place? Ok lets talk about the so called good place where all of these "good" folk come from. Eldie? enough said there. He's a Freeman! Joe who's cheats on his wife regularly. Are those the "good" folk u speak of? Or Scott who is a theif? I would keep ragging on him but it seems he is only doing what he was raised by his "hood" to do! you can't blame the man for the way he was brought up to think it's normal. Normal to screw ur livestock and breed with your sister but heaven forbid one of the ladies there sleeps with a black man, RIGHT? Did i get the jest of it?
I would like to refer to my original comment
yeah

Patton, MO

#15 Oct 19, 2010
that's how ya win an arguement smart one. gee let's all just repeat ourselves. See what i am talkin about?
watched you breed animal

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Oct 21, 2010
lmao at u wrote:
Oh lets not forget the campbells and shepards and the darnells.. They are all screwed up right? there is alot of people that is stupid and dumb and for the one who does the dogging is the one that breeds with live stock.. Ilmfao at you.
yeah

Patton, MO

#17 Oct 21, 2010
Yeah that's fair the people i did breed with you can compare to livestock. But we all make young mistakes.
Oh what BS

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Oct 21, 2010
Topix seems to be the perfect place for childish growups to rant and rave about other people they don't even know! I DO live in Stringtown and have for almost 30 yrs. I have worked hard all my life and have a nice piece of land and a house that is paid for, so rant on all you want to. There ARE decent folks that live out here and I AM one of them. You have anymore to say about some of the Campbell family, come say it to their face and see if you don't get your ass whipped and run out of town. Enough said about people you don't know a damn thing about!!!!
Talk about inbred, most of the people in PB are crack head, low life dumb asses! Can't work, don't want to work and cry for a hand out all the time! You have whites running around wanting to be black and blacks runnin around stealing and robbing people nightly, way to go town people of PB!!!!!
bob

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Oct 21, 2010
stringtowners aint nothing but a bunch of kid raping drug users. everyone from stringtown needs to find a short rope and a tall tree. do the world a favor and O.D. on all the drugs u losers use. stop going to the dr and getting pills. its people like u who make it hard for people who are really hurt to get the treatment they for real need.
Oh what BS

Greenbrier, AR

#21 Oct 21, 2010
Well "bob", not for sure who you are but you must know some people out here or are a drug head just like the ones you run down. Some out here DO get drugs from the Doc and lie about what is wrong, BUT there are more honest people who have actually WORKED all their life and have disabilities that need help from the Doctors. Like I said in my earlier post, you want to talk shit, come to the person and talk shit face to face and we WILL see who gets set straight for sure. I find out who you are "bob", we will see who is right and wrong. Again, IF you don't know for sure what is wrong with a person, you "bob" don't have a reason to post shit about someone. Go get a JOB and your OWN life and stop trying to make others miserable! Ha, talk about a lowlife and a looser "bob"...you are the perfect example!
bob

Poplar Bluff, MO

#22 Oct 21, 2010
i dated one of u stringtown peices of sh!t for 3 years and let me just say that all of their family is nothing but doppers and users. the only reason i stayed with the idiot i was with is because there were children involved and everytime i said i was done, they would try to kill themselves. and they were realated to 99% of u inbred f*cktards. so dont tell me i know nothing of u down-home, dope snorting, trailer trash, child molesting, wife beating, drug runnin, pill poppin, self-important cockmunchers.
Your Stupid

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Oct 21, 2010
bob wrote:
i dated one of u stringtown peices of sh!t for 3 years and let me just say that all of their family is nothing but doppers and users. the only reason i stayed with the idiot i was with is because there were children involved and everytime i said i was done, they would try to kill themselves. and they were realated to 99% of u inbred f*cktards. so dont tell me i know nothing of u down-home, dope snorting, trailer trash, child molesting, wife beating, drug runnin, pill poppin, self-important cockmunchers.
Its not our fault you dated your sister.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pay Day Loans (Jul '09) 9 min Nick Pritle 36
the arcade at pop roxx (Jan '13) 19 min Nick Pritle 27
Old Ladies at gym 35 min Done 93
Love seeing Trump supprter admit they were wrong 1 hr Smackdown2018 2
strike on syria 1 hr Smackdown2018 40
placing into rehab 1 hr Ramblin Man 2
So many bad post and mean post 1 hr Jeremy Hunt 5

Poplar Bluff Jobs

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages