First Prev
of 4
Next Last
friend

Saint Louis, MO

#64 Apr 19, 2009
I think Karen is wonderful. I've known her for four years and she has been very helpful with me and my family. Even sees me for free if I can't afford to pay. She goes above and beyond the call of duty to help people out and you can tell she genuinely cares.
angela

Saint Louis, MO

#65 Apr 19, 2009
We have had to meet Karen before, and have never had any problems with her, she was polite, done her job well and she never treated anyone I met in her office badly. She was even nice to my Moron of an ex-and that is a hard thing to do for anyone, he's a total azz.
She kept cool through every session, and I know I'm not the easiest to deal with at times, especially when the ex is around. Tension has to be sawed like wood.
This fact

Saint Louis, MO

#66 Apr 21, 2009
James wrote:
I would advise against using this lady for marital counsling or anything for that matter. Take my word the woman is a quack and a crook.
Thank you for reading.
U got that right.. she mess my family up big time..I told my caseworker not to pay her.. she wasn't doing her job..Went to her twice and din't go the third time..
rocker

Quitman, AR

#67 Apr 21, 2009
This fact wrote:
<quoted text>
U got that right.. she mess my family up big time..I told my caseworker not to pay her.. she wasn't doing her job..Went to her twice and din't go the third time..
First of all, if your family was so perfect to start with why did you need a counselor? Secondly, how in the hell is going only 2 times going to do anything for you, good OR bad?
Low life

Ballwin, MO

#69 Aug 28, 2010
This fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm sure that your "caseworker" wasn't paying her anyway. Why don't you get a job take care of your family and stop living off the govt!!!
husband jerk

Saint Louis, MO

#70 Aug 30, 2010
her husband is a jerk but he never did catch bo love climbing in the bedroom window

Marion, IL

#71 Sep 1, 2010
"HIPAA" is a law, not a person, dumbass. It's Einsteins such as yourself that give everyone around here such a bad name.

No go on and sit out by the mailbox. It's the first of the month. Time for your welfare check to get here!
Meee wrote:
Add another family screwed over by this lying beotch. Tells one side onething then gets in court and says something totally different. Gotta a little news for her though, Hippa will be contacting her real soon for not following confidentiality laws. Let's see you pay yourself out of this one Karen like you did your drunk driving ticket.
meee

Saint Louis, MO

#72 Sep 1, 2010
HIPPA has inspectors that visit places such as care facilities and determines if they are following the laws in place to protect people's personal information. Now who's the dumbass? As far as welfare goes, no I don't receive benefits however, Ms. Campa sure makes a killing off the people that does receive medicaid which is a form of Welfare.

Her and her followers are the kind that gives this area a bad name.
Wellllll

Chicago, IL

#73 Sep 1, 2010
Not sorting out dumb asses but it is actually HIPAA..... just sayin'
Fact

Chicago, IL

#74 Sep 1, 2010
My now x wife and I went to her for marriage counseling to try and better our marriage. We did seperate counseling along with both of us. She told me that I was not doing anything wrong that my wife had issues but in group always made me out to be wrong. Knowing I am not perfect but don't tell me one thing in our personal session and then another in group. Then one night I get a call from a friend that I should go to this bar. I go to the bar and there is my wife, Karen, Karen's husband and my wife's boyfriend. They are all out together, Karen jumps up comes over and tells me that I need to leave and not cause any trouble that she does not need the trouble. You have got to be kidding me, I was paying her to stab me in the back and now my wife is dating one of her friends and they are all out partying together. Then I find out that she has been married 4 times, she can't keep her own marriage together and she thinks she can fix other couples. Stay away from her and I swear on the bible and my child that everything that I said was true except how many times she has been married it might be more. I still can't believe that I trusted her and thought she was trying to help and did what she did. Needless to say I am divorced now and have no respect for Karen and hope no one goes to her for help.
You are Stupid

United States

#75 Sep 8, 2010
Fact wrote:
My now x wife and I went to her for marriage counseling to try and better our marriage. We did seperate counseling along with both of us. She told me that I was not doing anything wrong that my wife had issues but in group always made me out to be wrong. Knowing I am not perfect but don't tell me one thing in our personal session and then another in group. Then one night I get a call from a friend that I should go to this bar. I go to the bar and there is my wife, Karen, Karen's husband and my wife's boyfriend. They are all out together, Karen jumps up comes over and tells me that I need to leave and not cause any trouble that she does not need the trouble. You have got to be kidding me, I was paying her to stab me in the back and now my wife is dating one of her friends and they are all out partying together. Then I find out that she has been married 4 times, she can't keep her own marriage together and she thinks she can fix other couples. Stay away from her and I swear on the bible and my child that everything that I said was true except how many times she has been married it might be more. I still can't believe that I trusted her and thought she was trying to help and did what she did. Needless to say I am divorced now and have no respect for Karen and hope no one goes to her for help.
For one thing Karen has only been married 1 time (not 4 or any other #) For another, I doubt that she said one thing to you in session the something different with you both. She probably saw you as the idiot you are. And you didn't like it.
Try again loser.
You are Stupid

United States

#76 Sep 8, 2010
husband jerk wrote:
her husband is a jerk but he never did catch bo love climbing in the bedroom window
Yea, her hubby didn't catch him but that was the first wife not Karen. In the future keep the wives that he has had straight. Not her issue.

United States

#77 Aug 16, 2011
Well I personally did not like her because she didn't believe what I was saying about my daughter but I know quite a few of her clients including my parents and my god son who think she is great and I have refered her to other people!! I don't judge people based on my experience alone!! That's is why there are so many different drs no one person is ideal for everyone!!
fact

Poplar Bluff, MO

#78 Mar 25, 2012
went to marriage counsling to help better my marriage. without getting into to many details, i walking into jim and jerrys and i found karen campa,her husband, my wife and my wifes boyfriend partying together. it was hard enough to find out that my wife was cheating and had been for months,but to also find out that i person that was suppose to be counsling us and helping us was part of the problem, are you kidding me. what kind of person does this. her husband was friends with my wifes boyfriend and they had all been hanging out together for months while the whole time counsling us. what kind of person does this? i really regret not sueing her, she has no right being a counsler, especially a marriage counsler since she has been married four times. if she cant get her own life and marriage right how can she help get your's. if you are seeing her get away fast she is a quack. look her right in the eye and tell her you heard that she was partying with shannon and her boyfriend at jim and jerrys, while shannon and her husband was a client, that she was suppose to be helping. i wonder what the statue of limitations are? i have enough proof on her to destroy her
Wow

Poplar Bluff, MO

#79 Jun 4, 2012
fact wrote:
went to marriage counsling to help better my marriage. without getting into to many details, i walking into jim and jerrys and i found karen campa,her husband, my wife and my wifes boyfriend partying together. it was hard enough to find out that my wife was cheating and had been for months,but to also find out that i person that was suppose to be counsling us and helping us was part of the problem, are you kidding me. what kind of person does this. her husband was friends with my wifes boyfriend and they had all been hanging out together for months while the whole time counsling us. what kind of person does this? i really regret not sueing her, she has no right being a counsler, especially a marriage counsler since she has been married four times. if she cant get her own life and marriage right how can she help get your's. if you are seeing her get away fast she is a quack. look her right in the eye and tell her you heard that she was partying with shannon and her boyfriend at jim and jerrys, while shannon and her husband was a client, that she was suppose to be helping. i wonder what the statue of limitations are? i have enough proof on her to destroy her
What is wrong with you? Stop spreading nasty rumors!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kory carda 29 min SadSadSad 2
Did Municipal Utilities raise rates to compensa... 2 hr Guest 2
Gail that works at Banner Finance 2 hr scorned 3
it's hilarious, that Mexican was murdered LOL 3 hr PB Citizen 12
mark twain nursing home 3 hr PB Citizen 3
Early Childhood incident. 4 hr Howdy 1
kent jenkins (Dec '12) 4 hr LookHimUp 22
Body in Black River? Thu Dr Lector 7
Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match