John Dunivan still on the run

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
retired

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Nov 3, 2007
Why arent they trying harder to catch this pervert and why doesnt the city and county have him on their wanted list on their website?
passin time

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Nov 5, 2007
yes i agree he is a pervert but if you read your post on other topics so are you..LIAR!!!!!
retired

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Nov 5, 2007
At least i don't bang kids you freak
mongo

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Nov 7, 2007
I heard he was flown out by a local businessman.
SEMOfriend

Faridabad, India

#5 Nov 18, 2007
I heard he was flown to South America by a person who owns a business in Poplar Bluff and also in Virginia, where his truck was found.
j ross

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Nov 18, 2007
yeah only problem is they wont do anything to the buisness man in town cause of who he is and who he deals with.
SEMOfriend

Faridabad, India

#7 Nov 18, 2007
I heard it was his grandkids he molested. He has a daughter in law paralyzed, hope it's not her kids.
SEMOfriend

Faridabad, India

#9 Nov 29, 2007
What is the latest on this guy? Is no one searching for him? Has he been on America's Most Wanted? The newspaper needs to keep updating this story.
Kyle

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Nov 29, 2007
who is the bussiness man who supposidly too him?
SEMOfriend

Faridabad, India

#11 Nov 29, 2007
I am still trying to figure that one out, if you find out, let us know. I know that it is a businessman who owns a business in Poplar Bluff and also in Virginia. Probably John Dunivan was in the good old boy club of the other crooks in Butler County.
ticked off

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Nov 29, 2007
you should look at the sheriff departments website. It's funny how since the charges against Dunivan came out that the Sheriffs depatments wanted section just happened to stop working same for the city police site it either stoped working or doesnt list him as wanted.
SEMOfriend

Faridabad, India

#13 Nov 29, 2007
I noticed that. Like I said, one of the good old boys club of Butler County.
TIRED of it

AOL

#14 Nov 29, 2007
retired wrote:
At least i don't bang kids you freak
lol whatever, lowlife.
Inquisitive

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Nov 29, 2007
Yeah, they have a "good ol boys" club in Scott County as well. When your lawyer tells you that if you testify in your defense you cannot file an appeal (which is pure b.s.) and it scares you into not doing so, what would you think? Happened to one of my family over there.
SEMOfriend

Faridabad, India

#16 Nov 30, 2007
Sounds the same as Butler County, maybe not quite as bad, are they all that way?
Someone

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Dec 14, 2007
It was not his DIL kids and wont be his daughter in law for long. They are in the process of a divorce.

Since: Nov 07

Ballwin, MO

#19 Dec 15, 2007
Ill give you some rice straight from the VC CAMP
SEMOfriend

Faridabad, India

#20 Dec 15, 2007
Vietnam Sniper 65 wrote:
Put a good reward on him and i will find him.
Maybe you could give him what he deserves.

Since: Dec 07

Fredericktown, MO

#22 Dec 15, 2007
Vietnam Sniper 65 wrote:
<quoted text>I got your rice hanging.[one shot one kill] listen i here charlie comeing,be still dont say aword.the voices in my head drive me crazy,yes sir sgt.get down.
My brother he say he has seen the ears you cut off and that you have them strung up dried like cayenne peppers.

Since: Dec 07

Fredericktown, MO

#23 Dec 15, 2007
This is why this man lives in boonies. He is crazy and mean but kind to people who don't bother him. While arguing with my brother he bit off my brothers ear or half of it. But now they are friends. My brother had sullied the man's name. The ear loss was retribution for his wronging his name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john h helm (Feb '13) 12 min horny 54
heroin is taking over Poplar Bluff! (Jul '11) 48 min Drew 24
Walmart 50 min Drew 2
cars 1 hr YoYoBratt 5
Cell phone found 2 hr YoYoBratt 2
News Two women arrested for anti-police graffiti 2 hr guest 2
body in clay county Arkansas 3 hr Earnie Adams 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages