Is there anything this man can't do?
Raise 2 morally sound children...
Good grief

AOL

#43 Sep 30, 2008
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Raise 2 morally sound children...
THAT is just plain, unwrapped bullsh--t!
AND that's also a direct insult to their mother Tammy, as well.....
BTW..Who the hell are YOU to judge their moral character? One of the 'kick to the curb' recipients?

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#44 Sep 30, 2008
Good grief wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is just plain, unwrapped bullsh--t!
AND that's also a direct insult to their mother Tammy, as well.....
BTW..Who the hell are YOU to judge their moral character? One of the 'kick to the curb' recipients?
So it is morally sound to whip it out in school?

Don't get me started on ACT scores, sportsmanship, college scams... OH, and before anyone jumps on it, I just happen to have all of this information first hand.

Many people's view of Chapel Hill definitely declined when Tyler was accepted there. Not the school it claims to be, obviously...

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#45 Sep 30, 2008
What does 'kick to the curb' mean anyway?
Give me a break

Cape Girardeau, MO

#46 Oct 1, 2008
guest wrote:
What does 'kick to the curb' mean anyway?
to dump or drop:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
what a

Poplar Bluff, MO

#47 Oct 14, 2008
YES, there is one thing he can't do, and that's OBEY TRAFFIC LAWS!! He would probably have to declare bankruptcy if he was fined for every traffic offense he has committed over the last 2 years! I swear he actually speeds up at stop signs, parks in the HANDICAPPED parking at the gyms he goes to work out in, and drives more recklessly than anyone I know....No wonder his kids drive like that too. I guess they think they are better than the rest of us.
Expecting

Eminence, MO

#49 Oct 14, 2008
How is that different from 90% of people around here? Im not a doctor and ive spent quite a bit of money on laywer fees and tickets. He is no different that anyone else. It doesnt have anything to do with anybody being better than anyone. Its just another thing for stupid people to bitch about. Im sure that you have broken many traffic laws yourself. Nobody is perfect
WhoCares-ThisIsS oIgnorant

Cape Girardeau, MO

#50 Oct 15, 2008
IS THIS REALLY WHAT YOU PEOPLE DO WITH YOUR SPARE TIME? MY FIRST GUESS IS THAT NONE OF YOU EVEN KNOW GENE HANSBOROUGH AND JUST BECAUSE HIS SON IS ONE OF THE NATIONS BEST BASKETBALL PLAYERS YOU ALL FEEL THE NEED TO TYRADE ONLINE ABOUT HIM? DO YOU KNOW HOW IGNORANT ALL OF YOU LOOK WHO ARE PUTTING DOWN AND JUDGING SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW? AND ALSO, YOU SHOULD NOT INSULT GREG HANSBOROUGH EITHER. MY GUESS IS THAT YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM EITHER, OR ARE JUST RIDICULOUSLY JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU AREN'T HIM. PLEASE FIND SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE TO BLOG ABOUT, LIKE THE ECONOMIC CRISIS, THE ELECTION, ETC. INSTEAD OF WASTING EVERYONES TIME WITH THIS IGNORANT DISCUSSION.
GOOD LUCK WITH FINDING YOUR BRAIN "SCOOPDADDY". I HAVE A FEELING IT'S A LOST CAUSE.
hmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Oct 15, 2008
WhoCares-ThisIsSoIgnorant wrote:
IS THIS REALLY WHAT YOU PEOPLE DO WITH YOUR SPARE TIME? MY FIRST GUESS IS THAT NONE OF YOU EVEN KNOW GENE HANSBOROUGH AND JUST BECAUSE HIS SON IS ONE OF THE NATIONS BEST BASKETBALL PLAYERS YOU ALL FEEL THE NEED TO TYRADE ONLINE ABOUT HIM? DO YOU KNOW HOW IGNORANT ALL OF YOU LOOK WHO ARE PUTTING DOWN AND JUDGING SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW? AND ALSO, YOU SHOULD NOT INSULT GREG HANSBOROUGH EITHER. MY GUESS IS THAT YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM EITHER, OR ARE JUST RIDICULOUSLY JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU AREN'T HIM. PLEASE FIND SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE TO BLOG ABOUT, LIKE THE ECONOMIC CRISIS, THE ELECTION, ETC. INSTEAD OF WASTING EVERYONES TIME WITH THIS IGNORANT DISCUSSION.
GOOD LUCK WITH FINDING YOUR BRAIN "SCOOPDADDY". I HAVE A FEELING IT'S A LOST CAUSE.
No it is pretty much just because he is a dick.
Never surprised

United States

#52 Oct 15, 2008
Very interesting feed back about the good doc! I have actually worked a few medical malpractice cases against Dr. Hansbrough. He has definitely had his share of problems.

Since: Oct 08

Cape Girardeau, MO

#53 Oct 15, 2008
Never surprised wrote:
Very interesting feed back about the good doc! I have actually worked a few medical malpractice cases against Dr. Hansbrough. He has definitely had his share of problems.
Some lawyer you must be.
Never surprised

United States

#54 Oct 15, 2008
<quoted text>Some lawyer you must be.
Well, he scewed up some of my client's lives with botched surgeries and post-op infections. And, for the record, I'm a paralegal. He is really a nice guy just made some mistakes as a doctor. But, my client's were compensated for their suffering and loss and that what was important. Their lives will never be the same as a result of his negligence.

Since: Oct 08

Cape Girardeau, MO

#55 Oct 15, 2008
Oh, so I am aware now that you did not go to law school. I respect you for caring about your clients, but I would also ask you to consider the number of surgeries the man does on an annual basis and the number of problematic or botched as you would call them, surgeries he has done as well. I am guessing you work for a PI firm, so your damages that you claim your clients were compensated for were mostly emotional with maybe a few physical defects, correct? What would have happened had they NOT had the surgery? Also, how can you claim negligence, unless he left a sponge in their body, or something of that sort?
Never surprised

United States

#56 Oct 15, 2008
Oh, so I am aware now that you did not go to law school. I respect you for caring about your clients, but I would also ask you to consider the number of surgeries the man does on an annual basis and the number of problematic or botched as you would call them, surgeries he has done as well. I am guessing you work for a PI firm, so your damages that you claim your clients were compensated for were mostly emotional with maybe a few physical defects, correct? What would have happened had they NOT had the surgery? Also, how can you claim negligence, unless he left a sponge in their body, or something of that sort?
No I have not gone to lawschool but I do carry a BA degree in what I do and I have been doing this work for over 11 years. And you are very wrong about the claim being mostly emotional. This client will have to forever seek medical treatment for the injuries she sustained as a result of his negligence. And, in case your are really wondering and really want to get into the lega field someday, it is a negligence claim when medicla malpractice is commited. And, no I no longer work for a PI firm, I work for a very large KC defense firm now. So to make a long story short, I have worked both sides of the field for 11 years. It just so happens that when I lived in PB, I worked for a PI firm and we had a few lawsuits against this doctor, and we won all the cases against him. He clearly committed malpractice on his patients (our clients) and he had to pay for the damages.
Slick Willie

Saint Louis, MO

#57 Oct 16, 2008
Doctors aren't any more perfect than plumbers, auto mechanics, or any othe profession. Mistakes happen. He has been in this area his entire career so the odds are that we will know of more mistakes.
Take II

Faridabad, India

#58 Oct 16, 2008
He operated on my father's wrist and he caught MRSA. My father was hospitalized twice over it. Yes, it's hard to find the perfect surgeon.
waste of time

Foristell, MO

#59 Oct 16, 2008
Look up what MRSA is. You will find that a fresh surgery patient is a breeding ground for all kinds of infections. You can get MRSA from your church, grocery store, ect. So to blame a doctor for the MRSA isn't right. MRSA is all over every hospital and for that matter public place. So be fair when accusing someone of causing something that is so wide spread.
polock

Portsmouth, NH

#60 Oct 17, 2008
baller wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything this man can't do?
Lets see, treat people that work with him with respect.

joint repairs (have seen several that have been screwed up by him)

fracture repairs ( I have seen some pretty lazy fx repairs by him as well.)

The man can do good work, but like many other orthos I have worked with, he can get a little lazy on repairs. After imaging his patients, I wouldn't let him work on me.

I'm not jealous of him or is boys either lol, I'm a Duke fan. ;)
dmae

AOL

#61 Oct 20, 2008
I have known gene a long time, and the boys since they were small - and I am glad to see they are doing great. But I will NEVER take anyone in my family to see him professionally again. My son saw him when he had torn up his knee and after x-rays and a MRI - gene wanted to operate. I am so glad I said no and ended up taking him to St. Louis. NO ONE (including gene) down here saw a huge chunk of his femur that was broken off. It was amazing!!! The doctor up there actually read his own x-ray and saw it. Well- to be fair- even my 16 year old and I saw it. I am deeply disappointed with the medical staff here, but especially gene. My son could have been crippled for life. I would rather take my chances elsewhere!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's your hair 9 min Melissa 1
It's your hair 39 min Lansford 2
Drugs 42 min Mrs luster 4
Murderer at Ozark Fitness 52 min Level Headed 4
Orlando real or staged 55 min Cynic 11
Sunday's DAR Front Page 56 min guest 18
Kenny Hicks (Apr '15) 4 hr hes an idiot 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages