Iron Chef

Springfield, MO

#21 Aug 7, 2008
baller wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything this man can't do?
Yes. He is not a good cook. He is brilliant with a boning knife, but lousy with seasonings.
baller

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Aug 8, 2008
Iron Chef wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. He is not a good cook. He is brilliant with a boning knife, but lousy with seasonings.
ahhh yes... seasonings... the downfall of many a would be sous chef.
clt

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Aug 11, 2008
baller wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything this man can't do?
yeah...do surgery on people without having them come back for postop infections all the time!
Good Grief

AOL

#24 Aug 11, 2008
And how does that become the doctors fault?
There's a seperate sector of the hospital responsible for the sterilization of the surgery suite and the instruments used during surgery. The patient is responsible for keeping the surgery site clean. So how does the doctor come into play on this?
Looking for someone to blame I guess, huh?
No Longer There

Marysville, CA

#25 Aug 11, 2008
Well, there is a degree of responsibility that lies with the patient, the surgery team and such. But a big part of it does involve the surgeon. That is why every surgeon's infection rate is tracked. And there is definately a pattern with some surgeons where they have a higher percentage of their patients that end up with post op infections, this could be caused by several factors. Their lack of appropriate scrubbing could be a big one. I don't know what his exact post op infection rate is but that information is out there and should be available to prior to chosing a surgeon.
playboy mansion butler

Chagrin Falls, OH

#26 Aug 11, 2008
do what??
scoop daddy

United States

#27 Sep 27, 2008
I don't get the bone a chicken what is that a personal joke or something?
5 time patient

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Sep 27, 2008
Dr. Hansborough has operated on my knee 5 times-and no it was NOT his fault that he had to go back in..not 1 time did I get infection, after all the operations I started hearing all the horror stories. I would probably use him again(depending on the problem). And yes I saw him in the OR just 6 weeks ago..
scoop daddy

United States

#29 Sep 27, 2008
I used him as a doctor he did fine. I'm thinking about seeing him again but wasn't sure he's practicing still. We have had some differences on a personal basis and I didn't want to call and ask. I figured someone on this site would tell me. And a thank you to the people who did so politely. I have found out now and I don't need any more posts on it thanks for all the help.
Park ranger

Blue Springs, MO

#30 Sep 27, 2008
He married my sloppy seconds!
Jealous Must Be

Quitman, AR

#31 Sep 27, 2008
All the negative posts must be jealous of him and his boys. Get a Life. Geeeeezzzzzzz.
Park ranger

Blue Springs, MO

#32 Sep 27, 2008
Jealous?...Nope feel sorry for...Yep!
uwantit2hurt

Dexter, MO

#33 Sep 27, 2008
he botched her knee joint replacement in my Mom. and she's pissed.
he won't talk to her, became unavaillable, etc
Doctor Doctor

Faridabad, India

#34 Sep 28, 2008
I find it strange how someone's success in life can bring out the jealousies and insecurities in loser types.
uwantit2hurt

Catlin, IL

#35 Sep 29, 2008
who are you referring to ?
GO GENE

Poplar Bluff, MO

#36 Sep 29, 2008
gene is a great guy, but you have to get to know him, he has helped out my family in many cases...it is a shame about all the jealous people...cause you can bad mouth him all you want, but its not gonna change a damn thing...
Doctor Doctor

Faridabad, India

#37 Sep 29, 2008
It is easy to sit back and judge someone who has tried to make the world a better place. I do not know of any doctor who does not make some mistakes. Look at your own lives and see what needs fixing there before you go looking in someone else's back yard, all of you who are critical of this man.
uwantit2hurt

Catlin, IL

#38 Sep 30, 2008
hey i just stated a fact about my mom's knee replacement. not jealous...pissed.
and you have no idea of her situation, DO YOU ?
get the facts straight genes friends.
Nurse

Columbia, MO

#39 Sep 30, 2008
You would be amazed at the amount of physicians that will go into an isolation room without any protection, lift a dressing off of a wound with their bare hands and then go into the next room without washing their hands.

My biggest concern with Hansbrough is when he suddenly decides to go out of town he doesn't ask another physician to cover his clients and the nurses are left trying to get someone to see them if they have a problem. This has happened many times.
Good grief

AOL

#40 Sep 30, 2008
Wha wha wha...Want some cheese with that whine??
Imagine a nurse, who's income is derived from working with doctors, whining about the hand that feeds them....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where does Heath Brinkman buy his steroids? (Oct '14) 36 min Bag 38
Maci legrand (Oct '15) 2 hr Royalties 9
Orlando real or staged 2 hr Royalties 8
Im Sick of All the 9-11 bullsh!t (Sep '13) 2 hr Yes 34
Somebody tell dylan she cheatin already 3 hr shh g shh 18
Monique Coleman 3 hr Royalties 11
Jamel A Wrght (Oct '11) 3 hr I hope so 7
Sunday's DAR Front Page 5 hr Guest 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance