scoopdaddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

is the doc still working at kneibert clinic, or has he retired?
Good Grief

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

Just wanting to start it up again huh?
Oh I know..you'll come back with "hey, I just asked an innocent question".
You're pathetic....
scoopdaddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

Good Grief wrote:
Just wanting to start it up again huh?
Oh I know..you'll come back with "hey, I just asked an innocent question".
You're pathetic....
well you're wrong. do you always judge others so fast? Seriously I have a problem and was going to go to him but people told me he had pretty much retired. So really if you can't help me with this question then leave me alone ok? Sorry you are so sensitive when it comes to the hansbroughs. Just because I personally don't like him much doesn't mean I wouldn't use him for a doc. There are many doc I don't like but that doesn't mean they don't know their stuff?
Good Grief

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

Give us all a break! You were on the first thread about him. Your ONLY Intention was to start this up again....
Should we all believe that you don't know how to ASK someone if he's still in practice?
Again, pathetic!
scoopdaddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

Good Grief wrote:
Give us all a break! You were on the first thread about him. Your ONLY Intention was to start this up again....
Should we all believe that you don't know how to ASK someone if he's still in practice?
Again, pathetic!
I'm asking you,dumbass,you could have just answered the question already. I think you are the one trying to start crap. otherwise you would just answer my question or ignore it. You just want to insult people and stir up crap. You are the one that needs to quit writing unless you have my answer. I have aleady asked you once to leave me alone and quit insulting me so just shut up and go away.
Good Grief

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

scoopdaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm asking you,dumbass,you could have just answered the question already. I think you are the one trying to start crap. otherwise you would just answer my question or ignore it. You just want to insult people and stir up crap. You are the one that needs to quit writing unless you have my answer. I have aleady asked you once to leave me alone and quit insulting me so just shut up and go away.
Give us all a break, loser!
It's obvious from your insults about Greg in another post that YOU'RE the shit stirrer here!
YOU go away, and don't come back either!
How pathetic!
AMA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

Gene Hansbrough is a great American and a brilliant surgeon.
UNC Native

Bethalto, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

Sooner or later everyone's bill comes due, even for Gene Hansbrough.

UNC and Notre Dame are both onto him. It is a shame how he embarasses his kids.
hi-way-patrol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

Judged:

gene is a litterbug i saw him throw a plastic bottle out his car window in the middle of day on the parking lot of pizza inn..
gotcha

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

hi-way-patrol wrote:
gene is a litterbug i saw him throw a plastic bottle out his car window in the middle of day on the parking lot of pizza inn..
NOW we've got him. He wont get out of this. Do you have video?
litter people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

it is terrible to litter..i for one find this very offensive and have no respect for litteRbugs..SHAME ON YOU GENE!!
faith in people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

I have a photo of him changing clothes in front of the bike shop on 67 hwy one morning pretty good shot of his naked butt. Will that help any? that is visual littering more than most wanted to see first thing in the morning.
Country Gentleman

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Which begs the question...Why did you take the picture then?
Agree w Good Grief

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

scoopdaddy wrote:
is the doc still working at kneibert clinic, or has he retired?
If You REALLY wanted to know, about his practice, why post here? I'm sure he's in the phone book!
Appears, you know how to spell his name, so, looking it up, shouldn't be a problem.
Don't care for him personally either..Too arragant & appears to have 'a sense of entitlement'
Iron Chef

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

I know that most people have never had the opportunity to watch Gene french a rack of lamb or carve a Thanksgiving turkey, but I want you to know that his skills will a knife are a wondrous sight to behold. Give Gene a sharp knife and a whole raw chicken, and he'll have it totally boned and perfectly portioned in under 60 seconds.
faith in people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Country Gentleman wrote:
Which begs the question...Why did you take the picture then?
I knew no one would believe it. I kind of thought it was funny. His butt actually looks good so I have it blown up and hanging on my wall. I can play pin the tail on the donkey with it or what ever I want. People need to be careful where they decide to get undressed. On the side of the busiest highway in town is probably not the best place. Especially if you are as well known in a community as he and his family are. You never know it might be worth some money someday. Playgirl might be interested. It's a pretty hot shot not much left to the imagination if you know what I mean.
Christian

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

You people are uncouth.
bluemountain

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Good God...I dont think Gene was THIS popular in high school!!!!!!
Iron Chef

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

bluemountain wrote:
Good God...I dont think Gene was THIS popular in high school!!!!!!
No, I don't think he was. That was before he learned how to bone a chicken.
baller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

Iron Chef wrote:
I know that most people have never had the opportunity to watch Gene french a rack of lamb or carve a Thanksgiving turkey, but I want you to know that his skills will a knife are a wondrous sight to behold. Give Gene a sharp knife and a whole raw chicken, and he'll have it totally boned and perfectly portioned in under 60 seconds.
Is there anything this man can't do?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of66
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Poplar Bluff Forum right now

Search the Poplar Bluff Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 52 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,031
Bob Lewis (May '11) 1 hr Duck Dynasty 7
Rachel Ervin 1 hr GoodGrief 13
Selena Stone (Sep '08) 1 hr bbc 9
Anyone else get creeped out in foodrite 1 hr alien jack 21
ethan nelson at oakdale 3 hr DLB 4
Judy cope swap shop psycho 5 hr pawn starve 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••