TRCC Police Chief Fired - affair with...
I want an answer now

Poplar Bluff, MO

#22 Sep 25, 2012
Who did Scott sex out?
cry me a river

United States

#23 Sep 26, 2012
Juz Me wrote:
<quoted text>Really?? College students do not always think things through first. Wiggs is 1)older 2)a person in "authority" 3)old enough to know that he may have been coercing a young person.
I would like to think my children always did as they were taught but when they are grown and lie away from home (sometimes for the first time) they make poor choices. We do not need leaders leading them into those bad choices.
yet another parent that expects others to raise their kid for them. Since you didn't bother to teach your kid they can learn the hard way and you can cry about it.
Idk

United States

#24 Sep 26, 2012
I heard it was a male student
Mmmhhhh

United States

#25 Sep 26, 2012
Idk wrote:
I heard it was a male student
Whatthefuckever!
Well

United States

#26 Sep 27, 2012
I wish someone would spill it! I want to know what happened. I want to know if his wife left him...
davine

United States

#27 Sep 27, 2012
Well at least they finally got a reason for firing someone. Not like all the others they let go for no reason.
The scoop

United States

#28 Sep 27, 2012
Was a dude, heard it too
JimmyJam

Columbia, MO

#29 Sep 27, 2012
PC wrote:
How long had this been going on before someone finally got brave enough to speak out? Didn't Scott Wiggs just win some Presidents Award? What kind of college is this?
Its the kind of college that throws people out for carrying on like this. TRC is the fastest growing college in the entire State of Missouri. That's mostly thanks to the wise decision making of the current administration.
Juz Me

Pittsburgh, PA

#30 Sep 27, 2012
JimmyJam wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the kind of college that throws people out for carrying on like this. TRC is the fastest growing college in the entire State of Missouri. That's mostly thanks to the wise decision making of the current administration.
Yeah and what would just one of wise decisions be?
JimmyJam

Columbia, MO

#31 Sep 27, 2012
Juz Me wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and what would just one of wise decisions be?
just one? OK...Starting the diesel mechanics program based out of the Dexter TRC location. Fine program running at full capacity.
did I say that

Poplar Bluff, MO

#32 Sep 27, 2012
I would think one of those wise decisions came with what to do with the building on Westwood. What did come with that building anyway, especially since no one wanted to use it as a teen center? But then maybe no one was listening. Huh?
davine

United States

#33 Sep 28, 2012
JimmyJam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea Ha Ha Ha tell another joke. You cracked me up Little Stevie
sooki

Poplar Bluff, MO

#34 Nov 10, 2012
Why are they still paying the ex chief?
Indeed

United States

#35 Nov 10, 2012
sooki wrote:
Why are they still paying the ex chief?
Why do you care, and how do you know if they're still paying him? Hmmmm...
Flamed

United States

#36 Nov 10, 2012
Indeed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care, and how do you know if they're still paying him? Hmmmm...
Cause they are from the city trying to divert attention from their other f'up!
sooki

Poplar Bluff, MO

#37 Nov 11, 2012
Indeed wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you care, and how do you know if they're still paying him? Hmmmm...
They are paying him and I care because it would seem there is a lot of money being wasted by the college. Have yo u seen the rise in tuition in college for the last ten years?

United States

#38 Nov 11, 2012
YES his wife left him and took the kids. Tina was a cop till she got fired too. I think theyre both messed up in the head. I heard that Tina and Scott both are addiced to heroine. Explains alot.
know em

Poplar Bluff, MO

#39 Nov 11, 2012
Guest wrote:
YES his wife left him and took the kids. Tina was a cop till she got fired too. I think theyre both messed up in the head. I heard that Tina and Scott both are addiced to heroine. Explains alot.
She was never fired you're and idiot...
Dont Knowem

Williamsville, MO

#40 Nov 11, 2012
know em wrote:
<quoted text>
She was never fired you're and idiot...
You defend being fired but not the heroin...who's the idiot?
Indeed

United States

#41 Nov 11, 2012
His wife did not leave him, nor did she get fired. Obviously you have way too much time on your hands to make up such garbage. Get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunday's DAR Front Page 15 min Andy Moore 56
new rockwell dentist office in pb (Sep '13) 34 min Rex 74
Jamel A Wrght (Oct '11) 1 hr Frustrated 8
I should hate you 1 hr Chuck you Farley 8
AA,alcoholism. (Aug '12) 2 hr Blah blah 17
It's your hair 2 hr Shane bridgewater 8
Super Nintendo 3 hr Grape Gamer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages