TRCC Police Chief Fired - affair with...

TRCC Police Chief Fired - affair with Student

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
PC

Bloomfield, MO

#1 Sep 23, 2012
How long had this been going on before someone finally got brave enough to speak out? Didn't Scott Wiggs just win some Presidents Award? What kind of college is this?
#2 Sep 23, 2012
PC wrote:
How long had this been going on before someone finally got brave enough to speak out? Didn't Scott Wiggs just win some Presidents Award? What kind of college is this?
Start out with that joke president. He can't get along with anyone.
Be Smart

Vilonia, AR

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Don't post anything on here you can't back up with facts. Google "topix lawsuits" and see why. If the first post on here is not true, PC is setting them self up for an easy lawsuit.
Well

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Is anyone surprised by this?
Longmire

United States

#5 Sep 23, 2012
IF it is true, who cares? 2 consenting adults can do what they want.
Well

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2012
Yeah! Who cares what his wife and kids will feel! Idiots.
student

Waterloo, IL

#7 Sep 23, 2012
it's TRC not TRCC. if you are going to gossip at least keep up with the times forrest.
is it an issue

Vilonia, AR

#8 Sep 23, 2012
student wrote:
it's TRC not TRCC. if you are going to gossip at least keep up with the times forrest.
Really? You think TRC vs TRCC is an issue on this subject? Go to the website ( trcc.edu ) and see the mass confusion there. Check out the link for mytrcc. Obviously, it's a name in transition and a totally unrelated point when it comes to this subject.
ole vet

Waterloo, IL

#9 Sep 23, 2012
is it an issue wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You think TRC vs TRCC is an issue on this subject? Go to the website ( trcc.edu ) and see the mass confusion there. Check out the link for mytrcc. Obviously, it's a name in transition and a totally unrelated point when it comes to this subject.
dude im a student there, jus tryin to set the debate, its trc NOT trcc, makin a point, get with the times
ole vet

Waterloo, IL

#10 Sep 23, 2012
claps to you,lol
PC

Bloomfield, MO

#11 Sep 23, 2012
Is it not true? That's just what I heard. I'm surprised trc hasn't had a comment in the news or something about it.
And if its two consenting adults that fine but I just worry about my daughter going there and me as a parent having to worry about what other adults (teachers) might tell her to be true or not to get good grades. The other thread said a new officer named Chuck was taking his place so if he didn't get fired did he resign?
As a parent

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Sep 24, 2012
As a parent, maybe you should teach your daughter not to go on public internet sites and talk about things you don't know about.
dat dood

United States

#14 Sep 24, 2012
PC wrote:
Is it not true? That's just what I heard. I'm surprised trc hasn't had a comment in the news or something about it.
And if its two consenting adults that fine but I just worry about my daughter going there and me as a parent having to worry about what other adults (teachers) might tell her to be true or not to get good grades. The other thread said a new officer named Chuck was taking his place so if he didn't get fired did he resign?
So someone may mislead your 18yo+ daughter into doing something she shouldn't? Doesn't say much for you as a parent.
realness

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Sep 24, 2012
Why isn't the newspaper reporting about these firings?
juz me

Ridgway, PA

#16 Sep 24, 2012
ole vet wrote:
<quoted text>dude im a student there, jus tryin to set the debate, its trc NOT trcc, makin a point, get with the times
actually everyone is wrong...it is Three Rivers College..ask the president and he will tell you....
juz me

Ridgway, PA

#17 Sep 24, 2012
Longmire wrote:
IF it is true, who cares? 2 consenting adults can do what they want.
yeah and I would consider a college student fresh out of college to be a consenting adult...maybe your daughter but not mine
cry me a river

United States

#18 Sep 25, 2012
juz me wrote:
<quoted text>yeah and I would consider a college student fresh out of college to be a consenting adult...maybe your daughter but not mine
at 18 or older i would say if your kid can't make those type of decisions then you are worthless piece of shit parent.
KNOWS

United States

#19 Sep 25, 2012
Well wrote:
Is anyone surprised by this?
Wiggs was always a piece of shit. He just took his advanced piece of shit training from mark dobbs.
hmm

Intercession City, FL

#20 Sep 25, 2012
PC wrote:
Don't worry unless your daughters a slut...which most are anyhow.
Juz Me

Ridgway, PA

#21 Sep 25, 2012
cry me a river wrote:
<quoted text> at 18 or older i would say if your kid can't make those type of decisions then you are worthless piece of shit parent.
Really?? College students do not always think things through first. Wiggs is 1)older 2)a person in "authority" 3)old enough to know that he may have been coercing a young person.

I would like to think my children always did as they were taught but when they are grown and lie away from home (sometimes for the first time) they make poor choices. We do not need leaders leading them into those bad choices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites and blacks breeding 18 min save me San Franc... 52
fugi 30 min curious 1
amie hobbs 1 hr guest 5
Jim Carrier 1 hr 1234abcd 3
Terry blankenship (Oct '15) 2 hr Little aj 7
Why do I keep getting these scared men? 2 hr Royalty 10
Orthopedic Dr. 4 hr Nurse 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages