Big Boy

Kansas City, MO

#21 Sep 30, 2008
I know the management and what they represent...so talk all ya want!
Isabella

Greenbrier, AR

#22 Sep 30, 2008
Wellfor last month she hasn't done anything.
Shaqita

Fulton, MO

#23 Sep 30, 2008
Hello,I use to be a stripper in springfield mo at a place called centerfolds,I recently moved here to poplar bluff and im considering on walking into the pony to see for myself what kind of girls id be up against..Im here to tell ya now,I have all my teeth and im very clean..when I danced I danced to make money and support myself and my son..I didnt go outside and give BJ'S nor did I allow anyone to touch me..I hear the pony has gang bangs after closing and im just curious to know what this is all about....This is for all the dancers at the Pony....How does it work..I mean what do I need to do if im interested in dancing,how much do you have to pay upfront to dance,where can I find clothing and so forth...I am not one to strip down to nothing..I have to keep bottoms on..lol...just curious and who do i need to go see and talk to about joing the club?thank you....
Good ol boy

Kansas City, MO

#24 Sep 30, 2008
I'm sure you will have to take a test>>>>>> >>>(An oral one)
Isabella

Greenbrier, AR

#25 Oct 1, 2008
Don't listen to Good ol boy. But to get a job at the pony you will have to fill out an application and they will want to see you dance. you will dance on stage for two songs. There are no gangbangs after work or any touching. we have a house fee but you can pay that at the end of the night. We have the normal side which is just topless and we have the wild side which you don't have to get nude. Just go in and ask for the manager.
echo

Kansas City, MO

#26 Oct 1, 2008
Isabella wrote:
Just so everyone knows I am a stripper at the Pony. I do know Natalie and she doesn't drink or smoke or do any kind of drugs. She is there to make a living to take care of her baby. I also know Diamond but not very well so I can't say too much about her cause I am not into bad mouthing people. As for the ecomony affecting the tips, not only is it affecting the tips in the service industry, it is also affecting the tips in the stripping industry. But if you really want to try it out then I say go for it. The money is there when it is a good night, but there are some really bad nights. Also I don't do meth nor have I ever touched the stuff. That shit comes out your pores and you can give it to your kids when you sweat. I have two little girls that I wouldn't even risk them getting taken away. I strip to take care of my kids because I love my kids and want them to have better. I also want to go to school to do hair. But I do have enough self respect to just strip and not whore myself out for every tom dick and harry cause frankly there is no touching me in my lap dances. I have respect for any mother or even father who will do what they have to within reason to take care of their kids. So don't assume strippers are all druggies cause the pony has a lot of girls who don't do drugs. Here are some that I know don't do them. Myself,Allie, Haylee, Desiree. You should come out and have fun!!
Pity the babes of the poor fools that work anywhere but a strip joint to take care of business...

My mommy works at McDonald's vs my mommy takes off her underwear...

Taking off panties and putting on pasties is a very personal choice and has nothing to do with the children...

IMO, of course
Shaqita

Gasconade, MO

#27 Oct 1, 2008
Thank you Isabella for your information..Do I need to bring my own songs or do they have some there for me to choose which ones I wanna dance to?What is the fee that you have to pay?Could you tell me the best days and time I would need to come in and see the manager? I really do appreciate the info that you give me...Thanx grl..
stripperman

Cape Girardeau, MO

#28 Oct 1, 2008
Shaqita wrote:
Thank you Isabella for your information..Do I need to bring my own songs or do they have some there for me to choose which ones I wanna dance to?What is the fee that you have to pay?Could you tell me the best days and time I would need to come in and see the manager? I really do appreciate the info that you give me...Thanx grl..
The house fees are much lower at Cleopatra's. And they have wealthy regulars. The problem is finding girls who actually have a work ethic. I have been out there on slow nights and seen girls pull in a few hundred with only just a handful of customers. I like the Pony, too, but to say one is better than the other is silly. There is good and bad at both. The Pony is more professional - but more competitive because of the large number of girls. Cleo's is much more relaxed; but it tends to make girls lazy. In the end, it might be best to look at both clubs and make an informed decision.
yeah

United States

#29 Oct 2, 2008
By Far Cleos' is a better atmosphere.
And for those of here knocking on strippers...leave it be. I used to run a strip club and most of these girls are single Mothers. The problem I had wasn't meth, it was them popping prescription pills. And anyone who thinks that it's an easy job, think again..try dancing for 15 minutes straight in stilettos why you act like some 300 pound smelly guy is the hottest thing in the world. Then run, change, do a private dance where the guy is trying to grope anything he can (despite security) Run and change again, then get back on stage...Not easy, don't knock em.
Ben is doing the best he can...it's not easy to find dancers here in PB, and the only edge pony has is that it busses them in when they get in trouble at other clubs.
takeemout01

Washington, IN

#30 Oct 2, 2008
amen brother
Isabella

United States

#31 Oct 2, 2008
The house fees vary from night to night I can't say anything about Cleos' cause I have never worked there. No you don't have to bring in your own music we have a huge variety. Yes we do have a lot of girls to compete with but any dancer who can hustle can make money. I would do what stripperman said and have a look at both clubs. I can tell you that we have a dj at the pony and that Cleos' doesn't. I work at the pony because I started there when it was the call of the wild. Monday thru Thursday would be the best time to come in and see the manager. We open the doors at 4 pm
Isabella

Glen Rose, TX

#32 Oct 5, 2008
Just want to let everyone know that Tatianna Stone is our feature this month. Everyone should come out and see her and have fun with us pony girls.
new guy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#33 Oct 5, 2008
I went to Cleopatra's for the first time last night and I had a BLAST!!! I've gone to the Pony before and had fun there too; but cleo's is so much more laid back. It has a neighborhood bar feeling - but with strippers. I 'm definitely going to spend more time there.
crackhead

Kansas City, MO

#34 Oct 5, 2008
kinda stupid to pay a girl to tease you!!! you guys must be real losers? cuz the girls make fun of you when you leave.... and nothing like the taste of 3.2% beer and arse to end the night...LOL:) Dumb, Dumb, Dumb!!!!
kairingler

Saint Louis, MO

#35 Oct 5, 2008
new guy wrote:
I went to Cleopatra's for the first time last night and I had a BLAST!!! I've gone to the Pony before and had fun there too; but cleo's is so much more laid back. It has a neighborhood bar feeling - but with strippers. I 'm definitely going to spend more time there.
what are their hours,, hopefully it's not like the pony there, i want a place where the strippers arent' stuck up,, and you can actually touch them.

United States

#36 Oct 5, 2008
where is Cleopatra's. i v never been to them but i have want to go for a long time.how much does it cost to get in them
Wing Ding

Poplar Bluff, MO

#37 Oct 5, 2008
new guy wrote:
Don't forget to take your paycheck because they won't like you if you are broke.
uwantme2

Gideon, MO

#38 Oct 6, 2008
Guest wrote:
where is Cleopatra's. i v never been to them but i have want to go for a long time.how much does it cost to get in them
east of PB on 60 then north of T about 2 miles on the right (past bullwinkles)
kairingler

United States

#39 Oct 7, 2008
how much is the lap dances at Cleopatrra's
Different

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Oct 7, 2008
kairingler wrote:
<quoted text>what are their hours,, hopefully it's not like the pony there, i want a place where the strippers arent' stuck up,, and you can actually touch them.
Go to a big city to touch them. I know at Memphis and St Louis its aloud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harps 14 min Dipaer 19
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,281
Girls in bluff 1 hr shes awesome 23
Missing person Jerry Carr Jr(Cheez) 2 hr worried love one 1
Darwin 2 hr Estee Lauder 2
Has anyone worked at gamma healthcare 2 hr Estee Lauder 3
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr Foster 3,191

Poplar Bluff Jobs

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Poplar Bluff News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poplar Bluff

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]