First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bubba

Faridabad, India

#1 May 4, 2011
Where can you go to get glasses with Medicaid?
JOB

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 May 4, 2011
Bubba need job, pay for own glasses.Ugh!
Bubba

Faridabad, India

#3 May 4, 2011
Why? I can get them free.
People like you should be castrated.
Bubba

Faridabad, India

#4 May 4, 2011
Thank you, btw, for paying for my new glasses. ;)
JOB

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 May 4, 2011
Troll
2c or not 2c

United States

#6 May 5, 2011
Even if you qualify to get your glasses on Medicaid/Medicare you would do better to pay for your own. The crappy ones they pay for will break five minutes after you walk out with them. Then you are just out of luck for another two years. If you don't want to be blind for two years waiting, save the $50-100 needed and go to Walmart and get them yourself. Then if they break you have a guarantee and can get replacement/repair. I was desperate when I got my last pair and they(the Optical Shoppe) couldn't or wouldn't make them right to begin with and then when they broke within the first week I found out just how screwed I was. You may find a better deal than Walmart, but it's the best one I've found. Better luck to you.
JOB

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 May 5, 2011
2c or not 2c wrote:
Even if you qualify to get your glasses on Medicaid/Medicare you would do better to pay for your own. The crappy ones they pay for will break five minutes after you walk out with them. Then you are just out of luck for another two years. If you don't want to be blind for two years waiting, save the $50-100 needed and go to Walmart and get them yourself. Then if they break you have a guarantee and can get replacement/repair. I was desperate when I got my last pair and they(the Optical Shoppe) couldn't or wouldn't make them right to begin with and then when they broke within the first week I found out just how screwed I was. You may find a better deal than Walmart, but it's the best one I've found. Better luck to you.
Welfare glasses bad. Get JOB pay for glasses. Ugh!
Bubba

Faridabad, India

#8 May 5, 2011
JOB wrote:
<quoted text>Welfare glasses bad. Get JOB pay for glasses. Ugh!
You are the definition of a troll.
Bubba

Faridabad, India

#9 May 5, 2011
2c or not 2c wrote:
Thanks for the sound advice.
I appreciate it.
Just remember... don't feed the trolls.:)
Bubba

Faridabad, India

#11 May 5, 2011
JOB wrote:
<quoted text>Troll good. Lazy worthless bums bad. Ugh!
Thanks for continuing to make my point for me.
JOB

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 May 5, 2011
Point is Bubba is lazy worthless bum, make other people pay for his glasses. UGH!
Bubba

Faridabad, India

#13 May 5, 2011
JOB wrote:
Point is Bubba is lazy worthless bum, make other people pay for his glasses. UGH!
Point is, you're a troll.
JOB

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 May 5, 2011
Troll has JOB, pay for own glasses. Bubba shitbum, want troll to pay for Bubba's glasses also. Ugh!
peace

Cape Girardeau, MO

#15 May 5, 2011
Bubba wrote:
Where can you go to get glasses with Medicaid?
Marion Eye Center in Poplar Bluff as a matter of fact all Marion eye Centers. Go get your glasses and happy futures to you.
Bubba

Faridabad, India

#16 May 5, 2011
JOB wrote:
Troll has JOB, pay for own glasses. Bubba shitbum, want troll to pay for Bubba's glasses also. Ugh!
Not want... WILL.
JOB

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 May 5, 2011
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Not want... WILL.
Bubba not ashamed, was Bubba always trash? Ugh!
Bubba

Faridabad, India

#18 May 5, 2011
Takes it to know it.
Bubba

Faridabad, India

#19 May 5, 2011
From here on out Im going to use language that closer resembles your own...

Unga bunga unga bunga oooh oooh oooh
Bubba

Faridabad, India

#20 May 5, 2011
For everyone else who can use and understand simple language skills, the above means this...
He's STILL going to be paying for my new glasses.
Welfare

Poplar Bluff, MO

#21 May 5, 2011
Sounds like he has Bubba figured out, trash, scum, welfare rat. You could at least be appreciative.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 17 min Coon Dog 2,761
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 19 min I am I am 476
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr DAWG in MELTDOWN 96,951
chris dude driving black dodge 3 hr guest 2
Blacks and whites breeding 5 hr Air_Force1 22
Does anyone know carlee eifert?? (May '13) 7 hr DoWackaDoWackaDo 7
known dope heads and thieves 7 hr DoWackaDoWackaDo 3
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE