First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fa real

Fair Grove, MO

#1 Dec 19, 2012
on southside i rented astorage shed. wgitxh soneon just so happebd to break n it and steel my camoflafe couch n recluner my dryer my dressers and such. ne information? please inform me asap. cash reward to return
git money got hoes

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2012
fa real wrote:
on southside i rented astorage shed. wgitxh soneon just so happebd to break n it and steel my camoflafe couch n recluner my dryer my dressers and such. ne information? please inform me asap. cash reward to return
how much cash you got and i will hrlp you hung these dingle berries down..$100 minimum and after we find the stuff ill need $500 for time and effort and such. Contact me via text message just go ahead and put your phone number on here. Thank you have a nice day.
Anonymous

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Dec 19, 2012
What the hell did you even say? I couldn't even understand 1/4 of what you typed
robo2

United States

#4 Dec 19, 2012
The person that took your stuff is the one that took your intelligence. God, you aren't too smart.
fa real

Marion, KS

#5 Dec 20, 2012
robo2 wrote:
The person that took your stuff is the one that took your intelligence. God, you aren't too smart.
well who took my intellagance cus i dnt knw. i got durell ray candace pyles n who else. after i find my stuff ill gv mny to who helps.
fa real

Marion, KS

#6 Dec 20, 2012
and took personal stuff wedding pic baby pic n all dat.
Crackshack

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2012
If your talking about TNT that place is always getting robbed. Take it as lesson learned
Ray Tard

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Dec 20, 2012
Probably the guy that stole the "F" from your word "Stuf"!
paco

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Dec 20, 2012
Come on dud..jes because you spray paint your name on a dumpster don't make it yours.
Ray Tard

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Dec 20, 2012
paco wrote:
Come on dud..jes because you spray paint your name on a dumpster don't make it yours.
Just being realistic if you are talking about my reply
fa real

Marion, KS

#12 Dec 20, 2012
ok wel i have lost two homes a car a job my kids twice been n a phisically emotional mental relationship everything has been taken fem me and now this stuf i mean wtf $7,000.00 worth of stuf on top of my personal stuf thats just a memorie noe
fa real

Marion, KS

#13 Dec 20, 2012
iv lost al this only cus of a guy. nythin else
fa real

Marion, KS

#14 Dec 20, 2012
and at christmas time wen i was on my way to getn my life n order again
paco

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Dec 20, 2012
Ray Tard wrote:
<quoted text>
Just being realistic if you are talking about my reply
Not talkin about a Tard family member,We know they are all well off in P.B...I was talking about the guy who says he lost all his stuff that can't spell.
High School Graduate

United States

#16 Dec 20, 2012
fa real wrote:
and at christmas time wen i was on my way to getn my life n order again
Ok son let me tell ya something, or how you hood jockies call it "learn ya sumtin" however you prefer. 1) Go back to school, learn how to spell. 2) Don't ingest illegal narcotics and burn your brain up. 3) If you lost your kids... Two times to one guy, let your wife go be with him because apparently your not loved by her. 4) Don't leave everything you own in the hood of Poplar Bluff Mo. Expecting it not to be burglarized by some dope addict hood rats. 5) Don't waste your time on the internet when you could be (as you hood rats say it) "gettin' shit dun".
Call your local rehabilitation center for further assistance, thank you.
fa real

Strafford, MO

#17 Dec 21, 2012
rehab for wat really no drugs no alcohol. just a moma trian to get my life bak that everyone b trian take awae from me. everyrhing has been takin. i got it being takin care of
Anonymous

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Dec 21, 2012
fa real wrote:
rehab for wat really no drugs no alcohol. just a moma trian to get my life bak that everyone b trian take awae from me. everyrhing has been takin. i got it being takin care of
Did you even pass the first grade?
yes she did

United States

#19 Dec 21, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Did you even pass the first grade?
i dont think she or he did, in 1st grade I remember learning about the silent "h" which she or he can not use properly.
SCT

Mexico

#20 Dec 21, 2012
fa real wrote:
Just more of our education dollars on display. If we had just raised taxes on the rich a little more, I'm sure she would have been able to spell and construct a sentence.
well now

Greenbrier, AR

#21 Dec 22, 2012
SCT wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more of our education dollars on display. If we had just raised taxes on the rich a little more, I'm sure she would have been able to spell and construct a sentence.
We can all hope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks n whites (Mar '11) 28 min White Supremist 51
Hot guys in pb 1 hr Guest 24
Paul Herbst 2 hr Dat right 1
poplar bluff post office 3 hr Guest 7
Electric rates going up 4 hr Ouirphuqd 3
Menards vs. Home Depot (Jan '15) 4 hr Think people 11
I found nude pics... 8 hr Big Daddy 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages