Craigslist Adult Classifieds

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gay Man

Florissant, MO

#1 May 6, 2012
I use Craigslist adult classifieds to try to get nsa sex. Sometimes Im sucessfull and sometimes men will place an ad and not respond. If you are looking for nsa sex get on Craigslist for Southeast Missouri and check it out. thers lots of fun to have on there. Meeet up with some men from the area and lets all have a good time.
not
#4 May 7, 2012
thats fkn gross u might have aids
shortcut

United States

#5 May 8, 2012
Have fun in the AIDS ward.
dick van dyke

Birmingham, UK

#7 Jun 21, 2012
i bet you where born playing the banjo you hick...ilmao...at you.
Word

Qulin, MO

#8 Jun 21, 2012
You backwoods folk do realize straight black men spread the most new cases of AIDs? Very likely to your wives and daughters while you're busy gay bashing.
hitit

Brookfield, CT

#9 Jun 21, 2012
Word wrote:
You backwoods folk do realize straight black men spread the most new cases of AIDs? Very likely to your wives and daughters while you're busy gay bashing.
True dat!

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jun 25, 2012
Word wrote:
No, supposedly "straight" black men, who are actually on the "down low" spread the most new cases of AIDS. Nice try, though.
chcheckit

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Jun 25, 2012
Fish

Fairfax, VA

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Ahhhh .... Love find a blk r white man for some causl fun ... I believe in the protection.... Give it to me
andrea

Farmington, MO

#13 Jan 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>No, supposedly "straight" black men, who are actually on the "down low" spread the most new cases of AIDS. Nice try, though.
Yes, that's what I've been reading lately.I wouldn't want any of these diseases.If you run around sleeping with everybody ,you might end up with some.Doesn't any body think about that stuff?

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Jan 5, 2013
Gay Man wrote:
I use Craigslist adult classifieds to try to get nsa sex. Sometimes Im sucessfull and sometimes men will place an ad and not respond. If you are looking for nsa sex get on Craigslist for Southeast Missouri and check it out. thers lots of fun to have on there. Meeet up with some men from the area and lets all have a good time.
If you're a gay man why don't you just use grindr? If the rest of you don't know what that is its a location based app for your apple or android phone that gay dudes use to meet up. It's tells you how far away you are from the guys whose pics show up in your screen. Right down to 300 feet! I wish more lesbians used something like this! As I am I one!!
Billy Joe Jack

Peakhurst, Australia

#15 Jan 5, 2013
You got a link to those Craiglist adult classifieds??

I got a coffee table to sell and I don't want kids getting it and leaving rings on it cuz they won't use coasters

United States

#16 Jan 5, 2013
Billy Joe Jack wrote:
You got a link to those Craiglist adult classifieds??

I got a coffee table to sell and I don't want kids getting it and leaving rings on it cuz they won't use coasters
Lol, ROFL!

United States

#18 Feb 20, 2015
I think strip clubs are where everyone around here go to hook up or cheat and get herpes.

United States

#19 Feb 20, 2015
andrea wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's what I've been reading lately.I wouldn't want any of these diseases.If you run around sleeping with everybody ,you might end up with some.Doesn't any body think about that stuff?
Ask k she was running around spreading herpes.
OUTLAW

United States

#20 Feb 20, 2015
Pole Smoker's. N. Carpet crunchers. Don't like them at all.
Proud White Man

Jacksonville, AR

#21 Feb 20, 2015
Word wrote:
Maybe they will die soon
nobleman

United States

#22 Mar 5, 2015
Gay Man wrote:
What in the heck is NSA Sex

Jackson, MO

#23 Mar 6, 2015
nobleman wrote:
<quoted text>What in the heck is NSA Sex
No strings attached
Sweethinghiheels

United States

#25 Mar 23, 2017
I like I just wish some one Woods host they like to play games I save for bed room rolllay but I'm not from here and I find I'm to much for most. I'm older love to crossdress an have a hot body an love to feel sexy once an wile an most men do really they all do r welcome so find me take me home

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the most hated person to ever live in PB? 49 min FR For Real 15
Colton Jordan (Oct '15) 1 hr Gonna Get It 15
Kroger employee ignorance 4 hr I know 17
Looking for a good time 5 hr Horny 14
White female looking for white man to party with 5 hr Horny 49
Pop Roxx Arcade (Nov '15) 6 hr always horny 63
Trump is dense. 7 hr Smackdown 19

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance