The Pony - This Weekend - Little Lacey?

The Pony - This Weekend - Little Lacey?

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

muddin247

Kimmswick, MO

#1 Jul 20, 2009
Anybody know what's goin' on at The Pony this weekend? I heard Little Lacey would be there. Anybody know what time or if this is true?
What A Waste Of Time

AOL

#2 Jul 20, 2009
Who cares? Who the hell is Little Lacy? If you know this name why are you asking everyone else? If you're gonna promote it, why do it sneaky like this? That place is a dive, to put it politely.
Hadn't been in the joint before when I heard that the women there were good lookin' and had great bodies. Shows you what Bluff men are used to....
There was this one black bitch with more booty than THREE women! When she got up to dance, I had to turn my back because she was so damn nasty!
One of the woman who came with me said she looked like she belonged in National Geographic Magazine!
One little bitty girl with bee stings for boobs, looked like she was about 13 years old....You might wanna check that I.D on her...
The beer prices were reasonable, and I had cash to blow, but the dumbass chicks didn't even approach me for a lap dance....Yeah, I know, you'll say that all I had to do was ask, but I really didn't find any of them hot enough to go after...Waste of time more than of money...
muddin247

Kimmswick, MO

#3 Jul 20, 2009
Ha ha.

Lacey is a midget stripper. I've been trying to track her down because, I mean, midget stripper. That's awesome. I wanna see that.

I wasn't trying to be sneaky; it's hinted on their MySpace that she's going to be there, but there's no information about times or specific dates. I thought someone here might know.

But thanks for the feedback, dude.
Never Been There

Alto, NM

#4 Jul 20, 2009
Is this place an actual strip joint, or just a bunch of girls who would be peeling it off at the local Saturday night campfire anyway?

“I love my life!”

Since: Apr 08

Poplar Bluff

#5 Jul 20, 2009
She has already been there....about a month or so ago.

As far as any upcoming performances by her....IDK.
muddin247

Kimmswick, MO

#6 Jul 20, 2009
I know she was there in June. Then on July 15th, The Pony's MySpace posted this: You only have a week until the HOTTEST LITTLE FEATURE Poplar Bluff, MO. has ever seen arives at THE PONY. So come early and see MORE!!

Sounds like she's coming back, though I wish they'd be less vague about it. Or have a schedule or a phone number or something. It should be like calling a movie theater for showtimes.

But thanks, though.
I TELL IT LIKE IT IS

Campbell, MO

#7 Jul 21, 2009
Midget Strippers, WOW!.... NO THANKS!!!
blondie

Brookville, PA

#9 Jul 21, 2009
Is the midget strippes supposed to appeal to the pedophiles??? Seriously, a 4 ft tall chunky little midget dressed in a sailors suit (that's what the pic in the paper had her in) If that doesn't scream child rapist, I don't know what does!!!
Pony Patrol

Quitman, AR

#11 Jul 21, 2009
I saw that SUV of theirs for the first time today. Who are those women whose pics they have plastered all over the side of it? They sure aren't from around these parts. False advertising if you ask me.

Since: Jan 09

UK

#12 Jul 21, 2009
How 'bout a Donkey show ??? Inter-species erotica ? Color me aroused !
What A Waste Of Time

AOL

#13 Jul 21, 2009
Pony Patrol wrote:
I saw that SUV of theirs for the first time today. Who are those women whose pics they have plastered all over the side of it? They sure aren't from around these parts. False advertising if you ask me.
My point exactly! If this chain has several locations, why don't they rotate some of the nicer babes into this club!
The ones they have here are skanky, at best....
House Of Friction

Quitman, AR

#14 Jul 21, 2009
What A Waste Of Time wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly! If this chain has several locations, why don't they rotate some of the nicer babes into this club!
The ones they have here are skanky, at best....
The problem with that logic is that any self respecting stripper would walk into that place and right back out again. Only local hicks are going to peel it there. On the bright side, it's pretty much a high school reunion every weekend, so it has that going for it.
muddin247

Kimmswick, MO

#15 Jul 22, 2009
PappaBowie wrote:
How 'bout a Donkey show ??? Inter-species erotica ? Color me aroused !
Randal's explanation for wanting to see a Tijuana Donkey Show is pretty much the same reason I want to see a midget stripper.
wouldnt you like too know

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Aug 1, 2009
The girls at the pony are ALL NASTY, and is on crack or something,The Girls there are so f*ckin Nasty i wouldnt kno who would want to go see them more less give them money, Georgia, Nauhda, Tori, Those girls are just right out fake nasty wh*res!
u r right

United States

#17 Aug 5, 2009
the girls that are working at the club now are bad. i've worked there and atleast then there was a few really good looking girls and wasn't nasty. i was there a couple of weeks ago seen a beached whale up there YUCK !!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skyler pennell 57 min Whos Your Daddy Now 3
Terra Winkle 1 hr Grow up 2
News Lawmakers address accusations 2 hr liam cul8r 48
ben stewart 3 hr guest 1
ashley holmes 3 hr Guest 4
Poplar Bluff Wikipedia 3 hr True 14
Ozark fitness sucks! 3 hr Gonna go there 5

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance