Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jul 16, 2012
angel brown

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 6, 2012
kaleb brown is my son he is in no trouble for attempted manslaughter he did not make macey take those pills her mother is just upset because her daughter is having drug problems my son isnt guilty of no stupid crap like that he is not her keeper just boyfriend he cant control what she does he kissed her ass as a matter of fact so she will come to the conclusion her daughter is a saint to protect her reputation,i knw my son is far from perfect but he would never hurt her
Kalebs a murderer

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 6, 2012
From the sound of if you are as big of a POS as your son. Why in the world wouldnt you have had an abortion when you were preggers wit that turd? You sound like you are an uneducated, welfare begging turd too and its too bad that he didnt force you to take a couple bottle of pills too. Do us all a favor and die.
angel brown wrote:
kaleb brown is my son he is in no trouble for attempted manslaughter he did not make macey take those pills her mother is just upset because her daughter is having drug problems my son isnt guilty of no stupid crap like that he is not her keeper just boyfriend he cant control what she does he kissed her ass as a matter of fact so she will come to the conclusion her daughter is a saint to protect her reputation,i knw my son is far from perfect but he would never hurt her
lere

Euless, TX

#4 Jul 8, 2012
I'm sorry MOM but I am close to this situation, and have seen your awesome ass kissing son in action with my own two eyes! YOU my dear are wrong! This is a young lady who has always had a very strong mind, one who didnt take crap from guys, one who thought for herself, had a goal for her life....wasnt one of those who felt they had to "follow the trend" or do something just cuz thats what everyone else is doing! I'm here to tell you that that boy has taken her spirit, her pride, her self esteem and everything else down to shit! and it happened quicker than i think i have ever seen it happen. oh and ok, so he cant stop her from taking pills and he isnt her keeper...just her boyfriend who kissed her ass, blah blah blah..SO...he see's she isnt breathing - being the loving selfless wonderful boyfriend that he is, he takes her to ER, drags her on her knees (ummm,she might weigh a whopping 90-100lbs) across the concrete and leaves her laying outside for dead. not knowing if she would live, die, etc. THEN..after he is arrested, he uses his phone call to call her cell and say "oh baby, I tried to give you CPR...I need you to go do a car title loan thing on your car and come get me outta jail" REALLY?!?!?
Dingleberry

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Jul 9, 2012
She sounds like my kinda gal. Where can she be reached?
Bobbie

Searcy, AR

#7 Jul 12, 2012
Kalebs a murderer wrote:
From the sound of if you are as big of a POS as your son. Why in the world wouldnt you have had an abortion when you were preggers wit that turd? You sound like you are an uneducated, welfare begging turd too and its too bad that he didnt force you to take a couple bottle of pills too. Do us all a favor and die.<quoted text>
That is a horrible thing to say. You are a sad and sorry person. I will pray for you.
lere

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Jul 12, 2012
Just thought I would let those of you who know and love Macee....she is doing very well.
drugsrbad

Overland Park, KS

#10 Jul 14, 2012
She's trashy. Yours son is trashy. You are trashy also.
lere

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Jul 14, 2012
Angel Brown....if I knew who you were I would come find you and whoop your ass!!! NO, she is NOT trashy! She is one of the sweetest, brightest young ladies I know! Her problem is, she fell in love with a f*cking LOSER....user, abuser, lying, manipulative little prick! Keep your bullshit comments to yourself! Anyone who would say something THAT....well, lets just say the world would be a better place without people like YOU! Good day!
haha

United States

#14 Jul 16, 2012
I just love how people have nothing better to do than talk shit about people. Moral of the story, its kids going down the wrong path. So frikin wat it happens to everyone. And I'm pretty sure we've all established kaleb was the reason Macee went down that path. But TRASHY? No Macee is not trashy! Ill come whip ur mother frikin a** for that. Did she look trashy while she was running with Kaleb? Prolly so. But is she now or was she before? Heck no! So that would mean he's the trashy one.
haha

United States

#15 Jul 16, 2012
And she should of just died? That isn't something to say about anyone. You realize that is someones daughter, grandaughter,cousin, neice, ect.... u need to learn how to be a mom apparently bcuz a real mom wouldn't wish that upon anyone. And a real mom wouldnt be sitting on there a** behind the computer gossiping its like this, UR SON NEEDS HELP lay off whatever ur on and help him get off drugs and help him be a better person. That's what a real mother would do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny girls looking to play 26 min sexgod69 19
men who wear womens panties 1 hr pizzzzed off 4 sure 1
Has anyone used "The Liquid Stuff" to pass a d... (Jan '09) 1 hr dannytome 584
Vass Family 3 hr ruserious 24
Vaccines 4 hr Ok... 4
Task force arrests nearly 2 dozen in Poplar Bluff 5 hr Victoria wins again 39
Jobs in pb? 6 hr pbgirl 3
•••
•••
•••