Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

curious to know

Spring, TX

#1 Mar 14, 2010
How much is puppies first shots?
Good

Bronx, NY

#2 Mar 15, 2010
Depends on the vet you go to, Dr Hicks is cheeper. No more then $30. And that's with the puppy check up. Plus she is an amazing dr.
just me

Ballwin, MO

#3 Mar 15, 2010
If you are worried about cost you can buy them at petsway and give them yourself. It's really easy and the staff will tell you how to do it.
i know

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Mar 15, 2010
For a puppies first shots you should always take them to a vet, they could have an allergic reaction. But yes, thereafter it is cheaper to buy and give yourself. Hillcrest charged me 28 bucks for the checkup and all
curious to know

Spring, TX

#5 Mar 16, 2010
I ended up calling myself, Hilcrest 22.50 total and Hicks 65.00 total,,guess I'll be going to Hilcrest
doggone it

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Mar 17, 2010
We found a pup and thought he was sick. Hicks did all kinds of things without finding out if we had the money. It was well over a hundred dollars, by the time we got out of there. They checked him and gave him all kinds of shots, pills, you name it. They didn't know what he had already.
doggone it

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Mar 18, 2010
doggone it wrote:
We found a pup and thought he was sick. Hicks did all kinds of things without finding out if we had the money. It was well over a hundred dollars, by the time we got out of there. They checked him and gave him all kinds of shots, pills, you name it. They didn't know what he had already.
I was just informed that I'm wrong about the price. It was around 90 bucks. That was a years ago and still a huge amount of money for us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Extra! Extra! Read all about it! 14 min guest 3
girl in the zebra print dress at the pony 45 min romeo4her 3
Locksmith 1 hr yep 3
Did you go School at Old Mark Twain? (Mar '09) 1 hr jarhead 99
Poplar Bluff Police Officer Cates 2 hr guest 23
Save the Indian chief statue! 2 hr Dexter Resident 10
who sexing who at briggs? (Jan '11) 3 hr Usher 20
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE