pb citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

what's up with their employees? They are so rude and hateful. Has anyone eles had any problems with their staff especially on the pool and fitness side.

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

yes they have always had horrible staff the girls that work there do nothing but sit around and gossip like they are in high school especially alicia dragon and her friend that use to work there its pathetic
happy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

I like all of the people who work there. They have always been nice to me.
people hater

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

I think the coliseum has really turned around. They have been getting good bands and I think everyone is very nice there. pb citizen, It seems like you are the one who is hateful or you wouldn't be posting this! Just remember niceness always comes back to you ten fold just like the bad carma you are in for.
pb citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2008

people hater, you post to me that nice things come back to people who are nice but first you felt it necessary to insult me and assume I am hateful. Why not just answer the posts and leave it like that?
pb citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2008

I don't have any problems with the concert side just with a couple of lifeguards. But they also work the track and the weight room. The ones mentioned by the guests post are the same ones who were rude to me and my family. I just think there are nice ways to make your point without being rude and sarcastic. I wasn't going to name them but I am glad someone else has had trouble with them too so it is not just me. And a thanks to the other people who answered the posts without insulting me.

Since: Sep 08

Poplar Bluff, Mo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2008

yeah they are really stuck up in the pool part but that's to be expected when theres a bunch of little high school kids running the area. Also in the box office the girls are so rude. they treat you like your retarded if u have a question about anything. they definatly need new staff! It's suposed to be a place for everyone to go not just rich stuck up prudes! As far as having lots of stuff there lately that is awesome i think it's about time we put the place to good use.
the voice of reason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2008

Simply ask to speak to the manager....Problem solved....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Poplar Bluff Forum right now

Search the Poplar Bluff Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Caitlin Michelle Jackson (Sep '11) 21 min haha 3
Electronic Cigarettes (Jan '13) 23 min Justin 22
nurse with tattoos at Tinsley Clinic 3 hr DollyDearest 27
DollyDearest Humiliated and Trolling as Guest 3 hr DollyDearest 20
Peggy Hood Valeck Please Tell Her That >>> 3 hr Reply2_CIA 1
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 92,108
Brooke Young 5 hr Sis 2
•••
•••
•••
Poplar Bluff Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••
•••
•••