First Prev
of 2
Next Last
saynotodrugs

Dexter, MO

#21 Feb 16, 2012
My kids used to go to this daycare however when Mr. David started touching all of the little kids and burning them with his cigarettes everyone started bailing, and why wouldn't they? Angie left David soon after the court case, hmm, weird? Ironic? Maybe she was tired of watching her hub get off on all of the little kids and she got tired of being tossed off to the site to be a hair twirling head burrying idiot.

The REAL problem is the amount of drugs up in this place, drive by there any day after closing times and you can see EVERY crack head in the town getting their knob licked by krusty kristi herself. All you gotta do is throw the girl some bey and you're golden! Someone should report this place, it's no place children.
keepthekidssafe

Dexter, MO

#22 Feb 16, 2012
i live up the street and see a lot of traffic there after its closed, i herd one of the workers lives there with her kid
haha

Saint Charles, MO

#23 Feb 16, 2012
I drive by there all the time and I've never seen any activity there at night. Someone is just trying to stir crap.
shaking my head

Poplar Bluff, MO

#24 Feb 16, 2012
citizen wrote:
Hey mom of three, i wasn't saying anything bad here. All i was saying is that if one doesn't feel comfortable with the daycare, then pull them out. There is no need to get on here and bash anyone at all.I pulled mine out because i didn't feel comfortable with a grown man hanging around. But I didn't say that he was a purfert or anything of that sort. Yes, I know Angie. She was very nice to my kids, but once again, i didn't want to take any chances at all with a man caring for my children.
You my dear are one of the reasons I HATE POPLAR BLUFF and the entire Southeast Missouri area. Just a bunch of closed minded idiots that are too narrow minded to see outside the box.

Do you REALLY think "a grown man" is of any more danger to your children than a grown female would be? If so, you are so wrong!

Look at different child daycare sex abuse cases around the United States and you will see how many women there are that have been charged and convicted in the same type of cases.

"A grown man" as you put it is just as capable of caring for your child as a grown woman would be, and sometimes even more so.

If you have a boyfriend or husband, and assuming he is "a grown man", would you not trust him caring for your children alone? Oh you say "yes, but I trust him". Do you really know EVERYTHING about him? NO! Using your logic he would be just as capable of harming your child as "a grown man" at any daycare.

Daycare workers are screened a lot better than a man you pickup at a bar or off the street and decide to marry or be in a relationship with, yet women will think as you do and still allow their significant male other to babysit their kids as needed.

Talk about double-standards and idiotic narrow minded thinking!
justsayin

Dexter, MO

#25 Feb 16, 2012
I agree, shakin my head.. I think the problem is THIS particular man, how many times can one center be accused of the same thing before someone will actually do something?
It's horrible, they need to be hotlined, this man is legally not allowed on the property but still goes, it's crazy.

United States

#26 Feb 16, 2012
I would like to say I went there as a kid. I loved buster and mrs brownie. I also remember mrs cox. But I also remember the really heavy smell of pee. It was awful. Ialso remember the girls down stairs smoking and watching tv all the time while the little bullies did what they wanted. And I also remember screaming and yelling for a teacher because a boy kept opening the bathroom door while I was trying "to go!". And do u know what the teacher named kandi did? She came and opened the bathroom door as wide as she could as all the other kids watched me and got on to me for yelling for her. I guess I interrupted her soap opera time. Yeah I remember brownies daycare. I wouldn't take my kid there. Ever.
SPITTIN AND WHIPPIN

Montgomery, AL

#27 Feb 17, 2012
they offer the childrennnnnnnsss some chew ..yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeehh hhhaa aaaaaaawwwww(spit long pause ting as it hits metal
WOW

Chicago, IL

#28 Feb 17, 2012
shaking my head wrote:
<quoted text>You my dear are one of the reasons I HATE POPLAR BLUFF and the entire Southeast Missouri area. Just a bunch of closed minded idiots that are too narrow minded to see outside the box.

Do you REALLY think "a grown man" is of any more danger to your children than a grown female would be? If so, you are so wrong!

Look at different child daycare sex abuse cases around the United States and you will see how many women there are that have been charged and convicted in the same type of cases.

"A grown man" as you put it is just as capable of caring for your child as a grown woman would be, and sometimes even more so.

If you have a boyfriend or husband, and assuming he is "a grown man", would you not trust him caring for your children alone? Oh you say "yes, but I trust him". Do you really know EVERYTHING about him? NO! Using your logic he would be just as capable of harming your child as "a grown man" at any daycare.

Daycare workers are screened a lot better than a man you pickup at a bar or off the street and decide to marry or be in a relationship with, yet women will think as you do and still allow their significant male other to babysit their kids as needed.

Talk about double-standards and idiotic narrow minded thinking!
You are retarded....
a grown up

Greenbrier, AR

#29 Mar 28, 2012
well wrote:
I would never take my child there I have heard things to. They also take the kids swimming at the lake now that is nuts if you ask me
Um. no. They take the to THE PARK at the lake. NO SWIMMING IS ALLOWED ON THIS FIELD TRIPS. Damn, people and their mouths. If you have a question, why not go talk to them? I have my kids there daily. If you want, they will let you stick around to see how things go. I have done it. You are more than welcome to go on field trips with your children as well. Damn people, grow up. Quit believing rumors and he said she said.

Greenbrier, AR

#30 Mar 28, 2012
keepthekidssafe wrote:
i live up the street and see a lot of traffic there after its closed, i herd one of the workers lives there with her kid
No. No one lives there after hours. I have been to the owners house and all the employees that work there.
just me

United States

#31 Mar 28, 2012
Heather Shivley has no right being around kids! She has abused kids that have went there in the past. It is disturbing that they have someone in charge of kids that is mentally disabled. I would never take my kids there!!
bloos61

Kansas City, MO

#32 Mar 28, 2012
momof3 wrote:
How dare you make such a comment about those people!!!! I myself have went to tha daycare for many years and have also sent my children there!! I also went to school with the daughter of the owner!! They are the nicest, most honest, dependable, responsible, caring, trustworthy people I could ever think of to watch children. The daycare at the end of the road is a f#*king joke. DON'T speak poorly of people who have a longstanding reputation in this town. To hurt people on this bullsh*t website that is running a honest business is horrible and I hope Karma comes around.
I don't know who owns it now but, when my child went there in the early 90's, he was not happy. He told me that they would sit them in front of the tv...and seldom went outside. Needless to say I did not take him back after learning of this.
ohplease

Dexter, MO

#33 Apr 14, 2012
Heather Shivley is a consumer from the department of mental health, she's the director now? WoW Great LOL
heather

Dexter, MO

#34 May 1, 2012
fck you im not a consumer??
just me

United States

#35 May 1, 2012
No Heather you're just retarded and skanky!
awesome

United States

#36 May 2, 2012
just me wrote:
No Heather you're just retarded and skanky!
. Awesome. I would never put my children around heather or even in her care. And yes I do kno her unfortunatly and yes I would say this to her face any day. But I like to distance myself from trash like that. But hey some people like drug addicts watching their kids. So always remember kids, drug addicts need jobs too!!!:)
what

Bellevue, WA

#37 May 2, 2012
yeah krusti likes to get it on in the bathroom during her lunch break
Troubled

Saint Louis, MO

#38 Jun 29, 2012
just me wrote:
Heather Shivley has no right being around kids! She has abused kids that have went there in the past. It is disturbing that they have someone in charge of kids that is mentally disabled. I would never take my kids there!!
And there it is, this day care may, if this is true, may be abusing small children. Again, the warning signs are there. This place is just a stage where the folks running it play out the drama and dysfunction of their lives. The children are merely their props.
I cannot believe what I am reading here.
Troubled

Saint Louis, MO

#39 Jun 29, 2012
heather wrote:
fck you im not a consumer??
Where are the kids while you are busy posting obscenities online? Even if these other allegations were not true, this in and of itself worries me.
Not Sure

West Memphis, AR

#40 Jun 30, 2012
I went there when I was around five in 1976. Crap. I hope nothing happened to me there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows Leslie Kirby (Jul '08) 1 hr fpc 22840-045 23
Intersection 67 & 160 4 hr roadrunner 3
embarrassing 6 hr Nothing 2
Amy Lafferty 7 hr guest 1
it's hilarious, that Mexican was murdered LOL 7 hr Guest 18
out of city limits what internet providers are ... 8 hr Not Too Bad 2
Curtis Walker 12 hr innocent bystander 3
Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match

Poplar Bluff Jobs