First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mr hyw sixty west

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2011
Earthquake 3.6 located approx. 3 ml. East of Grandon & 7 ml. South of Ellsinore. It shook me pretty good like a sonic boom.
peachman

Wappapello, MO

#2 Sep 22, 2011
Mr hyw sixty west wrote:
Earthquake 3.6 located approx. 3 ml. East of Grandon & 7 ml. South of Ellsinore. It shook me pretty good like a sonic boom.
Heard in Wappapello.
Serenity

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Sep 22, 2011
Shook my house in Poplar Bluff....strong and quick.
lmao

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Sep 22, 2011
It turned my house onto its side. Im posting from my cellphone.
Donald

Half Way, MO

#5 Sep 22, 2011
lmao wrote:
It turned my house onto its side. Im posting from my cellphone.
then you need to change your tires on your house while its easy to get to
lmao

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Sep 22, 2011
Donald wrote:
<quoted text>then you need to change your tires on your house while its easy to get to
will do. thanks.
Curious

United States

#7 Sep 22, 2011
I heard something and my boyfriend said the couch shook. We didnt know what it was!
lmao

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Sep 22, 2011
Curious wrote:
I heard something and my boyfriend said the couch shook. We didnt know what it was!
he farted.

“I'm the REAL Dolly, always!”

Since: Feb 11

I live in Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Sep 22, 2011
Considering I grew up in California (moved here 7 years ago), a 3.6 is barely worth mentioning
uh huh

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Sep 22, 2011
DollyDearest wrote:
Considering I grew up in California (moved here 7 years ago), a 3.6 is barely worth mentioning
For us, it's worth mentioning, especially if one is told to expect a big one anytime. It shook me in my chair good.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Sep 22, 2011
DollyDearest wrote:
You left Cali for Cow polk,USA! just one ? WHY?????????
Biggerthenyours

Chicago, IL

#12 Sep 22, 2011
DollyDearest wrote:
Your from Cali and you don't give blow-jobs!!!!! That don't melt my popsicle :(( boo on you!!!!!
Proud-Indian

Tulsa, OK

#13 Sep 23, 2011
That earthquake was the great spirit warning you time is near.Be ready,listen to the birds when they stop singing be ready.If you live in town or big city,listen for a small three second hum then it happens.Be prepaired my friend time is coming for big shake,rattle and roll.Lets get down on get down on it lets get down on it,when you hear the music play it makes want to get your feet on the floor.Yea...
Um from Umbridge

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Sep 23, 2011
Biggerthenyours wrote:
<quoted text>Your from Cali and you don't give blow-jobs!!!!! That don't melt my popsicle :(( boo on you!!!!!
What the hell are you talking about?
Um from Umbridge

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Sep 23, 2011
gregb420 wrote:
<quoted text>You left Cali for Cow polk,USA! just one ? WHY?????????
I left California to get away from my abusive boyfriend
Dr Doom

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Sep 23, 2011
Meth production and deliveries will be slightly behind schedule due to the location of this quake.
PB Shopper

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Sep 23, 2011
Shook my house for just a few seconds but was pretty strong. Relatives across town felt it; neighbors across road didn't. Been a long time since I felt one-always makes me pay attention.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18 Sep 23, 2011
Um from Umbridge wrote:
<quoted text>
I left California to get away from my abusive boyfriend
Sorry, wasn't tryin to put you on the spot! I'm glad you got away from that cause no woman should have to worry about being abused! I lost a very good friend, afew years back when she was murdered by an abusive boyfriend! But I'm getting off topic!Have a nice day-GregB
Biggerthenyours

Chicago, IL

#19 Sep 23, 2011
Um from Umbridge wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about?
Why you posting under more then one name??? And the no bj think back you said you got a cock hair in your food at the branding Iron. I said it may have been from doing oral. You piped back I don't do oral you nitwit. Or was you lying about the whole thing..... And the popsicle no melting is from katy perrys song. And go back to Cali !!!!!!

United States

#20 Sep 23, 2011
California is the epitomy of evil and what is wrong with this country. I hope it breaks off in the damn ocean or is burnt out by wildfires!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pof 1 hr sugar baby 6
Donna Stoutt 2 hr Whenthehammerfalls 8
Mr Kaplan Best thing that has happened to Popla... 2 hr Real Citizen 2
Menards sucks. (Sep '14) 3 hr dylan mclane 42
Katrina Hofner 3 hr Qulin Boy 4
landlord ray robertson (Oct '10) 5 hr Lol 9
Anybody know anything about a possible homicide... 5 hr Quifly 21
Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web