First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what gives?

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Jul 13, 2012
It use to be good people there, good food, good atmosphere and honestly now they have the trashiest people working there since Hayden became general manager. The service sucks and the food is always late! I use to love eating here but now it's just a gross place. Come on the people theyre hiring now look like they belong on street corner or in a crack house.
meh

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Jul 14, 2012
i'll agree the service has gone down hill. drastically. but it's always packed, still. and about the new hires? look around you and consider where you're coming from. the more "quality" people probably seek "real jobs" rather than table-waiting gigs that pay below minimum wage!
dude

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jul 14, 2012
I hope all people aren't like you..ore to a person then just looks. K
Ive ate there a.couple times lately people where nice and polite and service was good
big willy style

United States

#4 Jul 14, 2012
That places service has always sucked..i always only see my waitress twice..once for the order and then another for the check..and that place is WAY OVERPRICED
Summer

Sheridan, AR

#6 Jul 14, 2012
meh wrote:
i'll agree the service has gone down hill. drastically. but it's always packed, still. and about the new hires? look around you and consider where you're coming from. the more "quality" people probably seek "real jobs" rather than table-waiting gigs that pay below minimum wage!
Did you ever think that some ppl like 2 be servers? Even tho there are pricks out there that dont tip worth shit? Some of those that work there are working their way through college. You ever served 2 ungrateful disrespectful ppl??

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Jul 16, 2012
hayden is a horrible manager. he hires girls based on looks. name 5 pretty girls there tho... every1 there is on drugs im sure.
Warning

United States

#8 Nov 27, 2012
There is a person there that I would watch out for he has a bad disease that is very contagious and cooks drugs he is AT
observer

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Nov 27, 2012
warning you should report this to the pbpd
That guy

Oakland, NJ

#10 Jan 8, 2013
This place really sucks. Hands down the management if you can call it that is non-existent . Too worried about their own bullshit to even understand what happens in the place that employs them. Specifically the west nyack location in the palisades center mall. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! The person in charge there should quit. He really sucks. Dirty unfriendly place chomping at the bit to get your money for mediocre service and way over priced dollar menu style food. Do yourself a favor and avoid this place at all cost.
server who cares

United States

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Some people have to serve tables! If it weren't for the flexible schedules, I couldn't work. I care about my customers and give good service to those who deserve it. Try having better attitudes to those who serve YOU because we bust our ass for very little.
Overpriced

Quitman, AR

#12 Jan 24, 2013
I used to be a regular there and it has gone downhill bad,I don't know why,but I always get the wrong order,poor quality and their prices have skyrocketed since they opened,I used to eat there 3 or 4 times a week,now been there once in last since months and don't plan on goin back anytime soon
Oops

Overland Park, KS

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Overpriced wrote:
I used to be a regular there and it has gone downhill bad,I don't know why,but I always get the wrong order,poor quality and their prices have skyrocketed since they opened,I used to eat there 3 or 4 times a week,now been there once in last since months and don't plan on goin back anytime soon
Good
it would

Alexandria, VA

#14 Jan 25, 2013
server who cares wrote:
Some people have to serve tables! If it weren't for the flexible schedules, I couldn't work. I care about my customers and give good service to those who deserve it. Try having better attitudes to those who serve YOU because we bust our ass for very little.
If you don't like the pay find a different job.Nobody's making you work there.most of us don't like starting out or staying at minimum wage and working hard.Most of us don't get on here a brag about our good services though.
mindy

Columbia, MO

#15 Jan 25, 2013
I went there a few months ago and never went back. The service was fine, but I thought the food was awful.
server who cares

United States

#16 Jan 27, 2013
it would wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't like the pay find a different job.Nobody's making you work there.most of us don't like starting out or staying at minimum wage and working hard.Most of us don't get on here a brag about our good services though.
I never said anything about the pay, first of all. And secondly, I like my job and didn't say anyone was making me work there. I said they are flexible with their schedules!! I know I'm a good server unlike a lot of the people I work with. Thanks.
Broke

United States

#18 Jan 28, 2013
I'm broke and I know it's expensive but I still go there because I think it's cool to be seen there
rally squirrel

Jackson, MO

#19 Jan 28, 2013
Don't know the manager personally, but I do think the attitude, service and quality of the place has gone to shit in the past few months. Most employees will do as little as they can get by with. If there is no one to bite them in the butt, this is what you get.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 Jan 29, 2013
no it dont
anonymous

Carmel, ME

#21 Mar 19, 2013
Worst dining experience I have ever had hands down. Worst food, worst prices, worst service. Bleck. They'll go bankrupt within 5 years if there are any intelligent people in the world besides myself.
Trailer

United States

#22 Mar 19, 2013
I am having a hard time paying my trailer rent but I still go there at least twice a day because its cool to be seen there. The food is awful though. The beer is alright

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cute Guys at Menards 10 min kate 4
Larry Hillis 5 star Rating (Feb '14) 1 hr ex customer 15
What's wrong with Angela Pearson 1 hr update 7
I Hate Midgets (Jan '10) 1 hr karen 119
Welcome to church, suckers! (Jun '14) 2 hr yup 33
the booths at pop roxx (Apr '12) 2 hr juscurious 417
Shop lifter at walmart 2 hr pOpo 8
Dr. Hoja 3 hr Wander 24
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search