First Prev
of 3
Next Last
anonymous

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2008
ne1 know nething bout Cleopatra or the "employees".. some1 said it was the best strip joint in the arae but im new to the town

Since: Nov 07

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Jan 3, 2008
anonymous wrote:
ne1 know nething bout Cleopatra or the "employees".. some1 said it was the best strip joint in the arae but im new to the town
anonymous, hows things in arizona? you might want to run spell check next time you t ype
just a lil helpful hint

“Articulate Smartass”

Since: Dec 07

Hometown Banking Lender

#3 Jan 3, 2008
The quality of a strip club can probably be determined by a few things.

1.Not located in SEMO.
2.Dancers not judged harshly by having more c-section scars than teeth.
3.Willingness of establishment to accept Wal-Mart gift cards your old lady got from her baby shower.
4.Not located in NE Arkansas either.
5.Patrons have no problems with dancers jailhouse tats.
6.Tranny dancers are treated fairly by all drunks.
7.No age discrimination,if MawMaw wants to shake her groove thang,somebody will still pay to see her unroll the "girls".
8.When your vehicle is looted,owners promise tires and batteries will be left intact.
9.Coinstar on the premises pays out in singles-that's class!
10.No Pussycat Dolls will be performing,more than likely the meth addled Pit bull Skanks!
CardsFan

United States

#5 Jan 11, 2008
So, has anyone head anything about this place, Cleopatras? I hear it's clean, nice atmosphere and the girls aren't that bad to look at? Have been to Call of the Wild..........same thing, new place????????
the sad truth

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Jan 31, 2008
that place had good potential.. the door guy is an ass and if its saggy boobies and 2 dancers, no dj kinda joint your looking for..where the bartender (male) is an ass and I'm sure his knocked up wife will be back on the poll once she pops and you can always look to see the owners girl (curly blondie who's only with him for the money cause she's a hoe bag) dancin on the poll with her stretch marks and such then that is the place for you... the pony rocks...new owner...hot girls... well worth the drive and there aren't drugs there...
the sad truth

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Jan 31, 2008
If your into redneck hillbillies that are missing teeth...saggy boobies...dick head bartenders who's girls will be back on the polls as soon as she pops..dickhead door guys and bitches (aka curly sue who has more stretchmarks than fat albert whos only with the owner for the money cause she's a gold digger) then this is the place for you.. if your looking for hot classy girls who are actually worth spending money on... the pony (formally call of the wild) is the place for you!
Honestly

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Feb 1, 2008
Cleopatra's isn't all that great. I went a couple of weeks ago with a bunch of friends and one of the girls left the stage to leave for good. The other two dancers they had there were not very good at all and definately not attractive. The girls in the crowd were running the stage and completely ran the dancer off the stage. They just don't seem to have it together. The Pony seems to be the best strip joint in town.
gloria

United States

#9 Apr 9, 2008
well i thought about goes work there as an waitress, but still don't know. i'm new in town. i'm a south girl. can anyone tell me anything about the waitress and how they are.
Strip Club Expert

Faridabad, India

#10 Apr 9, 2008
As a guy that's been to several strip clubs, I would say its well below average. The owner who talked to when I was there is nice guy. The strippers were very ugly (sorry). One didnt have teeth and the rest all had bad stretch marks.
PB Man

Faridabad, India

#11 Apr 9, 2008
I too went to Cleos a few weeks ago and i thought the girls were very nasty. I wouldnt waste another second in that place. The door man (about a 7 foot tall weirdo) was a total jerk. They wouldnt ask me if I need a drink and the girls were arguing with each other. Total waste of time and money
strip club secrets

United States

#12 Apr 9, 2008
The owner of Cleos his girlfriend who is about to pop when she aint stripping she works for Rual Metro dont that make you feel safe
CardsFan

United States

#13 Apr 9, 2008
owners girlfriend is not pregnant.
lenny

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Apr 9, 2008
its RURAL METRO, and there are a few owners at Cleopatras.
CardsFan

United States

#15 Apr 10, 2008
what is rural metro anyway?
lenny

Faridabad, India

#16 Apr 10, 2008
Why talk about this nasty place. It totally sucks!!
PoP

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Apr 10, 2008
strip club secrets wrote:
The owner of Cleos his girlfriend who is about to pop when she aint stripping she works for Rual Metro dont that make you feel safe
Are you talkin about Amanda Lee?
CardsFan

United States

#18 Apr 10, 2008
What sucks, Metro or Cleopatras?
Listen

United States

#19 Apr 10, 2008
The pregnant Woman you speak of is the ex-wife of the former owner of Call of the wild, and she hasn't danced in a long time, she has no affiation with cleo's, as far as R Metro, goes she is a very educated and well trained EMT..... Know her personally

And as for the "Sad Truth" guy it's obvoius that, whomever this is either works at the pony or is close to someone who does, because that was the biggest load of crap i've ever heard...I mean honestly whose ass are you sucking...... and as far as drugs at the pony go....eh wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch
Ricks girl

Kittanning, PA

#20 Apr 10, 2008
Vote Rick Sliger for Sheriff!

“THERE THEY GO !!”

Since: Sep 07

the sweet River

#21 Apr 10, 2008
HEY ! wipe off your chin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump and Nunes 25 min Don 13
Turd Gilton on White Oak 30 min Chigger Chong 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Wiz 940
single mothers 1 hr truth written below 32
Who I really am 2 hr truth written below 3
Poor Husband 2 2 hr truth written below 3
body found, who is it? (Nov '15) 3 hr Brittany Burkett 19

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages