Deep Freeze vs. Piedmont Processing

Deep Freeze vs. Piedmont Processing

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

Wonder

Eminence, MO

#1 Nov 4, 2009
We would like to really stock up on things for the winter, especially since we will have a new baby around Christmas time. Price and quality wise, do you recommend The Deep Freeze or Piedmont Processing? I am looking to spend around $300 and want to get the best product for my money, but the best value as well.
jenn

Saint Marys, PA

#2 Nov 4, 2009
I live in Doniphan and I drive to Piedmont for my meat the workers there are nice and you can see what they are selling to you I have not ever had a problem with them and I get my moneys worth for the drive my kids will not eat meat from any of the stores around here they say they can tell a difference in the meat I even buy chicken from there. and for $300.00 you better have a lot of room in freezer for what you buy I am getting ready to go back they even sell bacon and sausage that is very good. My kids are very picky eaters. they sell lunch meat and different things.
gin233

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Nov 4, 2009
do they accept food stamps
jenn

Saint Marys, PA

#4 Nov 4, 2009
Yes they do accept food stamps
jls

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Nov 29, 2009
Piedmont all the way
deep freeze

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Nov 29, 2009
I have had both...I really like the smoked pork butts at the Deep Freeze. They are very nice and do a great job.
I know

Orange, TX

#7 Nov 30, 2009
dollar for dollar, piedmont processing will win. People are great to deal with, Deep freeze has better bacon and sausage in my opinion. Do business at both. Like anything, good and bad at both.
Pro Deep Freeze

New Bethlehem, PA

#8 Dec 16, 2009
i would put all my money on the deep freeze. the owner has been doing this his whole life and his seasonings and steaks, ribs, sausage, etc. is amazing and for 300 buck you could get a lot of food. Try the ribs -- theyre amazing
Mr Meaty

Eminence, MO

#9 Dec 17, 2009
I drive to Piedmont from PB when I need to stock up. The Deep Freeze is overpriced and they cut things however they feel like. The final straw for me is when I called about haveing some deer sausage made with meat I already had butchered, deboned and ground. It was $3.00 a POUND and they throw it in with everyone else's meat. Who knows how long that might have been sitting around in the 70 degree weather we had during season this year.
Mommy123

Lula, GA

#10 Dec 17, 2009
Piedmont Processing is the one to go with. They have been in business for an extremely long time and they customer service is awesome! Everything you get from there you can expect it to be fresh and cut the way you want it to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
False aligations against Dr Joseph Ferando by f... 1 hr Tardis 14
Randy Sparks 1 hr Dirty Kilt 5
News Area doctor charged with sexually abusing patients (Oct '10) 1 hr Title 42 U S C AS... 60
men in bluff 3 hr Guest 6
Tyler Russom 5 hr Guest 5
johnny flannigan (Jan '13) 7 hr Busted buddy 17
does anyone know if hobby lobby will be hiring ... (May '14) 9 hr Royalty 25

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages