First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 May 19, 2012
Does anybody know when the water park opens?
wondering also

Neelyville, MO

#2 May 19, 2012
Does anyone know if everything will actually be working this year?
local

Bucyrus, KS

#3 May 19, 2012
You can go to their website to find out when they are open. www.blufffalls.com I don't know any details.
know

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 May 19, 2012
there is a new owner taking over this coming weekend someone from vegas... they say he takes over and makes alot of improvements and expands the parks... lets hope so!!!!!!!
Name

Qulin, MO

#5 May 19, 2012
Maybe the new owner can add a second giant pile of dirt next to the original. That should draw a crowd.
George Smithson

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 May 19, 2012
Name wrote:
Maybe the new owner can add a second giant pile of dirt next to the original. That should draw a crowd.
LMAO
bbb

Kennett, MO

#7 May 20, 2012
may open next weekend.
countrygirl

Paoli, IN

#8 May 20, 2012
I heard that it will open on may 26th and cost $12.95 plus tax
Open eyes

Addison, IL

#9 May 21, 2012
wondering wrote:
Does anybody know when the water park opens?
Who the hell would go to bluff falls? You are better floating on the shit pond across the highway. Or better yet, come to my house and I will piss down your neck. They dont put enough chemicals in the bluff falls water to eradicate the piss. If your lucky, I will piss down your neck to cool you off then you may receive a free chocolate candy bar from my chocolate factory; peanuts included. Bluff falls is a joke and the people who go there must have their eyes crossed because swimming there would be no different that jumping into a toilet filled with piss. Maybe I will charge you to swim in my toilet, sound like a plan?
Open eyes

Addison, IL

#10 May 21, 2012
countrygirl wrote:
I heard that it will open on may 26th and cost $12.95 plus tax
I will only charge you $5 to swim in my toliet.
the truthiest truth

Campbell, MO

#11 Jul 2, 2012
Bluff Falls sucks bad balls.
Obvious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Jul 3, 2012
^ That is a troll, my friends.
PoplarBluffMom

Bonnots Mill, MO

#13 Jul 3, 2012
Bluff Falls was not bought by people from Vegas they happen to be a wonderful couple from Utah and they are Mormons. That is why it is shut down on Sundays and also they are respectable people. If you don't like it then don't go there. Otherwise shut up about what you don't know. And they don't have to have 100%chlorine in the pools to kill bacteria and (to make your eyes red and skin irritated all to heck). Now SHUT UP on what you don't know. If someone pees in it, then that is there disrespect. It sounds like you as a person would do this. Anyhow. I love Seven Peaks as it is called now, and you just need to SHUT UP! Again, if you don't like it stay away sounds like you need to float a river anyhow. And get all kinds of water flowing down to where upstream cows and horses are peeing in the water and the river don't have chlorine in it either. LOL!!!! Even though it flows it still carries bacteria dummy!!!! Have a nice day in your RIVER or toilet or whatever..........
mom

United States

#14 Jul 3, 2012
I had my sons bday party there a few weeks ago and let me say I won't be goin back anytime you have ARMED security guards walkin around a family water park the size of this one something is wrong!!! Never in the past has there been a need for that type of security and I didn't see it while we where there!!! So I think I'll just let the rest of poplar bluff take their chances with soo many kids and soo many GUNS!!!! No thanks
gramps

Maryland Heights, MO

#15 Jul 3, 2012
if they didnt have security you would be bitching about that. better safe then sorry. i drop my son off there with his friends all the time the price is better then in the past and he seems
to enjoy it and wants to go back . parents let kids be kids and keep your mouth shut if u dont have anything good to say.gezzzzzz what a bunch of cry babies
really

Saint Marys, PA

#16 Jul 3, 2012
We thought about getting season passes until we found out they were closed on Sundays. Admire their convictions, but they will lose lots of customers because of this. Lots of people work 6 days a week and it's not exactly family fun if a member is at work and can't come along.
PoplarBluffMom

Bonnots Mill, MO

#17 Jul 4, 2012
They are not too worried about losing people on Sundays. I wish that everyone would go back to the Sunday law for that matter. At one time they did have the Sunday law here. I admire their convictions as well as I am a Mormon as well as the owners. I have been by there daily and 95% of the time there are cars jammed packed so I am sorry if no one can go to their park on Sundays but their are rivers Sam A Baker Park is nice and if you really are desperate to go to a water park on Sundays then head to Six Flags!!!!! I know that they appreciate everyone's business they are very kind and sweet people, but they will continue to stick to their convictions on this one folks. And as far as the security guards being armed... Well sorry you have a problem. I would feel so much better knowing our grandchild is safe and sound in the park. I am very happy knowing they took this kind of measure with families due to idiots in this world who can just go off at any minute and start shooting others... Duh!!!! Thanks to NEW owners of the water park here in the park.!!! God Bless You for making it a safe and wonderful place to live (From ALL of our family)...
hallicon

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Jul 4, 2012
In this day and age security is not optional. If you do not have security and someone gets assaulted to any real degree you will get the hell sued out of you.

Factories are falling in line with security measures too. Thank the lawyers and civil juries for this....

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#19 Jul 4, 2012
PoplarBluffMom wrote:
They are not too worried about losing people on Sundays. I wish that everyone would go back to the Sunday law for that matter. At one time they did have the Sunday law here. I admire their convictions as well as I am a Mormon as well as the owners. I have been by there daily and 95% of the time there are cars jammed packed so I am sorry if no one can go to their park on Sundays but their are rivers Sam A Baker Park is nice and if you really are desperate to go to a water park on Sundays then head to Six Flags!!!!! I know that they appreciate everyone's business they are very kind and sweet people, but they will continue to stick to their convictions on this one folks. And as far as the security guards being armed... Well sorry you have a problem. I would feel so much better knowing our grandchild is safe and sound in the park. I am very happy knowing they took this kind of measure with families due to idiots in this world who can just go off at any minute and start shooting others... Duh!!!! Thanks to NEW owners of the water park here in the park.!!! God Bless You for making it a safe and wonderful place to live (From ALL of our family)...
Yea you say that about everyone going back to the Sunday law until its time to go to the restaurant after church then that's different!!
Comeonnow

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 Jul 4, 2012
Go back to the Sunday law? Well why don't we go back to candles, the pony express and covered wagons! GEEZ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
poplar bluff housing authority? (Apr '15) 1 hr guest 21
Sharron paynee (Jul '15) 1 hr guest 23
Sally Adams Manslaughters Birch Tree Woman (Jun '09) 1 hr guest 19
So sad "" 3 hr Patty 1
hannah is fake 4 hr Bob 69
Vinyl siding prices 5 hr Guest 9
KFVS-12 And DAR Won’t Publish pictures of wreck. 8 hr To Guest 6

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance