billy

Perryville, MO

#1 Jul 8, 2010
does anyone ever see him around.

“Embrace life & enjoy the ride!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 8, 2010
If you're talking about JD, yeah I see him here and there.
billy

Perryville, MO

#3 Jul 8, 2010
i am a old friend of his and riches,is jd doing anything now.

Location hidden

#4 Jul 8, 2010
I stopped by his house about three weeks ago, but didn't get to talk much. He's been with the same girl for the last couple years. She didn't appreciate me being there (it was midnight on a Saturday night so I don't blame her), so I just talked for a couple minutes and then left. He looks good and has stayed out of trouble for a while now. When I saw him last summer, he mentioned she keeps a tight leash on him....haha....but he's still there so I guess it's working for him.

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jul 8, 2010
Richie is a cop now I think.

United States

#7 Jul 8, 2010
Guest wrote:
Same thing I heard
kim

United States

#8 Jul 16, 2010
Guest wrote:
what about the younger brother, what ever happened to him?
Wow

United States

#9 Jul 17, 2010
Jamie is good last time I seen him...he got lots and lots of kids lol

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jul 19, 2010
I saw him over the weekend he's what 40 still trying to live the thug life! What a joke!!

Location hidden

#11 Jul 19, 2010
Guest wrote:
I saw him over the weekend he's what 40 still trying to live the thug life! What a joke!!
Ahhhh, don't bash JD! Everyone wants to stay young....LOL!
ummm

Grover, MO

#12 Jul 21, 2010
there is nothing wrong with jd he is with my aunt... so all of u hatin u can just go f***off
baby jays girl

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Jul 28, 2010
u all need not to talk about jd i think he is happy we are still 2gethier if u know him u should know where he lives get a life
forsean

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jul 29, 2010
you are together? on/off. wake up.
jds daughter

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jul 29, 2010
look i bet that all you that sit behind your little computers think that you're hot sh*t talking bout my dad but the simple fact is there is a reason you're doing it from behind the computer cuz you to scared to say this to his face haha pu**ys how bout you worry bout your own pathetic lifes and butt out my dads. I mean really do you have nothing better to do??? What goes on between my dad and his ol' lady is their business not yours so f*ck off!!!!!!!!!!
jds daughter

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jul 29, 2010
oh and love you dad and me me...Etho sends his love!!
lookin

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jul 29, 2010
I thought Jd had a baby with aja Keifer? i see him at her trailer every time im down there visiting my sister>
baby jays girl

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Jul 29, 2010
check this out i bet u mother *uckers wont come to are face and say that *hit and for u forsean u think u know alot huh he dont have a kid by that dope *hore either so stop talking shit cause we all can met shit instead of being behide a computer etho me me loves u what is he *ucking around or what
baby jays girl

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Jul 29, 2010
what are your *ucking fingers broke or what? at a trailer?huh seems to me u need glasses we are hardly apart got pics>
HUH

United States

#20 Jul 30, 2010
I didn't need glasses the night I was workin the psycho ward at Doctors and you're skanky ass was brought in trippin on who knows what and then another time when you had a hell of shiner and a busted lip. What was all that about, Jenn, come on tell us all some lies how you fell down off the porch or had a bad reaction to some children's tylenol.
Please

United States

#21 Jul 30, 2010
Ritchie has screwed around on his old lady forever. I have personally seen it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Osgood 1 hr YEA 5
chiropractor 2 hr ShirleyWill12 2
church farters 3 hr memaw 2
Old ladies in bikinis 3 hr sittinthebigchair 16
Memories of growing up in the Bluff (Sep '09) 4 hr Long Gone From PB 636
The Pony (May '08) 4 hr lol 355
Patricia Bales 5 hr RACE IS NOT THE I... 9
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE