First Prev
of 3
Next Last
madman

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2010
Who is the big bald bouncer that works there?
madman

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2010
madman wrote:
Who is the big bald bouncer that works there?
nevermind i found out who the big bully is.
madman

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2010
Did anybody see the beating that the big bully bouncer put on the young man outside after macing him new years eve night?
guest

Faridabad, India

#4 Jan 1, 2010
lol, looks like another lawsuit settlement comin
tired of this town

Faridabad, India

#5 Jan 2, 2010
k you dumbass did you see that young man kick and throw a punch at the bouncer, dont look like it. so when you get you shit right dont talk about shit. i was out there when he kick the bouncer and then his boy stepped in and tried to punch the bouncer. they did there job because dumbass like you and all the others cant handle drinkin. so you got a problem with them go the them and tell them you pussy. and come on who is the big bad bouncer you got a name and if so what is it and ill tell him and ill give him you name whats yours to.
Scooters Security

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Jan 2, 2010
For those that want to know, the bouncer is me Mark (Bulldog) Conner. Yes I maced the young gentelman for kicking my security guard in the ribs while the other guy punched him. Sure I could have whipped his ass but mace was alot better cause it stopped everything right then. File a lawsuit if you want,it was caught on the security cameras and I was in the right. Better a little milk to take the burn from mace away then a few bruses and broken bones. When you start trouble in the club and get thrown out don't try the fight with security you can't win. And to be drinking as adults and act like children isn't smart. Especilly when you claim to be in the Armed Service and stand on your car trying to pick a fight. Some people just don't need to drink and you seem to be one of those people "Madman". You know my name now what's yours? Just let things go and stop being a baby. Have a great day and hope you come back out, just don't start any trouble and you will have a good time.
Honestly

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2010
I'm impressed Bulldog! It's about time someone on here knew how to be civil and get a point across!
tired of this towns

Faridabad, India

#8 Jan 3, 2010
guys scooters is a great place. the club has cleaned up really good and the prices are great for a club. what bulldog said is great. so dont be scared to go out to scooters that is the only club we have left to party at and it will be there tell our kids get ready for it.
Crystal

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jan 3, 2010
lol oh u guys are worried bout fight wait til ppl find out bout the little underage 16, 17, and 18 yr old drinkers!!! such as Shay Bancroft,Courtney Adams, Kami Riddle just to name a few!!!
unknown

Kennett, MO

#10 Jan 3, 2010
UGH-that guy got kicked out and grabbed by the shirt for no reason. We WATCHED it happen. A big fight broke out and that poor guy was just standing there and a guy grabbed him up by his shirt and kicked him and his buddy out. They had nothing do do with the fifty people that were fighting in there! Then, the security wouldn't let anyone out the door when they were outside beating the SHIT out of that poor guy, THEN sprayed him with mase. I hope like hell that guy presses charges. Who gives them the right to spray mase in his face? then push him in the gravel??? all they should be able to do is throw em out the door!
unknown

Kennett, MO

#11 Jan 3, 2010
and i seriously DOUBT it was caught on security cameras because my window was busted out there before and my car was parked RIGHT OUT FRONT by the door and for some odd reason, no security cameras could find my car... hmmmmmmmmmmmm and if it WAS caught on camera it doesn't matter. That guy was ASSAULTED! regardless.
current

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jan 3, 2010
My son got maced and they sure didnt give him any milk for his eyes. They also would not produce a tape either. My son and his friends are 19. They were not even carded. Maybe one day they will get caught.
unknown

Kennett, MO

#13 Jan 3, 2010
well i'm sure that guy is filing a lawsuit. because that women, i think his wife, kept telling him she was pressing charges. that's what needs to be done! i mean who do they think they are-going around spraying people with mase?
Scooters Security

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Jan 3, 2010
Well when you assault security by kicking them in the ribs, mace is the nice way to handle it than kicking the shit out of someone. I have been trained and am allowed to use mace when the situation calls for it. Any other club that I've been to would have put the guy in the hospitle for assaulting another security. And "unknown" hide behind a computer and talk trash because it was caught on camera and it was never brought to me about a car getting broke into. Yes you can say the poor guy was assaulted all you want but what about the security he assaulted first, you failed to mention that, So grow up. No police have been here to ask me for a statement as to what happened so it's over with. The guy got what was coming to him for kicking security in the ribs and then trying to punch him in the face. If you don't like it go to church and don't come back if it's so bad here.
And "current" everybody is carded here that's why we have a $1700.00 ID scanner. So save it and don't jump on the pity band wagon cause nobody really cares. You will be out here just like everybody else is. So have a great day.
witness

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Jan 3, 2010
I was watching everything. That poor guy did not kick that bouncer nor did he do anything to get kicked out! His ass is so sued!
shocker

O Fallon, MO

#16 Jan 4, 2010
current wrote:
My son got maced and they sure didnt give him any milk for his eyes. They also would not produce a tape either. My son and his friends are 19. They were not even carded. Maybe one day they will get caught.
Maybe you should keep a closer eye on your son.
shocker

O Fallon, MO

#17 Jan 4, 2010
Scooters Security wrote:
Well when you assault security by kicking them in the ribs, mace is the nice way to handle it than kicking the shit out of someone. I have been trained and am allowed to use mace when the situation calls for it. Any other club that I've been to would have put the guy in the hospitle for assaulting another security. And "unknown" hide behind a computer and talk trash because it was caught on camera and it was never brought to me about a car getting broke into. Yes you can say the poor guy was assaulted all you want but what about the security he assaulted first, you failed to mention that, So grow up. No police have been here to ask me for a statement as to what happened so it's over with. The guy got what was coming to him for kicking security in the ribs and then trying to punch him in the face. If you don't like it go to church and don't come back if it's so bad here.
And "current" everybody is carded here that's why we have a $1700.00 ID scanner. So save it and don't jump on the pity band wagon cause nobody really cares. You will be out here just like everybody else is. So have a great day.
On top of this, I find it very hard to believe that these "young adults" were poor and innocent and were as polite as could be, having just consumed tons of alcohol prior to the altercation. It doesn't take a genius to know that drunk idiots are ALWAYS the ones who start arguments/fights, and the security's job is to put those drunken idiots in their place because they're ignorant and irresponsible with drinking. So everyone who is defending the kid, grow up, you all know better. Keep doing what you're doing Bulldog.
caylen

Doniphan, MO

#18 Jan 4, 2010
scooters is great i was there 2 the guy deserved every thing he got it was mostly his mouth i have been tore down drunk and that same bouncer helped me out so hush your mouth
Hmmm

Van Nuys, CA

#19 Jan 4, 2010
caylen wrote:
scooters is great i was there 2 the guy deserved every thing he got it was mostly his mouth i have been tore down drunk and that same bouncer helped me out so hush your mouth
Did you ever get your butt cheeks back together?
jerry

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 Jan 4, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever get your butt cheeks back together?
does scooters 2 have security camera's. If they do then the police should look at the camera's to find out the true story. I dont know what to believe. I have been a bouncer and a security gaurd at top spots in missouri and the gaurds at scooters should of just thrown the guy out of the club and locked the door lol even if the guy was mouthing off to the security gaurds. This all sounds to me that the gaurd were just looking for a fight and if the young gentlemen was so drunk then i think its kind of funny that he was sprayed lol. What was the young man a young bruce lee or something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still Investigating? 2 hr anonymous 16
Righteous 3 hr Curious 12
Libertarians/conservatives who collect disability 5 hr Royalty 2
Melissa that works at Castellos 5 hr Royalty 45
You 5 hr Royalty 28
Must See Documentaries! 6 hr guest 40
what 9 hr srp 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages