doing ok

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Oct 25, 2011
i went to the sonic across from wal mart today and it was just awful , the carhop looked half asleep the food took forever to get brought to me and my drink was sticky, the parking lot smelled awful and looked awful
the one on ditch rd is the one i usually go to and it's kept so clean and the employees always look nice , i wont change sonics again

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Oct 25, 2011
Why would the parking lot smell bad.

Fairdealing, MO

#3 Oct 25, 2011
What,you don't sniff the parking lot before you eat?Whats this world coming to!

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2011
Probably the garbage hadn't been picked up yet. I was at the Sonic on 67 today and noticed they were starting to repaint the outside. Any bet the Mexicans doing the painting are not legal.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Oct 26, 2011
The one on the south dont have the trays for ur trash.Do people just toss it on the ground?

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Oct 28, 2011
I won't go to the one by walmart because there's a guy...i guess it's a guy that works there and i think he is trying to be a girl. he stinks and is just plain scary looking. I quit going there the last time he waited on me. if you are going to work in the public like that dont scare your customers away!

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Oct 29, 2011
I heard from an employee that hours are getting cut on southside because the employees from the one beside Walmart are going to be working there too while they tear down the Sonic by Walmart and rebuild. This is said to begin in the very near future. Anyone else hear this?
need sonic north

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Oct 29, 2011
We really need a Sonic to be built on the north side of town.

United States

#9 Oct 29, 2011
need sonic north wrote:
We really need a Sonic to be built on the north side of town.
I agree, a Sonic would be good on 67 North by Oak Grove. If they are going to tear down the Sonic by Walmart, why are they painting the outside now? Maybe they will just remodel the inside.
doing ok

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Mar 22, 2012
i still say the one on the south end of town is the best even after the remodels , so much friendlier there and its always clean , you 'd think the one across from walmart would take care of it after getting the remodel but there's always trash laying around everywhere and falling out of the cans , its just disgusting

Chagrin Falls, OH

#12 Mar 27, 2012
As long as the Walmart location is run by Randy and his crew of half retarded shit talking addicts it'll look smell and taste like shit remodel or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Trump or Vote Hillary 1 hr Amercian Patriot 101
Tiffany Rhoads 1 hr Very happy dude 21
Natalie Stonecipher???????? (Mar '16) 5 hr Crshmn007 4
panda express 7 hr Ms unique 33
Is Harbor freight coming to pb? 8 hr Tiffany Rhoads 3
butler county justice center 8 hr PB Patriot 4
Chauncey 9 hr Chris 5

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance