Two arrested for Taco Bell robberies in Dexter, Poplar Bluff

Mar 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KAIT-TV Jonesboro

STODDARD AND BUTLER COUNTIES, MO - Two women were arrested Tuesday, March 6 in connection with robberies at Taco Bells in Dexter and Poplar Bluff.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 6, 2012
 
I cant say never but it seems weird that 2 women robbed taco bell..
wtf??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 6, 2012
 
Men usually r the robbers..
HMMM

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 7, 2012
 
who were they?
convicted felon

Saint Clair, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 7, 2012
 
I think it's funny they told that the snitched her friend out!!!! Someone's going to their ass kick in the pen for the next 10yrs
guest

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

convicted felon wrote:
I think it's funny they told that the snitched her friend out!!!! Someone's going to their ass kick in the pen for the next 10yrs
You know that's not how it works. Most people in the damn pen are or have been snitches at some point. There's no honor among thieves. Just like they say about the sex offenders getting theirs when they go to prison. No, they usually don't. They're housed with other sex offenders or put in PC.
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hahahahaaaaaaaa that's what MILTON taylor gets. Bet he will like getting butt raped again, except for, this time its gonna be a lotttt longer. Have fun buddy
convicted felon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 7, 2012
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You know that's not how it works. Most people in the damn pen are or have been snitches at some point. There's no honor among thieves. Just like they say about the sex offenders getting theirs when they go to prison. No, they usually don't. They're housed with other sex offenders or put in PC.
yes you are right but this girl is a snitch when she hit general population some one from the bluff will put her on front street and she'll be a bitch or force to eat the muffin between each chow line . But then again this is vandelia so she my just buddy up with the blacks. But then again that's punishment enough to have to be friend with the spooks.
lmfao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 7, 2012
 
there so freakin stupid....
guest

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 8, 2012
 
She stole from the cow shed too when she worked there
wat up

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 8, 2012
 
convicted felon wrote:
<quoted text>yes you are right but this girl is a snitch when she hit general population some one from the bluff will put her on front street and she'll be a bitch or force to eat the muffin between each chow line . But then again this is vandelia so she my just buddy up with the blacks. But then again that's punishment enough to have to be friend with the spooks.
meet me at john's mini mart at 10:00 and I will show u a spook whooping u white ass hunky
guesticles

Quitman, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 8, 2012
 
[QUOTE who="wtf??"]I cant say never but it seems weird that 2 women robbed taco bell..[/QUOTE]
They must have been after some of the new Doritos tacos. Those things are legit !!!!!
convicted felon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 8, 2012
 
wat up wrote:
<quoted text>meet me at john's mini mart at 10:00 and I will show u a spook whooping u white ass hunky
man I ain't saying nothing bad about blacks but in prison you stick with your color. If not you became of a bitch of another race aka lil boomer. If you went to the pen and the blacks dis own you the white are going to exploit that in ever way they can buy what ever. And don't be tough on topix makes you look retarded.
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 9, 2012
 
There was 2 more involved Tori Flanigan and Milton Taylor
Guest

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 9, 2012
 
Tre (Milton) Taylor is lucky he ended up in jail, he had an ass whoopin coming anyway. Now he can just get them daily. Js.
Confused

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 11, 2012
 
Yeah what's up with this tori flanigan girl?
bobby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 12, 2012
 
If u got a beef with Tre maybe WE need to settle it.
Turridu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 21, 2012
 
bobby wrote:
If u got a beef with Tre maybe WE need to settle it.
A lot of people have beef with milton he was hiding so he didn't get his skull cracked by a lot of people. He took dick last time he was in prison an loved it and you don't wanna handle the beef he has racked up on him, you'd be in for a rude awakening.. he will be dealt with in prison now tho by friends which will be worse honestly
Ricky

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 4, 2012
 
I feel sorry for Brittany May Cannon.I think that she just got involved with the wrong crowd.I know that it said that she's addicted to Heroin,but I'd love to Marry her.If I could I'd go to the Butler County jail,and Marry her.
dr tre

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 19, 2012
 
Haha wrote:
Hahahahaaaaaaaa that's what MILTON taylor gets. Bet he will like getting butt raped again, except for, this time its gonna be a lotttt longer. Have fun buddy
put a name on it bitch
dr tre

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Guest wrote:
Tre (Milton) Taylor is lucky he ended up in jail, he had an ass whoopin coming anyway. Now he can just get them daily. Js.
well where u at bitch and u can get yo ass whooped right now

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Poplar Bluff Forum right now

Search the Poplar Bluff Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 14 min Hillary_says_ 95,377
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 30 min Macrsim 6,908
sam osborn 39 min ex friend 16
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 44 min DexterDivo 266
In a WAR between Globalists and Russia, I'm "RO... 2 hr Ouirphuqd 12
Pre-pay gas stations in PB 4 hr wonders 9
Baldwin Ford/Justin Parks 6 hr Justin Parks 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Poplar Bluff News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poplar Bluff
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••