terrible bartender amber at bobs place

terrible bartender amber at bobs place

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Annoyed

Faridabad, India

#1 Jun 17, 2010
There's a bartender there named amber who is the rudest foul mouthed girl I've met, she's a terrible bartender, forgets drinks yells at customers and trash talks other employees. I went in there after I left bonestock and she was very drunk and screaming at customers and saying f*%k bob he won't fire me. It was really uncomfortable so we left. Has anybody else had that experience with her or is it just me
mom6
#2 Jun 17, 2010
i like amber,no were not friends,just know each other.i work next door,i deliver alot of food over their and i havent ever seen her acting a fool to anyone.u know it is a bar and maybe if she was yelling at a customer maybe they was drunk and acting a fool their self. shannon
Annoyed

Faridabad, India

#3 Jun 17, 2010
No we all had walked in at the same time, all he did was ask for a beer and she started screaming go away! I shouldn't even be here!
huh

United States

#4 Jun 18, 2010
Where is bobs?
she alright

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2010
Everyone has bad days. give the girl a break. Bobs is a cool place to hang out and play pool. I love going there and seeing all my friends
Sure

Farmington, MO

#6 Jun 18, 2010
Skeevy old men hire women to bartend because they have vaginas, not because they have good personalities or make good drinks. Bullwinkles is about the best possible example of this. So you can have a guy who's polite and makes a hell of a drink, or you can have some tits to stare at after you've had a few. Obviously the choice has been made.
Guest

Patton, MO

#7 Jun 18, 2010
Sure wrote:
Skeevy old men hire women to bartend because they have vaginas, not because they have good personalities or make good drinks. Bullwinkles is about the best possible example of this. So you can have a guy who's polite and makes a hell of a drink, or you can have some tits to stare at after you've had a few. Obviously the choice has been made.
AMEN!!!
guest

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 18, 2010
I used to really like amber and I'm a regular at bobs, love the bar. Everybody does have bad days but it really shouldn't be brought to work. As soon as she started bringing all her drama into work and being rude I call and ask who's working before I go in there! The other two girls are VERY sweet girls!
Michele

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jun 19, 2010
Maybe if you don't like it you just keep your ass away from there. Go to another bar nobody asked to bring your ass there. And as far as her customers, ever thought they maybe they were friends of hers and thats just how she is with them. People that get on here and talk trash about other people is just that themselves "trash". You have nothing better to do in your life but sit your lazy ass in front of a computer and talk shit about people you don't even know. And as far as the other waitresses, I've been in Bob's several times and their drinks suck and you have to get up and go to the bar because they won't come to the tables to wait on you.
Brittany

Faridabad, India

#10 Jun 19, 2010
I work with amber and no we r not friends or anything she does have a bit of an attitude but that's what happens when u have to deal with drunks. And Michele if the drinks suck TELL us it's not like we r gonna spit in it if u do, and we wait on ppl at their tables during the day or if we r extremely slow, otherwise we r BARTENDERS I'm not gonna walk away from the bar where there are customers jus because ppl r too lazy to come up there
Guest

Patton, MO

#11 Jun 19, 2010
Brittany wrote:
I work with amber and no we r not friends or anything she does have a bit of an attitude but that's what happens when u have to deal with drunks. And Michele if the drinks suck TELL us it's not like we r gonna spit in it if u do, and we wait on ppl at their tables during the day or if we r extremely slow, otherwise we r BARTENDERS I'm not gonna walk away from the bar where there are customers jus because ppl r too lazy to come up there
I, too, am a BARTENDER and nothing pisses me off more than this: A person (or people) walk into the bar; I greet them and and ask what they want to drink; they lokk at me and keep walking to a table; they sit down; they look over their shoulder at me as if I'm supposed to come ask them what they want; i go over there and get their order; i deliver it and THEY DON'T FU$KING TIP; and i don't go back over to them.

If you don't have money to tip, don't go to a bar or a restaurant.
Brittany

Faridabad, India

#12 Jun 19, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I, too, am a BARTENDER and nothing pisses me off more than this: A person (or people) walk into the bar; I greet them and and ask what they want to drink; they lokk at me and keep walking to a table; they sit down; they look over their shoulder at me as if I'm supposed to come ask them what they want; i go over there and get their order; i deliver it and THEY DON'T FU$KING TIP;
and i don't go back over to them.
If you don't have money to tip, don't go to a bar or a restaurant.
omg I sooooo could not agree more!!!!
BEAR JEW

United States

#13 Jun 20, 2010
Unfortunatly I havn't had the opportunity or pleasure of going into Bobs the past couple months, we'll blame it on "work", but I love going there, I love the drinks the bartenders the prices and the atmosphere, I can go and drink anywhere I want to but I continuously go there and so do my friends
Busted

Florence, AL

#14 Jun 20, 2010
Where is this place? Id like to go and check it out for myself. I could careless about being waited on. Im very active and love to mingo with the crowd. Can somebody please give me direction? appreciat it.
Sure

Farmington, MO

#15 Jun 20, 2010
Next to Grecian and 5 Star China Buffer. It's in the same parking lot there.
what the

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jun 20, 2010
i will continue to go there and i will continue to not tip. if you dont like it quit bitch!!!!!!!!!
Guest

United States

#17 Jun 20, 2010
what the wrote:
i will continue to go there and i will continue to not tip. if you dont like it quit bitch!!!!!!!!!
I don't work here, but if you come to MY bar and continuously don't tip, you won't get service. Bitch.
Brittany

Chicago, IL

#18 Jun 24, 2010
what the wrote:
i will continue to go there and i will continue to not tip. if you dont like it quit bitch!!!!!!!!!
jus sayin, this post made u look reeeeeeeally cool :) u r a hardass
larry the cable guy

Wood River, IL

#19 Jun 24, 2010
Sure wrote:
Skeevy old men hire women to bartend because they have vaginas, not because they have good personalities or make good drinks. Bullwinkles is about the best possible example of this. So you can have a guy who's polite and makes a hell of a drink, or you can have some tits to stare at after you've had a few. Obviously the choice has been made.
p agree with you on what you just said

Since: Dec 09

Romeoville, IL

#20 Jun 24, 2010
Someone told me that Bob will walk in sometimes and say "bob on this"...did anyone ever hear him say that ? That would be pretty funny if he did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Wyatt - Murderer 40 min Cynic 154
Undercover red car 1 hr get a life dude 16
Dee phillips 1 hr Shocked 1
Whites and blacks breeding 2 hr Melisa 115
Wllie and Caleb 5 hr sound advice 4
Heroine in the Bluff 5 hr right 11
News Cape Girardeau Co. sobriety checkpoint results 6 hr Freedom for all 53

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages