furious ex

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

I am so pissed I can't see straight. My ex-boyfriend used to tell me that he was never getting married. We were together for almost a year and he never even considered an alternative. To top that all off every time we had a fight he ran to his friend who just happened to be a girl. After we broke up he wouldn't speak to me except the occasional drunk dial. It's been a few years, but I still have some lingering feelings for him. Today I ran into one of his friends and found out that Mr. I'm Never Getting Married is apparently engaged to his "good friend". She is such a skank I don't see what he sees in her. The thought of him dating her disturbs me enough, but him MARRYING her makes me absolutely livid. I actually want to beat her ass because I know she was trying to get with him while we were together. Hell, her getting in our relationship was the main reason we broke up. What should I do to get him back?
understand

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

I know where you're coming from. My ex and I were engaged for two years when he broke up with me. Now he's married to some girl that he dated for like 3 months and raising her kids. Makes me sick to think that I believed that he meant it when he said he loved me.
hmmm

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

You sound like an immature, pathetic psycho. You said it's been a few years so get over it. Let him be happy. He obviously didn't want to marry you or he would have. Just because he prefers her to you that doesn't make her a skank. Grow the up
ooops

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

furious ex wrote:
I am so pissed I can't see straight. My ex-boyfriend used to tell me that he was never getting married. We were together for almost a year and he never even considered an alternative. To top that all off every time we had a fight he ran to his friend who just happened to be a girl. After we broke up he wouldn't speak to me except the occasional drunk dial. It's been a few years, but I still have some lingering feelings for him. Today I ran into one of his friends and found out that Mr. I'm Never Getting Married is apparently engaged to his "good friend". She is such a skank I don't see what he sees in her. The thought of him dating her disturbs me enough, but him MARRYING her makes me absolutely livid. I actually want to beat her ass because I know she was trying to get with him while we were together. Hell, her getting in our relationship was the main reason we broke up. What should I do to get him back?
His best guy friend. Or his brother.
move on

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

The best thing to do is accept that he wasn't the right one for you. Remember that that just means that there is someone out there that is better suited for you. Don't concern yourself with him or her. Move on and you'll be a lot happier.
Furious Ex

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

ooops wrote:
<quoted text>
His best guy friend. Or his brother.
To hmmm...you don't know me and you don't know her. She is a manipulative whore that wouldn't stay out of my relationship.

To ooops...he doesn't have a brother and she used to date his best guy friend when they were in high school (about 10 years ago) so she's already slept with him. Anything else that might work?

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Get over it and find someone else.. damn.

Plenty of dick out there
Furious Ex

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Guest wrote:
Get over it and find someone else.. damn.
Plenty of dick out there
I know that's what I should do, but it's hard when I still love him. I know deep down that we are supposed to be together. He was crazy about me until she got involved.
hmmm

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

obviously not crazy enough about you to marry you. Forget getting over him, you need to get over yourself. She must be important to him because if she wasn't she would have never been able to break you up, if that's even what happened. Maybe you just acted like a typical psycho and she was there for him.

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Furious Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that's what I should do, but it's hard when I still love him. I know deep down that we are supposed to be together. He was crazy about me until she got involved.
Well you can love someone and still know they're not right for you. Love doesn't always go two ways. Love's a pain in the arse sometimes.

Honestly, people can do whatever they want with their personal lives. It doesn't make it right, but they can do as they wish. It also means YOU can do as you wish, meaning you're free to find someone that you're happy with. Who knows. Maybe you'll meet someone better. You won't know unless you move on and give it a serious try. This ordeal sounds like it's a waste of your time to be worrying about. There are a lot of other more important things to concern yourself with. Like taking care of #1. It's not always a bad thing to be single...

Since: Mar 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

furious ex wrote:
Don't pay attention to any of these rude comments, can't say anything on here without catching some stranger's misplaced rage... The fact is you have been deeply hurt & betrayed by someone you obviously cared a lot about and your feelings are valid! I'm sorry you're going through this, I can only imagine what a slap in the face this must seem to you right now. But hey, at the end of the day just remember it's HIS loss. Also consider this, maybe this friend of his was just trying to get a rise out of you or see how'd you react, it may not even be true. It's hard I know, but try to forget about him, that is best revenge.
Seriously

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

I'm really not trying to be mean, but you need to move on. He obviously had feelings for her when he was with you whether he realized it or not. Calling her a skank and blaming your relationship's failure on her is immature. I'm sorry you got hurt, but that's life.
dont do it

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

He obviously is not worth your time and you can do better. If he wasn't considering marrying you in the first place then what makes you think you will get back together? He was probably cheating on you with that "skank" and it sucks that you got hurt and all but it happens to the best of us. Move on with your life and find someone WORTH pondering over. The might have beens and could have beens are in the past. Focus on YOUR FUTURE with a guy that cares about you as much as you do him.
for furious ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

I can make you forget all about him--You need to move on--Lets hook up baby
Some Quoter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

The best revenge is to live a full and rewarding life.
Anonymous

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Why love someone who doesn't love you back? You're wasting energy on something he doesn't care about.

He's her problem now, just wait until he runs around on her and then you can laugh about it.
hmmm

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

Judged:

The majority of you people are idiots. How do you know that this guy is a bad guy that cheated on her? All you know is that this chick is pissed because he didn't want to marry her. Maybe she was a royal bitch that drove him nuts, or maybe he just wasn't feeling it.

I for one hope he's happy. It sounds like his new relationship is one that's based on friendship. If he loves her then you don't stand a chance getting him back so get over it.

Quit encouraging the psycho
hmmm

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

Oh and one more thing...

I actually applaud this guy for having a little bit more respect for marriage. He could have married his ex, but if it wasn't right then it was never going to be right, and they probably would have ended up being another divorced couple.
furious ex

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

hmmm...what the hell is your problem? I have a little bit of resentment for my ex and his bride to be so I'm a psycho? I'm having a hard time dealing with it and I need to vent. Get over yourself. If you don't like it then ignore it.

He's definitely getting married to her. I confirmed it through his younger sister. He may have emotionally cheated on me with her, but I know he wouldn't have actually cheated on me. He's just not the type.

Maybe I was being a bit unfair when I said that she was inserting herself in our relationship. However, when we fought he did run to her and talk instead of talking to me. In my opinion she should have kept her advice to herself and told him to talk it over with me. I do believe that she wanted to be with him and probably encouraged him to break up with me when he started having doubts.

I think what hurts is the fact that I have a young daughter that was crazy about him. Her father isn't really in her life and she looked at my ex like a dad. When he wouldn't marry me and broke up with me he hurt her, too. Intentional or not. I just can't wrap my head around what is so special about her. She gets to marry my soulmate and I'm stuck with nothing. WTF is that?
for furious ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

I wish i could meet you-I'll make you forget about him--Let me know

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of73
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Poplar Bluff Forum right now

Search the Poplar Bluff Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
worst band ive ever heard (Sep '10) 25 min guest 27
Menard's IS NOT coming to Poplar Bluff (Nov '12) 33 min Sherry 85
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Thomas 92,195
A Dexter woman gets six years for burglary (Feb '07) 7 hr Reply2_CIA 5
joshua collins (Oct '10) 8 hr asis 7
Cassie Williams 8 hr Ghostly 8
the booths at pop roxx (Apr '12) 9 hr mike 240
•••
•••
•••
Poplar Bluff Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs