Sara Bradley

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Who is this boy and what all u know about him, i need to know cant believe he screwed the person he did over, NOT THE RIGHT MAN TO SCREW OVER! ask anyone about KMFB havent met or seen anyone yet to take or step to him but after what this Jared don't know last name, if u know it tell it, He more less smacked him right in the face and KMFB don't like that. So nothing has happened yet but u better be whatching your back, he knows everyone and nobody keeps anything from him, so your screwed...And i hate this web site everyone hides behind there screens, its sad people get this bad and scared to post somthing and not say who they are hell i want people to know yea she said that hopfully that will make u mad enough to come at me!!LOL which is what i want.. Am i scared no if i can take the hits i have then no im not scared and if anyone goes to say somthing about my husband on beating don't want to hear it i start it by hitting him, mouthing him to the point i know he cant take it or walking out on him i've desereved every bit i've got so don't look down on him or dog him dog me cause i really don't care, if your any type of person youll come to me other than that this site is for pu$$ys and answers about people cause this site sombody tells it right and wrong! LOL
Sara Bradley

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

oh does anyone know where he lives? who he hangs with? places he goes? How old is he? Anything anyone knows please tell me goes for a good cause and you don't need to say ur name, i won't think ur scared of him and hopfully some of his friends will step up and talk to me and tell me the info i need!!
whatshesaid

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Sara Bradley wrote:
Who is this boy and what all u know about him, i need to know cant believe he screwed the person he did over, NOT THE RIGHT MAN TO SCREW OVER! ask anyone about KMFB havent met or seen anyone yet to take or step to him but after what this Jared don't know last name, if u know it tell it, He more less smacked him right in the face and KMFB don't like that. So nothing has happened yet but u better be whatching your back, he knows everyone and nobody keeps anything from him, so your screwed...And i hate this web site everyone hides behind there screens, its sad people get this bad and scared to post somthing and not say who they are hell i want people to know yea she said that hopfully that will make u mad enough to come at me!!LOL which is what i want.. Am i scared no if i can take the hits i have then no im not scared and if anyone goes to say somthing about my husband on beating don't want to hear it i start it by hitting him, mouthing him to the point i know he cant take it or walking out on him i've desereved every bit i've got so don't look down on him or dog him dog me cause i really don't care, if your any type of person youll come to me other than that this site is for pu$$ys and answers about people cause this site sombody tells it right and wrong! LOL
Wow..YOU are bout retarded.
whatshesaid

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

Sara Bradley wrote:
oh does anyone know where he lives? who he hangs with? places he goes? How old is he? Anything anyone knows please tell me goes for a good cause and you don't need to say ur name, i won't think ur scared of him and hopfully some of his friends will step up and talk to me and tell me the info i need!!
LMAO....I take that back you ARE retarded!!
Sara Bradley

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

whatever u think if it makes uhappy u think u bothering me ur wrong cause of this post already got e-mailed some info on facebook,and ill never know who u r so keep saying it u ain't bothering me u think im a retarted but wait until shit hits the fan with this dude then people can say im a retard! jared is the retarted for fucking us over!
whatshesaid wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO....I take that back you ARE retarded!!
whatwebothsay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

This was too dang long . Sounded a little "threatening" and yea REtarded? Topix bully lmao!!! Get it gurl u bad u scarey! Hahhhahhaaaa wow!
shh

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

noony st. hangs out everywhere let no more later
whatshesaid

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

Sara Bradley wrote:
whatever u think if it makes uhappy u think u bothering me ur wrong cause of this post already got e-mailed some info on facebook,and ill never know who u r so keep saying it u ain't bothering me u think im a retarted but wait until shit hits the fan with this dude then people can say im a retard! jared is the retarted for fucking us over!<quoted text>
honey I'm not trying to "bother" you..lol...I'm simply saying - YOU are retarded! maybe you should proof read your post before you hit the little post button darlin! You sound like a whacked out fruit cake! "Just wait until shit hits the fan with this dude" - Good GAWD! yes...I am on pins and needles waiting for the shit to hit! LMAO! And honestly, the way I see it, getting f*cked over is YOUR bad for messing with someone that you obviously dont know ONE thing about!(retarded) Oh wait, MY bad....you know his first name is Jared and he drives a white mustang. Way to cover your OWN a
ass there baby girl. Your a smart one, for sure.

Oh well...hey, thanks for the laugh this a.m.- I needed a good one.
American patriot

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

They'll all end up in jail. Which is probably where they belong.

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

I like that she's trying to justify being beat on by Keith Bradley. Granted she is a dope head and probably deserved it. The real victim in their horribly dysfunctional family is their children.
American patriot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

I've seen the name Keith Bradley in the paper more than once. Isn't he a felon?
Me

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Jared mathias, heard he's on that heroin.

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

American patriot wrote:
I've seen the name Keith Bradley in the paper more than once. Isn't he a felon?
Yes I would say he has been convicted of one or more felonies. He's also a drug user, thief, and woman beater among other things.
guest2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

whatshesaid wrote:
<quoted text>
honey I'm not trying to "bother" you..lol...I'm simply saying - YOU are retarded! maybe you should proof read your post before you hit the little post button darlin! You sound like a whacked out fruit cake! "Just wait until shit hits the fan with this dude" - Good GAWD! yes...I am on pins and needles waiting for the shit to hit! LMAO! And honestly, the way I see it, getting f*cked over is YOUR bad for messing with someone that you obviously dont know ONE thing about!(retarded) Oh wait, MY bad....you know his first name is Jared and he drives a white mustang. Way to cover your OWN a
ass there baby girl. Your a smart one, for sure.
Oh well...hey, thanks for the laugh this a.m.- I needed a good one.
sara can back up what she says
American

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

Well, you'd better Hope nothing happens to Jarred. You smart people are aware the police do monitor this site. And even if you don't log in they have a way to track down where comments come from. Right? You do realize this. This is what Jackie Wallet's husband is in jail for now. Threats made on topix.
Me

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

American wrote:
Well, you'd better Hope nothing happens to Jarred. You smart people are aware the police do monitor this site. And even if you don't log in they have a way to track down where comments come from. Right? You do realize this. This is what Jackie Wallet's husband is in jail for now. Threats made on topix.
Lol you're a joke, let's all defend heroin addicts who used to be, or still are on meth. Brilliant.
whatshesaid

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

guest2 wrote:
<quoted text>sara can back up what she says
Big whoop! Never said she couldnt...I dont know her from adam. All I know about her is from the things she has stated on here - and the way she says them......which leads me to thinking, she's retarded
American

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you're a joke, let's all defend heroin addicts who used to be, or still are on meth. Brilliant.
. I don't know jarred from the person first posting here. I was simply stating about the threats thrown around. So I guess when I read about arrest being made over what was done to a guy named jarred ill know what I was talking about. Call me what you want. I was trying to warn people about the things internet threatening can make happen. But hey thanks for telling me I was funny. Lol . Whatever
juz me

Doniphan, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

Sara Bradley wrote:
just wondering....we do still speak english here...right?
American

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

That language is called, crankin. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Poplar Bluff Forum right now

Search the Poplar Bluff Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories of growing up in the Bluff (Sep '09) 33 min Honestliam OConnor 607
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 49 min REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,776
any thoughts on Randy Bailey 2 hr Bobbie 16
NORDYNE leaving PB 3 hr cali 18
City Manager 3 hr guest 13
todd arnold 3 hr David 4
shooting 4 hr guest 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000