Burger King Employees

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of52
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 22, 2012
 
I was talking about someone said tht there was a chick tht worked n drive tru tht had rotten teeth and need to work in the back.. Not about ur sandwich
miffed

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 23, 2012
 
Wondering wrote:
I was talking about someone said tht there was a chick tht worked n drive tru tht had rotten teeth and need to work in the back.. Not about ur sandwich
Since, you didn't reply to any one forum, I didn't know who you were "talking" to. Looks like no one else does either.(SA)
SCT

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Dec 23, 2012
 
miffed wrote:
The person who put the globs of mayo all over my Whopper almost had to be the one who made it. I don't know if they were male or female. The ones at the window didn't do it. People don't realize how dangerous it is to eat that much mayo, especially for a senior.
So let me get this straight. You are eating a fkng Whopper and you are worried about the fat in the mayo?? I really mean no disrespect, but you are a moron. Try a salad.
miffed

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Dec 23, 2012
 
SCT wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight. You are eating a fkng Whopper and you are worried about the fat in the mayo?? I really mean no disrespect, but you are a moron. Try a salad.
Are you too lazy to read the whole comment? Are just too stupid. I asked for extra mayo and got an extra handful on my sandwich. And I do mean a handful. It was done out of spite as it was all over the inside of the box. Some elderly people would eat it and think nothing of all the extra cholesterol they were getting. Well, no. No one would eat all that mayo that was on it.
SCT

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Dec 23, 2012
 
But you were b1tching about the fat and cholesterol. If you are eating a whopper, fat and cholesterol must not be a big concern. I would bet you just want to b1tch about something and the excess mayo is a convenient excuse to do what you do well. B1tch.
Next time just order a cow and a fork. Eat what you want and ride the rest home.
miffed

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Dec 23, 2012
 
SCT wrote:
But you were b1tching about the fat and cholesterol. If you are eating a whopper, fat and cholesterol must not be a big concern. I would bet you just want to b1tch about something and the excess mayo is a convenient excuse to do what you do well. B1tch.
Next time just order a cow and a fork. Eat what you want and ride the rest home.
I do watch my cholesterol. That's why I don't have a problem. What was done to me was out of spits. I'm so glad that people like you get on here and smart out to God's children. Now you can be punished by God and the devil. Don't laugh. Just keep on calling me names. People wonder why bad things happen to them. Wellll.....

Oh! Just consider that your Sunday School lesson for today!
well now

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Dec 23, 2012
 
Who puts mayo on a burger anyway,thats unamerican!And you missed the point..no matter what you put on a whooper it aint good for you!
miffed

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Dec 23, 2012
 
well now wrote:
Who puts mayo on a burger anyway,thats unamerican!And you missed the point..no matter what you put on a whooper it aint good for you!
Well, sometimes we eat what isn't good for us. I eat a whopper a couple times a month, so I'm sure they won't miss my whopper business. However, my dog usually helps me eat them, and he wouldn't eat this one. And mayo does go on a Whopper, as well as catsup.(ketchup)

Since: Dec 09

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Dec 24, 2012
 
A quick bit of history on the Whopper, it was to originally be called the "Italian burger" but they settled on Whopper instead.
miffed

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Dec 25, 2012
 
RomeoHitman wrote:
A quick bit of history on the Whopper, it was to originally be called the "Italian burger" but they settled on Whopper instead.
lol. With the handful of mayo they put on mine, it should be called the Godfather Burger.
duh

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Dec 25, 2012
 
Whats Burger King got to do with Italians?
miffed

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Dec 25, 2012
 
duh wrote:
Whats Burger King got to do with Italians?
I guess because we are Italians. Not everyone here are Mexicans, English, and Polish.
Burger King Employee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Dec 26, 2012
 
We are required to put a certain amount of ingredents on each sandwhich. If you ask for extra mayo then thats what they will give you. Maybe next time you could just ask for Mayo packets so you get how much you like. Also, the person that made your Whopper could be new and did not ask anyone how much "extra" mayo to put. They wouldnt do it out of spit because 75% of Whoppers ordered are special. So they are used to it. And us from Burger King are sorry your Whopper was not to your liking.
miffed

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Dec 26, 2012
 
Burger King Employee wrote:
We are required to put a certain amount of ingredents on each sandwhich. If you ask for extra mayo then thats what they will give you. Maybe next time you could just ask for Mayo packets so you get how much you like. Also, the person that made your Whopper could be new and did not ask anyone how much "extra" mayo to put. They wouldnt do it out of spit because 75% of Whoppers ordered are special. So they are used to it. And us from Burger King are sorry your Whopper was not to your liking.
We did ask for an extra packet, but I got 1/3 cup of mayo smeared all over my sandwich instead. Not only on my sandwich, but on the edge of it and on the wrapper and in the box. That was spite. I tried to eat it, but the ingredients couldn't stay together as there was too much slipping and sliding from all the mayo. AND that was after I scraped off a handful of mayo. I'm a good cook and I know amounts. If that person is new then they need to be taught some manners. Who has to pay for all that mayo that was wasted?
SCT

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Dec 26, 2012
 
And on this day, not a single fuch was given.
duh

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Dec 26, 2012
 
miffed wrote:
<quoted text>We did ask for an extra packet, but I got 1/3 cup of mayo smeared all over my sandwich instead. Not only on my sandwich, but on the edge of it and on the wrapper and in the box. That was spite. I tried to eat it, but the ingredients couldn't stay together as there was too much slipping and sliding from all the mayo. AND that was after I scraped off a handful of mayo. I'm a good cook and I know amounts. If that person is new then they need to be taught some manners. Who has to pay for all that mayo that was wasted?
Have you done this before and complained and complained,so they remember you and did it on purpose?After reading all you complain about..I hate you too!
Burger King Employee 2

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 18, 2013
 
miffed wrote:
<quoted text>We did ask for an extra packet, but I got 1/3 cup of mayo smeared all over my sandwich instead. Not only on my sandwich, but on the edge of it and on the wrapper and in the box. That was spite. I tried to eat it, but the ingredients couldn't stay together as there was too much slipping and sliding from all the mayo. AND that was after I scraped off a handful of mayo. I'm a good cook and I know amounts. If that person is new then they need to be taught some manners. Who has to pay for all that mayo that was wasted?
If you went through drive thru maybe the person at the window misunderstood you. It is kind of hard to hear and definantly when you have a ton of others trying to talk about different orders around you as well. The cook did not do it out of spite I promise you that. I work Drive-thru quite frequently, so i know how it is. I misunderstand people alot but i try and fix them if the customers tells me about the mistake. We apologize if the burger was made wrong, but you could have called up and talked to the manager on duty and they would have been more than willing to help you out with our mistake. The managers are all sweet and caring and even if they was having a bad day, so what, we all do. We all care about the elderly, but like I had said before we all make mistakes and misunderstand people. So forgive and forget. No disrespect giving. Just saying. Thanks BK Employee2 <3
miffed

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jan 18, 2013
 
Burger King Employee 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you went through drive thru maybe the person at the window misunderstood you. It is kind of hard to hear and definantly when you have a ton of others trying to talk about different orders around you as well. The cook did not do it out of spite I promise you that. I work Drive-thru quite frequently, so i know how it is. I misunderstand people alot but i try and fix them if the customers tells me about the mistake. We apologize if the burger was made wrong, but you could have called up and talked to the manager on duty and they would have been more than willing to help you out with our mistake. The managers are all sweet and caring and even if they was having a bad day, so what, we all do. We all care about the elderly, but like I had said before we all make mistakes and misunderstand people. So forgive and forget. No disrespect giving. Just saying. Thanks BK Employee2 <3
They didn't misunderstand. There was from 1/4 to 1/3 cup extra mayo on that sandwich. It not only was in the sandwich but on the side of the burger and on the wrapper inside the box. Since it was brought home to eat, it wasn't checked there and we weren't taking it all the way back, just to get something worse. Why don't you just admit it, someone was wrong and it wasn't me, the customer. Oh, I forgive, but I'm not going to forget. LOL. That's just too good to forget. Oh, the money wasted and the inconvenience doesn't matter over time, but memories do. It's something we will laugh about for a very long time. That someone could be so mean and stupid to do something that bizarre and nasty under the name of Burger King.
miffed

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jan 18, 2013
 
duh wrote:
<quoted text>Have you done this before and complained and complained,so they remember you and did it on purpose?After reading all you complain about..I hate you too!
You know what? If you people wouldn't keep commenting back to me, I would shut up too. As for your hating me, get it line. There is so much hate and little people that I'm not surprised at much anymore. I'm not the one who sowed the seed of a nasty burger. Those "seeds" will come back many times over.(no less than 30 times to the giver) For me being cheated, I will reap a harvest of at least seven times better service and what that burger cost me. I'm happy! I laugh about it, but I don't think people should be that stupid and mean under someone else's banner. So suck it up, Buster! Get a life little person.(duh)
captain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jan 18, 2013
 
Hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of52
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Poplar Bluff Forum right now

Search the Poplar Bluff Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cody Harty 4 min word 14
whats with all the guy carhops at sonic? (Jan '12) 7 min Rob 290
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 39 min chico 10,206
jessica/ fox radio 53 min Billy 1
Kathy Miller is still a fat Biotch (Aug '13) 58 min a friend 4
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Barack_says_ 95,392
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr Canopy 267
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Poplar Bluff News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poplar Bluff
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••