Review: Dermatology Office PC - Lance...

Review: Dermatology Office PC - Lance Yeoman DO

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
nonya

United States

#1 Aug 11, 2011
Horrible waiting, waited over an hour. Wish I could bill them for my time
Uneeds Urassbeat

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Aug 11, 2011
Never saw the Dr. Just the Nurse practioner. He was good, but the good doctor is as greedy as the rest-maybe he should hire more nurse practioners and see only a handful of patients Himself, make him even richer. I would be very wary if I had a serious skin cancer in seeing a good nurse practioner even. Oh well, at least I had a big mole removed, and beware-bring your $$, not cheap.
Uneeds Urassbeat

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Aug 11, 2011
I want to be clear- I am not trashing Dr. Yeoman-I have never met him,to the best of my recollection your Honor-lol!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 12, 2011
Been seeing dr yeoman for a long time.......Best dermatologist around! It's worth the wait. Id be worried if I went to a dr and there wasn't a wait.
No TV

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Aug 15, 2011
The waiting room is loud with daytime TV volume so loud you can't read or think. Staff at the reception desk talk loudly...you can hear most of what they say. A possible HIPPA violation? NP was pleasant, but never saw the doctor.
The loud TV and reception staff make it unlikely I will return.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 15, 2011
I went to that office a few months back, only saw the nurse practioner. I waited about 50 minutes to be seen. The nurse gave me some samples which were expired, I went back to the front desk and told them and they said its ok. I'm in the medical field and you do not use expired medication!!! I never went back, I felt it was a waste of a doctor visit.
why?

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Aug 15, 2011
Dr. Yeoman is always so busy because he takes walk-ins. If you're waiting so long it's because of the walk-ins. Once you get back into the room it takes no time at all to be seen by someone whether it be Dr. Yeoman himself or one of his 3 nurse pracs. Wouldn't you rather see a nurse prac and get in and out as fast as possible rather than waiting another hour just to see Dr. Yeoman who would do the EXACT SAME THING?
oops

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Aug 15, 2011
Guess this time might be good to say he is not a dermatologist? Or not. If you want to look it up you can....just google it.
His Np's rock. Thank goodness...for him and us regular folk.
guest-PB

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Aug 16, 2011
I heard he is a surgeon by training not dermatologist.

Look at abms.org and you will know that he is not even Board Certified, Always check your MD at this Website, it will show you their credentials and make you confident that you are seeing a "Competent Doctor", worth waiting time.
Rainmaker

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Aug 17, 2011
Ok so I went to the office for a vist and they are busy. And yes I had to wait but hello I only had to drive across town. Not 80 miles in any direction. I did meet dr and np's. Everyone was great treated me like I was part of the family an not that I was just$$ to them
horrible

United States

#14 Aug 19, 2011
Horrible experience. Waited an hour, saw a man walk in bleeding all over himself and all over the floor and then waited another hour. I think I even heard the doctor scream "holy sh**" as he saw the man walk on back. I don't know what happened to man, I never saw him leave.
justme

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Aug 19, 2011
horrible wrote:
Horrible experience. Waited an hour, saw a man walk in bleeding all over himself and all over the floor and then waited another hour. I think I even heard the doctor scream "holy sh**" as he saw the man walk on back. I don't know what happened to man, I never saw him leave.
Why would someone bleeding all over the place go to a derm office? I call bs on this story.
horrible

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Aug 19, 2011
justme wrote:
<quoted text>Why would someone bleeding all over the place go to a derm office? I call bs on this story.
They remove skin related stuff off people there, like skin cancers and moles and nasty stuff like that. I'm just thinking something went wrong with whatever they did. Well the nurse did mention it happens atleast once or twice a week.
justme

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Aug 19, 2011
horrible wrote:
<quoted text>They remove skin related stuff off people there, like skin cancers and moles and nasty stuff like that. I'm just thinking something went wrong with whatever they did. Well the nurse did mention it happens atleast once or twice a week.
Well he did have his license pulled for awhile. Guess I need to try cape.
wow

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Aug 19, 2011
I've seen Dr. Yeoman many times for my dermographism. I had seen other doctors in town before him and no one could figure out what was wrong. One trip to Yeoman (on a referral from Dr Cox) and he knew right away what I had.

I've had to wait to see him, generally half an hour or so. Not much more than waiting at any other clinic, IMO.

I've never seen an NP at his office. Any time I made an appointment, he was the one who examined me. Very nice, very professional, seems to know what he's doing. I no longer suffer from hives thanks to Dr. Yeoman.

No complaints on the fees either.
nosey to wow

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Aug 20, 2011
out of curiosity as i too sufer did he give you doxepin and tagamet? it is a bad deel.
wow

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Aug 23, 2011
No, I take atarax.
Jus sayin

Vilonia, AR

#21 Sep 1, 2011
[QUOTE who="why?"]Dr. Yeoman is always so busy because he takes walk-ins. If you're waiting so long it's because of the walk-ins. Once you get back into the room it takes no time at all to be seen by someone whether it be Dr. Yeoman himself or one of his 3 nurse pracs. Wouldn't you rather see a nurse prac and get in and out as fast as possible rather than waiting another hour just to see Dr. Yeoman who would do the EXACT SAME THING?[/QUOTE]Yeah he hires all these nurse practioners who knows nothing about Dermatology and you never get to see the Dr. he sits back and lets them make him a butt load of money. I wish PB would get another dermatologist so he could not get buy with what ever he wants!!
FYI

Vilonia, AR

#22 Sep 1, 2011
guest-PB wrote:
I heard he is a surgeon by training not dermatologist.
Look at abms.org and you will know that he is not even Board Certified, Always check your MD at this Website, it will show you their credentials and make you confident that you are seeing a "Competent Doctor", worth waiting time.
You can google him and you will find he has done a few bad things and had his license pulled in a few states. Thats why he was licensed in 5 states. He's a perv!
Nothing nice to say

Vilonia, AR

#23 Sep 1, 2011
Dr. Yeoman is a spoiled rotton rich only child and is very much a control freak! He has no friends. He wines and dines the young pretty girls, they just use him for his money but he doesen't care as long as he is seen with them because he can't get a date and he has no friends because he is too frigin weird! Oh and I forot he's ugly too!Parents beware of your young daughter who want to work there.Someone needs to run his a** out of town!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USA mortgage 26 min 1212bbd 1
has any one see sweetpatty round? (Jan '10) 1 hr sandy 6
O'Neal or oak grove 1 hr HUH 13
Craigslist personals 2 hr Just Saying 4
kevin 3 hr girlfriend 41
looking round to make friends 4 hr honey 1
Anybody know what John Del Lawson is up too? (Apr '09) 6 hr Rms 5
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE