MOVING SALE! Everything must GO! Satu...

MOVING SALE! Everything must GO! Saturday, Feb. 9

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

Moving

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Feb 7, 2013
I'm moving out of state and having a HUGE YARD SALE to lighten my load!
Household items, dishes, small kitchen appliances, lawn and garden tools, women's clothing (sizes 10-14) AND MORE! Also for sale is a terrarium and solid pine stand. Retails at PetSmart for $199, will sell for $75 OBO. Perfect for a hermit crab colony or other small critters.
Stop by from 8 to 10 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 9. Close to downtown Poplar Bluff, 744 Vine Street. Hot drinks available! Ample parking in lot next door. Hope to see you there!
Moving

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Any questions? Looking for some certain items? Just ask!
jamie

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Looking for a sectional
Moving

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Oh man, no sectional :-( We already sold most of the furniture. We had great luck selling via Craigslist; I imagine it's good for buyers, too!
Stuff

Qulin, MO

#5 Feb 7, 2013
Any video games, collectibles, electronics, etc?
Moving

Columbia, MO

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Yes! Electronics include small kitchen appliances, basic computer accessories (charging kits, USB cords, AC adapter), and a HP 3-in-1 printer/scanner/fax and peripherals.
There will likely be some Wii games/accessories in the sale.
Lookin

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Feb 7, 2013
U got kitchen stuff? I'm moving into my own place.
why ask
#8 Feb 8, 2013
any baseball cards??
Moving

Columbia, MO

#9 Feb 8, 2013
Lookin, YES, tons of kitchen stuff. Also, a bathroom shelf/organizer that might come in handy.

Why Ask, no, I'm sorry, no baseball cards. Mostly household items.
Concerned

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Feb 8, 2013
Hi we need all kinds of household things such as silverware for my daughter and her family but will not have the money till wed. He is disabled and kidney patient and she is still trying to go to work, but has to be there with him to supervise him at home for meds and things. They are getting into their own place soon and have nothing. I could pay a bit to help them if you can hold until Wed. thank you.
Trinket

Lenexa, KS

#11 Feb 8, 2013
As in kitchen stuff would you might happen to have a toaster or microwave
Oh crap!

Dexter, MO

#12 Feb 8, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Hi we need all kinds of household things such as silverware for my daughter and her family but will not have the money till wed. He is disabled and kidney patient and she is still trying to go to work, but has to be there with him to supervise him at home for meds and things. They are getting into their own place soon and have nothing. I could pay a bit to help them if you can hold until Wed. thank you.
It's that mooch, Kathy, and her poor poor daughter, Brandy! I'd recommend staying far far away from that family!
fla resident

Farmington, MO

#13 Feb 8, 2013
Concerned wrote:
To give it to her and waiting for your money, would be like pissing in the wind. It would just go away.
Concerned

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Feb 8, 2013
Excuse me. who in the heck is kathy? I would be paying that day that I got the stuff, money from my hand to theirs I am not asking for nothing and I am working as well so who are you to say anything about me when you do not know us. My daughter is not Brandy it is Rhonda and she is needed at home for a bit and cannot go to work back at her job right now so please shut up on things you don't know the family. Our son in law John has to go to dialysis and they are getting into housing so what is your problem? Was just seeing if they could hold it until my paycheck is in my hand Wed.
Thatsa Newone

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Feb 9, 2013
I don't think I've ever heard some one beg for credit for yard sale items. Wow.
Moving

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Feb 9, 2013
Yes, I have a toaster and microwave! Both stainless in great shape!

I won't be in town to accept payment later. Everything must go today!
Concerned

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Feb 9, 2013
I for one am not begging for credit stupid. I am saying if you would open your drug infested eyes that I get paid on Wed.and if they could hold some things until Wed. for us I would be there that day to pay them the money for what I am buying. So shut up on the credit part. What part of paying on Wed and the hold it until then did you not understand? That is not credit. It was asking if they could keep it till then and I could pay a bit to help them get it.!Duh. People on here need to really stay out of things if they don't know what what they are talking about. Oh heck just forget it all. I will go somewhere else to BUY THE THINGS THEY NEED. Goodwill has some great things to buy down there. Was just trying to help someone make the money they need to move and them as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kushner's Russian ties draw FBI attention. 6 min Guest IcanChangeM... 18
Let's talk about Kevin Lee Young instead 18 min Live life clean 12
Daniel Hendrickson 1 hr Wowzer 2
Swinger lifestyle 2 hr Swingerinpb 4
Embezzling Union Funds. 3 hr Rusurprised 24
Poplar Bluff Milfs (Jul '15) 3 hr Katie 15
Mark Twain Caring Center - Negligence 3 hr Burythedead 215

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance