First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Florissant, MO

#21 Sep 21, 2012
Nice wrote:
Hey Mcfatty who gives a shit! Take your Mcwhining ass to Hardees. They sell $1 Mcdoubles for christ sakes. If you spent half as much time exercising as typing worthless crap on here you wouldnt be so fat!!
how could you even remotely have clue that the previous poster is fat? seriously, iread the post,somethin i missed Mcgump

Florissant, MO

#22 Sep 21, 2012
McSouth wrote:
Everyone knows that McNorth is McDumb, so it's no surprise they tried to copy our double drive thru and it failed miserably. It's been the laughing stock around McSouth, but I haven't had a chance to check it out for myself yet. Everyone needs to eat at McSouth! Here's what everyone should do, go to McNorth and order half your meal in the first speaker and the remainder in the second! lmao!!!
same guy owns both Mcdonalds worker

Florissant, MO

#23 Sep 21, 2012
Yup wrote:
I gotta say, those people at north could mcfuckup a wet dream. I've been to a lot of different places in the US and have even spent time overseas. I have never once been to any place that screwed up SO many orders. Usually, I'm surprised when my order is wrong, but if I go to north, I'm surprised when it's right. I don't even pull forward anymore until I know I have all my stuff. I understand mistakes, but how strange is it that the mistakes are never in my favor? A mistake is just a mistake, but for some reason, I guess these people can't even count to four. Two 20 piece nuggest = 4 10 piece boxes. It's not Discreet Math, people. I've never seen such a group of incompetent braindeads in my life. I'm so very thankful that all these people are in charge of is fast food. I'm so glad they aren't working in a field where people might need to rely on them for anything important.
didnt you ever wonder what happin yo the short bus kids.
Judge Dredd

Poplar Bluff, MO

#24 Sep 21, 2012
I could order a drink at South McD's and drive to the North McD's, get my food and drive back to south and still not have my order. Seriously, if I could tolerate that much greasy food...
Dew-- drop

United States

#25 Sep 23, 2012
McSouth wrote:
Everyone knows that McNorth is McDumb, so it's no surprise they tried to copy our double drive thru and it failed miserably. It's been the laughing stock around McSouth, but I haven't had a chance to check it out for myself yet. Everyone needs to eat at McSouth! Here's what everyone should do, go to McNorth and order half your meal in the first speaker and the remainder in the second! lmao!!!
At least they get your order right unlike you mcdumbasses at the south crap hole..... I don't know who taught you how to do your job but I'm pretty sure a plain burger is not chicken nuggets !!!!!! So before you talk shit make sure your perfect first
Ihappy

United States

#26 Sep 23, 2012
Sounds like a McCivil war.
gesty

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Sep 24, 2012
its McMonday!!urabody get ya selves up an scamper off to the work place. recon i will continue to suck off of the government....hahaha
Shortcut

De Soto, MO

#28 Sep 25, 2012
Ihappy wrote:
Yep. The battle of the McMorons.
robyn

United States

#29 Sep 26, 2012
This is the funniest post I have read in a long time.
McSouth

United States

#30 Oct 10, 2012
Ihappy wrote:
The South will rise again!
BTW, we have better looking people working down here! Oh yes, and our drive through makes sense. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahajahahajjj ahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahha hahahahhagahahahahahahahhahahh ahhHahHahhagahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahahgahahahh ahahhahahahahhahahahahgahHahah hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahh ahahhah. I made three burgers in the time it took me to type this... McSouth rocks!
True Blue

Poplar Bluff, MO

#31 Oct 10, 2012
I've never had a problem with the original speaker trying to take my order again. I go through there all the time.
all the time

United States

#32 Oct 10, 2012
True Blue wrote:
I've never had a problem with the original speaker trying to take my order again. I go through there all the time.
Sounds like you should bypass the mcdoublequaterpounds for a while and head to the gym.

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Oct 11, 2012
all the time wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you should bypass the mcdoublequaterpounds for a while and head to the gym.
well now thats just plain McFunny, and prolly McTrue. I personely dont eat out myself, i worked at a local resterant in pb one time and i have seen some of the stuff that goes on in the kitchens, and honestly, it was quite McGross..
Now that be funny

Saint Louis, MO

#34 Oct 11, 2012
McDonald's food in this town is gross. Hey Steve Sells I still owe you, and I don't care about what kinda jack you have in your bank account!
True Blue

Poplar Bluff, MO

#35 Oct 11, 2012
all the time wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you should bypass the mcdoublequaterpounds for a while and head to the gym.

Lol, that's funny, I really did laugh out loud because I'm actually tiny in real life.:) So thanks for reminding me why I'm happy with my life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chamber of Commerce 1 hr Big Mack 1
Would reducing Veteran Benefits help the economy 1 hr Go Away 3
Thank RUSSIA ....for LOWER GAS PRICES 2 hr Go Away 14
wants to sell guinea pigs for $5 a piece (Dec '10) 3 hr Nikirenee18 14
Hot Water Pressure Washer (Aug '10) 4 hr DollyDearest 7
I need to rent a house?! (Oct '10) 5 hr Really? 14
Task force arrests nearly 2 dozen in Poplar Bluff (Jun '14) 5 hr Yeti 42
who was stabbed on lester and who was shot on b... 7 hr DollyDearest 45
Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Poplar Bluff News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poplar Bluff

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:10 am PST

NBC Sports 8:10AM
Chandler Catanzaro kicks way to NFC special teams honors
NBC Sports 8:20 AM
De'Anthony Thomas garners AFC special teams player of the week honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick