First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth Truth

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2012
Just participated in one of the most stupidest things ever, that's right, evvvverrrrr!
It seems that some waterhead at McD's north as somehow come to the conclusion that they will increase production by putting a second speaker in, directly before you get to the original speaker. Now, this isn't the same as the south McD's where there was months of planning and there's two seperate ordering lanes, no this was a failed attempt at being smart! Here's how it works, you pull up to the new first speaker and they take your order while you hear the car in front of you saying that their order was just taken at the new speaker and then you pull forward to the second speaker (original speaker) and they try to take your order again... It's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in my life! A master plan devised to get more money from the consumer and increase productivity has in fact done just the opposite!!! Try it out and you'll learn two things; you'll realize your not the dumbest person in the world and that it takes zero intelligence to own/run a McD's... Try it out!
Nice

United States

#2 Sep 1, 2012
Hey Mcfatty who gives a shit! Take your Mcwhining ass to Hardees. They sell $1 Mcdoubles for christ sakes. If you spent half as much time exercising as typing worthless crap on here you wouldnt be so fat!!
bowser

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Sep 1, 2012
I wish I could drive the handicap cart up to the counter at McDs in Walmart.I hate getting out to order and have to eat in the isle sitting on the cart and turn a trash can around so I dont have to leave all my trash on top.
Hello

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Sep 1, 2012
Truth Truth wrote:
Just participated in one of the most stupidest things ever, that's right, evvvverrrrr!
It seems that some waterhead at McD's north as somehow come to the conclusion that they will increase production by putting a second speaker in, directly before you get to the original speaker. Now, this isn't the same as the south McD's where there was months of planning and there's two seperate ordering lanes, no this was a failed attempt at being smart! Here's how it works, you pull up to the new first speaker and they take your order while you hear the car in front of you saying that their order was just taken at the new speaker and then you pull forward to the second speaker (original speaker) and they try to take your order again... It's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in my life! A master plan devised to get more money from the consumer and increase productivity has in fact done just the opposite!!! Try it out and you'll learn two things; you'll realize your not the dumbest person in the world and that it takes zero intelligence to own/run a McD's... Try it out!
Yep, went by there yesterday, biggest McClusterF-ck since Perkins. Btw, I think you struck a nerve with the owner:))))
Sun Uf Ah Guhn

Rimersburg, PA

#5 Sep 1, 2012
I'm confused, how does it work? Why two speakers? Please explain this where I can understand it...
dang ol nigglarss

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Sep 1, 2012
How about you order a shut the mcfuck up burger with some mcfuck you fries
McFly

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Sep 1, 2012
I liked it when you could just talk to the big clown head,it was more personable and no wondering what speaker box to stop at.I ordered from the trash can twice already.
McSouth

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Sep 1, 2012
Everyone knows that McNorth is McDumb, so it's no surprise they tried to copy our double drive thru and it failed miserably. It's been the laughing stock around McSouth, but I haven't had a chance to check it out for myself yet. Everyone needs to eat at McSouth! Here's what everyone should do, go to McNorth and order half your meal in the first speaker and the remainder in the second! lmao!!!

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Sep 1, 2012
Doesn't the same person own the north and south mcdonalds?
McSouth too

United States

#10 Sep 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
Doesn't the same person own the north and south mcdonalds?
Of coarse, but we're not a bunch of dumbA's like McNorth!!! Go to both and you'll see...
Truth Truth

United States

#11 Sep 1, 2012
Sun Uf Ah Guhn wrote:
I'm confused, how does it work? Why two speakers? Please explain this where I can understand it...
Okay, this is a very complex system they've installed, but let me see if I can explain... First you order half your order at the first speaker and the second half at the second speaker or maybe you order your drinks at the first...?
Ronald

Greenbrier, AR

#12 Sep 1, 2012
What do I have to do,draw you a map?
McTards

United States

#13 Sep 2, 2012
That makes no sense......come to south were smarter. Way to pick a life long career!!! Everyone else is a lawyer or doctor, you know Smarter!!! Nothing like fighting over who the smartest nobody is.........
Yup

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Sep 2, 2012
I gotta say, those people at north could mcfuckup a wet dream. I've been to a lot of different places in the US and have even spent time overseas. I have never once been to any place that screwed up SO many orders. Usually, I'm surprised when my order is wrong, but if I go to north, I'm surprised when it's right. I don't even pull forward anymore until I know I have all my stuff. I understand mistakes, but how strange is it that the mistakes are never in my favor? A mistake is just a mistake, but for some reason, I guess these people can't even count to four. Two 20 piece nuggest = 4 10 piece boxes. It's not Discreet Math, people. I've never seen such a group of incompetent braindeads in my life. I'm so very thankful that all these people are in charge of is fast food. I'm so glad they aren't working in a field where people might need to rely on them for anything important.
hadnot

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Sep 2, 2012
must be the new general mgr she is just making things happen.. with her midget ass self
Peachman

Farmington, MO

#16 Sep 2, 2012
Why not get off your fat a-- and go in and get it. Sure you could use the exercise.
Yup

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Peachman wrote:
Why not get off your fat a-- and go in and get it. Sure you could use the exercise.
Right, because getting out of a car, walking 20 feet and standing there is SO going to stress my cardiovascular system... typical PB idiot. You probably work there from the sound of your intellect. But, do us all a favor and stay there. We don't need you ever trying to work an important job where you might be expected to do something right more than occasionally. How hard is it to look at a list of 4-5 items (sometimes only 3 - wouldn't want to get too high into the base10 system for you), make sure you have all those items on the list, and hand those items to someone else? Apparently, for these Darwin awardees, it's too much to ask.

But, I guess a job flipping burgers and mopping floors is going to attract only a certain type of person. The kind who has absolutely no marketable skills in anything. I shouldn't expect too much I guess.
Im Sayin Though

United States

#18 Sep 21, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because getting out of a car, walking 20 feet and standing there is SO going to stress my cardiovascular system... typical PB idiot. You probably work there from the sound of your intellect. But, do us all a favor and stay there. We don't need you ever trying to work an important job where you might be expected to do something right more than occasionally. How hard is it to look at a list of 4-5 items (sometimes only 3 - wouldn't want to get too high into the base10 system for you), make sure you have all those items on the list, and hand those items to someone else? Apparently, for these Darwin awardees, it's too much to ask.
But, I guess a job flipping burgers and mopping floors is going to attract only a certain type of person. The kind who has absolutely no marketable skills in anything. I shouldn't expect too much I guess.
but someone has to spit in your burger.
honestly

Summerville, PA

#19 Sep 21, 2012
McFly wrote:
I liked it when you could just talk to the big clown head,it was more personable and no wondering what speaker box to stop at.I ordered from the trash can twice already.
that's hilarious my boyfriend asked me the other day how many people i thought stop @ the trash can!
honestly

Summerville, PA

#20 Sep 21, 2012
McSouth wrote:
Everyone knows that McNorth is McDumb, so it's no surprise they tried to copy our double drive thru and it failed miserably. It's been the laughing stock around McSouth, but I haven't had a chance to check it out for myself yet. Everyone needs to eat at McSouth! Here's what everyone should do, go to McNorth and order half your meal in the first speaker and the remainder in the second! lmao!!!
I'm not a big fan of the double drive thru...people are hateful and wont let out of the first drive thru. not to mention Ive got the order for the car behind me twice now. but i do love McDonalds south.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
miss christine aka cheri h 1 hr miss stacy 1
dr patty (Jul '13) 2 hr Guest 22
Thomas Neal 3 hr ronny 6
does anyone know tyler cannon (Oct '09) 3 hr Hey 6
Why donít they build a McDonalds at PP hwy and ... 4 hr Property Owner 7
Way people do for dope 5 hr Concerned 8
hep a 5 hr IPN 4

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance