RFID chip implant the law next year

RFID chip implant the law next year

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
final final final word

South El Monte, CA

#1 Jan 19, 2012
every person in the u. s. will be required to have a RFID chip implant beginning 12/12 with full implementation around 2013 to replace your driver license and other required I. D. i know this sounds crazy but look it up for yourself. look up N. R. 3200 healthcare bill, section 2521 pages 1000-1008.
getyour sign of the beast

South El Monte, CA

#2 Jan 19, 2012
... now they most likely ,at first anyway, will not be going door to door. but it will eventually replace the drivers license and if you don't get the implant you won't be able to drive, have a legal job, get ona plane etc. this is not some paranoid theory. if you read the bill it is clearly stated. do a search with the words rfid chip implant the law.
you like farts

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2012
Someone's been licking Alex Jones' butthole again.
David Martin

Ozark, MO

#4 Jan 19, 2012
lol just read the bill. funny stuff fear mongers. i really feel sad for anybody that believes this nonsense.
youarenuts

Park Hills, MO

#5 Jan 19, 2012
this is ludicrous. You are an idiot. It is not the MARK OF THE BEAST!!!!! It states on the page that that will happen during the mid tribulation and it will have a number representing 666. DUH! Medical only dumbbutt. Not devil bull. It is the gov healthcare system we will be required to have,as if the Gov aint gone broke already almost. dern you are ignorant and so are they, but if you don't have their insurance you will have to pay 100 a day, so I guess people will die cause most of us don't got that kind of money. Dangit and I thought I would live another 20 years at least,guess we had better start saving now,cause with our health we will be in going to the Drs a lot by then.!!!
youarenuts

Park Hills, MO

#6 Jan 19, 2012
and it does not say anywhere about not getting to drive or replacing a driver's license or getting a job or crap. man you been smoking too much dope or doin too much CRACK!
Evil

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2012
youarenuts wrote:
and it does not say anywhere about not getting to drive or replacing a driver's license or getting a job or crap. man you been smoking too much dope or doin too much CRACK!
final final been in the hood smokin that crack way too long he tells his stories straight
Hmmmm

Kittanning, PA

#8 Jan 20, 2012
People PLEASE dont harrass Poor final final final word aka get your sign of the beast he cant help what he is saying and he really does believe in everything he is saying. Let me give you his background. It was April 15 1997 final was very distressed at how he thought Government was going to take over because of events that had happened at Waco and Ruby Ridge and he had organized a rally to protest Taxes in particular and government in general he had quite a huge turnout so large in fact that he got put on FBI watchlist which was his intention as he craves attention what he didn't realize however was that Aliens had taken an interest in Ca. also ever since Reagan Presidency so they were watching to. final was abducted on his way home from rally and was missing for 27 days he had been taken aboard the mother ship and many many experiments were performed on him many of them sexual in nature and all very very painful in fact when he was found 27 days later he was in a heavily wooded area some 300 miles from where he disappeared curled in a fetal position under an evergreen he was also covered in blood and shit and had a very very large cucumber shaped object shoved up his ass he was in a near catatonic state as he had his hands over his ears and he was crying mommy mommy over and over and would break out into shrill screaming fits when approached by anyone. He was eventually doped up and taken to a mental hospital where he spent the next 5 years. He has just now started telling what all he seen and what all was done to him on the mother ship just now after all this time in the year of the Mayan calander ending he has started telling his story he is just trying to save humanity from EVIL GOVERNMENT and he knows things you or I could never comprehend in fact if it wouldn't have been for all the months and years final spent in the frozen tundra in the wilds of Alaska with no supplies and nothing but his own wit to survive on he would have never survived his alien encounter to be able to warn us mere mortals of what awaits us there is no doubt in my mind that any of us on here would have survived what he survived I mean if a little green man had repeatedly jammed an object 30" long by 10" diameter up my ass repeatedly for 27 days I wouldn't have survived but final did not only did he survive but he thrived and actually convinced them he was enjoying their interludes so keep that in mind when final speaks as because of the aliens he knows things, things that are forbidden knowledge he knows things we cannot comprehend. by the way this is all true google it you will see. final also isn't worried about what people think of him as he knows he and a small select band of humans are about to go for another cruise on the mothership and it will be up to them to repopulate the world when this is all over. Anyway just thought everyone should know why final is what he is. Thank you...and good day
final final final word

South El Monte, CA

#9 Jan 20, 2012
"National Medical Device Registry section. Page. 1006 "to be enacted within 36 months upon passage"
Required RFID implanted chip Sec, 2521, Pg. 1000- The government will establish a NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY. What does a nat med device registry mean?
National Medical Device Registry from H. R. 3200 [ Healthcare Bill], pages 1001-1008:(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry [in this subsection referred to as the "registry') to facilitate analysis of post market safety and outcomes data on each device that-(A) is or has been used in or on a patient ; "(B) and is-"(i) a class III device; or "ii) a class II device that is implantable, life supporting, or life- sustaining.

"What exactly is a class II device that is implantable?
Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is an "implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information".
final final final word

South El Monte, CA

#10 Jan 20, 2012
.... look it up and read the new health bill you tiny town simpletons. WAKE the FUNK UP !! you people are more blind ignorant than the people of nazi germany. you are making fools of your selves by coming on denying something that is there for anyone to read for themselves.
final final final word

South El Monte, CA

#11 Jan 20, 2012
yes Hmmmm the little green men are gonna get you.
grapes of wrath

Farmington, MO

#12 Jan 20, 2012
i just read the bill, it only pertains to inmates, welfare recipients, ssi recipients that are "working under the table", name brand cigarette smokers (gov. to keep track of tobacco tax), anyone able to go shopping at the local wallyworld meat dept. on the 3rd of the month, all persons that can afford tattoos on their face or head, you get the idea, toot a lou
Evil

United States

#13 Jan 20, 2012
final final final word wrote:
yes Hmmmm the little green men are gonna get you.
the men in white are looking for you they got a straight jacket for you this time
hmmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jan 20, 2012
I read it, it also mentioned babies being implanted at birth.
David Martin

Ozark, MO

#15 Jan 22, 2012
final final final word wrote:
.... look it up and read the new health bill you tiny town simpletons. WAKE the FUNK UP !! you people are more blind ignorant than the people of nazi germany. you are making fools of your selves by coming on denying something that is there for anyone to read for themselves.
I did read the bill and you're nothing but a troll.

Your post says that creating a registry of devices which have been or are capable of being implanted or otherwise means they are going to force you to get implants. You took 1 + 2 and made 666. It doesn't add up and you're worthless for wasting anybody's time calling you out on it.

Get a life.
final final final word

South El Monte, CA

#16 Jan 22, 2012
David Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
I did read the bill and you're nothing but a troll.
Your post says that creating a registry of devices which have been or are capable of being implanted or otherwise means they are going to force you to get implants. You took 1 + 2 and made 666. It doesn't add up and you're worthless for wasting anybody's time calling you out on it.
Get a life.
aaahhhhh-haaa !! so you admit you read the bill and agree i'm correct about the rfid chip registry but you claim no one will be forced to get an implant. i agree. no one will be forced to geta implant-at first. it will be voluntary perhaps except for certain categories like prisoners, felons, etc. however, eventually all the plastic identification cards of various types will be phased out for a single transponder chip containing both your info and a means by which to track your every move. you won't be forced to get a chip. but without it you won't be able to travel, fly, board a train, enter a fed building, etc..
Hmmmm

Kittanning, PA

#17 Jan 22, 2012
final final final word wrote:
<quoted text>aaahhhhh-haaa !! so you admit you read the bill and agree i'm correct about the rfid chip registry but you claim no one will be forced to get an implant. i agree. no one will be forced to geta implant-at first. it will be voluntary perhaps except for certain categories like prisoners, felons, etc. however, eventually all the plastic identification cards of various types will be phased out for a single transponder chip containing both your info and a means by which to track your every move. you won't be forced to get a chip. but without it you won't be able to travel, fly, board a train, enter a fed building, etc..
Some people like you for example need a chip implanted one of those chips that self destruct in case of a malfunction wouldn't that be cool
dream

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Jan 29, 2012
David Martin wrote:
<quoted text>I did read the bill and you're nothing but a troll.

Your post says that creating a registry of devices which have been or are capable of being implanted or otherwise means they are going to force you to get implants. You took 1 + 2 and made 666. It doesn't add up and you're worthless for wasting anybody's time calling you out on it.

Get a life.
Yeah how are they going to be forced to be chipped? Lol
dream

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Jan 29, 2012
final final final word wrote:
<quoted text>aaahhhhh-haaa !! so you admit you read the bill and agree i'm correct about the rfid chip registry but you claim no one will be forced to get an implant. i agree. no one will be forced to geta implant-at first. it will be voluntary perhaps except for certain categories like prisoners, felons, etc. however, eventually all the plastic identification cards of various types will be phased out for a single transponder chip containing both your info and a means by which to track your every move. you won't be forced to get a chip. but without it you won't be able to travel, fly, board a train, enter a fed building, etc..
I would not mind a chip it is easier than keeping up with all the id cards and crap... What is the difference between this and a iPhone that holds the info?
LOL

Provo, UT

#20 Jan 30, 2012
The sky is falling too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Singles in PB 1 hr info please 3
MOVIE: HILLARY'S AMERICA at AMC through this We... 1 hr Little Joe 19
Miranda Spradling 2 hr guest 1
Miranda Spradling 2 hr guest 1
Cash's Car Clinic 2 hr Jim 3
Coalburner 2 hr M R N 36
What's The Best Sci-Fi T.V. Show Ever? (Jul '09) 3 hr name 21

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages