head start teachers arrested

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

whats up

Quapaw, OK

#1 Aug 25, 2012
stephanie wamhoff arresteed

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2012
Mind your own business. I don't know her but everybody has problems.
American_Jihad

Miami, FL

#5 Aug 25, 2012
She was not the only one to get arrested , two 18 year old black teens in St.Louis Mo got arrested for killing 23 year old snow white Megan Boken in
a botched robbery . Sh*t they was doing fine those teen robbers for a whole year robbing blacks and mexicans but true to being stupid they had to go rob a white female and now justice must be served.

Being arrested is not so bad , so long as you get out and fly right and get your act together .

It's that 3 years or more jail/prison crap that ruff's jail birds feathers i had to fly away when my black birdie comrades started that crap and have Missouri Prison's full to capacity these days.
yo man

United States

#6 Aug 25, 2012
American_Jihad wrote:
She was not the only one to get arrested , two 18 year old black teens in St.Louis Mo got arrested for killing 23 year old snow white Megan Boken in
a botched robbery . Sh*t they was doing fine those teen robbers for a whole year robbing blacks and mexicans but true to being stupid they had to go rob a white female and now justice must be served.

Being arrested is not so bad , so long as you get out and fly right and get your act together .

It's that 3 years or more jail/prison crap that ruff's jail birds feathers i had to fly away when my black birdie comrades started that crap and have Missouri Prison's full to capacity these days.
Robbing blacks and Mexicans? Didn't take long to figure out blacks and Mexicans don't got sh!t to yank!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are they building in front of the Super Ce... 5 hr What is it 2
Is Slapping a Child "CHILD ABUSE" ? (Jan '10) 7 hr Confused 334
Pony/racer girls 9 hr Royalty 37
You broke your promise 10 hr Royalty 34
Poll Public Administrator Race (Apr '08) 11 hr Concerned 245
Hastings Closing 14 hr Curious06 1
Ear Stapling (Feb '06) 15 hr Gfdsa 573

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance