First Prev
of 2
Next Last
suspicious

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 14, 2009
Anybody know anything about the owners and if they are good landlords or not?
pb girl

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Aug 14, 2009
they are nice ppl.. i have known a few that have rented from them and they never said anything bad about them so i am guessin that they are good landlords. their houses are nice on the inside as well as the outside.the only thing i do know is that everyone i know that rented from them that lived behind me couldnt have a swim pool or animals so if u want them things then i wouldnt rent from them unless they changed it
kinda shady

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Apr 10, 2010
greg west seems ok ,but wife is a rude and has a big mouth.dont say anything in front of her or the whole world will find out. Heard they go thru your house when you arent home
Good for you

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Apr 10, 2010
I rent from them and they do not go through your house. Greg is very nice worked with us through a tough situation.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 2, 2011
I currently rent from them, Greg is an "only out for money" asshole! They over charge for rent, and yes they do come into your rental when you are not there. If you think that you are going to get your deposit back when you move out, think again! Even if you leave the place perfect and clean, greg will come in and make up that something is wrong just to keep your deposit. I would NEVER rent from them again!

Santa Clara, CA

#7 Jun 3, 2011
I called her once to ask about a property and she started screaming at me asking how I got her number. I wont rent from them just because how rude she was. And they were over priced on a skanky looking house.
monday

United States

#8 Jun 3, 2011
Kinda funny...but i got most of my rent back. They work with you and they are awesome..i had a two bdrm with them and wanted something bigger,so i went to another landlord but guess what...i'mmmmmm baaaaccckkkk with West Properties!!!
noooo

United States

#9 Jun 3, 2011
They've wayyyyy to high..... and they r nosey.... most landlords find a way to keep deposits.... he'll matt richardson screwed me out of one years ago.... still hate that pos.....
guesty

United States

#10 Jun 5, 2011
iggylizardlizard wrote:
I currently rent from them, Greg is an "only out for money" asshole! They over charge for rent, and yes they do come into your rental when you are not there. If you think that you are going to get your deposit back when you move out, think again! Even if you leave the place perfect and clean, greg will come in and make up that something is wrong just to keep your deposit. I would NEVER rent from them again!
ok, i dont get it, how can you be currently renting from them and not getting your deposit back??

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 5, 2011
I was told this from 3 patients that I had at work. I got pretty much the same story from all of them. I have yet to find out, but with all the not working properly appliances in the home that I am renting, and how many times I've had to call them, I can guarantee that I won't get anything back.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Jun 6, 2011
kinda shady wrote:
greg west seems ok ,but wife is a rude and has a big mouth.dont say anything in front of her or the whole world will find out. Heard they go thru your house when you arent home
That is shady!
amber

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jun 6, 2011
i live in one of greg's houses at the beginning they were very nice people then they started coming into my house when i wasnt home an i let a friend live with me for about two wks an he found out an said if there name isnt on your lease then they can't stay there within two weeks i got a letter stating that my rent was goin up some shady shit huh....then ask me if any of my neighbors were doin drugs if so let him know so he can do something about it...thats a police a^^ type of person,,,but he can be sweet as sugar then juss salty as salt...

Since: Feb 11

United States

#14 Jun 6, 2011
My opinion is he is scum...i dont know his wife but he is the scum of the earth...my family and i rented from him...he charged 550 for a small 3 bedroom house which was not worth it...no pets were allowed he went through my house while we were gone i walked in on him walking through it one time...i have kids and am a single mom and he was the last thing i needed to deal with....it was horrible living there....when i moved when my year lease was up i didnt get my deposit back and he tried saying i owed him rent until he rented the house again.....never happened cuz i went by my lease but still he is the scum of the earth
just wondering

United States

#15 Jun 7, 2011
How do all of you know they are going through your house while you are gone???? I bet it states in your lease that they have the right to do that anyway. You have to understand that they are just protecting their investment. No one gave them the home and they most likely have a payment on it. Even if it is paid off, it is THEIRS, not yours. If you want total control, buy your own home. Why is it that renters never see the whole picture????
well

Santa Clara, CA

#16 Jun 7, 2011
the person above you said she walked in on him. renters or not everyone deserves pricvacy.
imo

United States

#17 Jun 7, 2011
he cannot just walk through people's house just because he owns them. That is the law. He has to give a renter notice before coming in.

I don't blame him though for being thorough on whom he lets rent his homes. He has a living to make and a family to take care of. When I first moved to Bluff, I called them and his wife was amazing. She called me se veral times to up date me on what three bedrooms she had available.

I didnt rent from them, but that was my experience.
just wondering

United States

#18 Jun 7, 2011
Well, I was wondering about the others with the same complaint of them walking through. I know there are leases out there that have a clause in them to where the landlord doesnt have to give notice. If they suspect criminal activity for instance. Or, if they have tried to contact the leasee with no answer for some time. I mean I have had a water leak in the past and the landlord had to enter the home while I was out of town.Oh well! No big deal to me. I just figured that the ones who complain the most are the ones who brought the trouble on themselves. Usually when you do things right, people treat you right. All I have ever heard about the people is that they are good people.
youdontneedtokno w

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Mar 29, 2012
wow, i dont know these people but i would never want to baised on what you guys are saying. i have had slum lords but that sounds awful. you go digging in my house i might just plant something in there you dont want to come up on and then that might teach you to stay out of my buisness
Just curious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 Sep 18, 2012
We are looking at a house they have available but I cant have people coming in the housr in the middle of the day. I work nights and sleep during the day so am I likely too wake up to him in the house?
Nobody

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Sep 19, 2012
There place on 5th street by the ambulance shop looks like shit outside the grass is a foot tall and it looks so trashy they need to clean that up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African Americans 17 min Yammy 15
Is Slapping a Child "CHILD ABUSE" ? (Jan '10) 47 min cali 305
glynn wyatt (Dec '09) 55 min Guest 18
People who drink and drive 1 hr Guest 1
Jimmy Willis 1 hr Guest 2
Walmart Neighborhood Market 1 hr You pretend not t... 9
Justsayin 3 hr curious 1
Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?