HAARP and Our Weather Control.. New Age

HAARP and Our Weather Control.. New Age

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

Guest3

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Now, let us examine some of the concerns of these New Age scientists of the damage HAARP can inflict upon the earth. HAARP can:

Create Earthquakes on demand wherever and whenever you wish on the earth.[Pages 18, 26 speak of using HAARP to create earthquake. However, our military discovered, by accident, how to create earthquakes using slightly different technology. Listen to the specific earthquake caused on page 47]. "The planetary-scale engineers tried to replace a ten by forty kilometer section of the ionosphere with a 'telecommunications shield' of 350,000 copper needles tossed into orbit ... when the military sent up a band of tiny copper wires into the ionosphere to orbit the planet so as to 'reflect radio waves and make reception clearer', we had the 8.5 Alaska earthquake and Chile lost a good deal of its coast. That band of copper wires interfered with the planetary magnetic field."
Manipulate Global Weather Systems, changing weather patterns, rainfall, drought [Page 19, 26]
Earth going wild in its rotation, possibly spinning out of control [page 21]
Redirecting Jet Streams [Page 34, 39]
Redirecting flow of Electrojet Stream [Page 41]
Magnifying and Focussing sunlight, called 'Skybusting'[Page 35]. This process could burn holes in the protective ozone layers, thus allowing intense sunlight to pour through, burning mankind severely [Page 57]. Look at Revelation 16:8, quoted above
Mind Control [Page 17-18, 26]. Using extremely low frequency bombardment at just the same frequency as the human brain operates, you can change a person's thoughts or emotions. God help us all when and if wicked men achieves finesse with this weapon!
SCT

Sandusky, OH

#2 Jan 15, 2013
QUICK!!! PUT YOUR TINFOIL HATS ON!!!!
is it true

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Jan 15, 2013
I heard that Satan and his fallen angels were kicked out of the Heaven and Earth. They live in the second Heaven which is where the bad weather originates. Anyone know? I have noticed on the radar pictures that sometimes the bad storms look like an animal or bizarre creature.

Since: Apr 10

St. Louis, MO

#4 Jan 15, 2013
SCT wrote:
QUICK!!! PUT YOUR TINFOIL HATS ON!!!!
Stock prices for Reynolds just went up.
Anonymous

Campbell, MO

#5 Jan 15, 2013
is it true wrote:
They live in the second Heaven which is where the bad weather originates.
So by the time they get to the 7th heaven it turns into some sort of horrible sitcom?
hex

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Guest3 wrote:
Now, let us examine some of the concerns of these New Age scientists of the damage HAARP can inflict upon the earth. HAARP can:

Create Earthquakes on demand wherever and whenever you wish on the earth.[Pages 18, 26 speak of using HAARP to create earthquake. However, our military discovered, by accident, how to create earthquakes using slightly different technology. Listen to the specific earthquake caused on page 47]. "The planetary-scale engineers tried to replace a ten by forty kilometer section of the ionosphere with a 'telecommunications shield' of 350,000 copper needles tossed into orbit ... when the military sent up a band of tiny copper wires into the ionosphere to orbit the planet so as to 'reflect radio waves and make reception clearer', we had the 8.5 Alaska earthquake and Chile lost a good deal of its coast. That band of copper wires interfered with the planetary magnetic field."
Manipulate Global Weather Systems, changing weather patterns, rainfall, drought [Page 19, 26]
Magnifying and Focussing sunlight, called 'Skybusting'[Page 35]. This process could burn holes in the protective ozone layers, thus allowing intense sunlight to pour through, burning mankind severely [Page 57]. Look at Revelation 16:8, quoted above
Mind Control [Page 17-18, 26]. Using extremely low frequency bombardment at just the same frequency as the human brain operates, you can change a person's thoughts or emotions. God help us all when and if wicked men achieves finesse with this weapon!
For tge love of god get some help!!!!! You are drinking tge koolaid...
Someone Who Knows

Jackson, TN

#7 Jan 16, 2013
hex wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there IS so credibility to this. In the course of my duties I have seen references to this. Don't be so quick to judge until you have all the facts!
Guest3

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Amen to the above. The above is true.. I have been watching Conspiracy Theory as well with Jesse Ventura. And if anyone would check out the end of the world videos on You Tube or check the Conspiracy Theory website out they would see ACTUAL Facts and in person videos that tell of what our DEAR GOV. is doing to us and what other things are going on in this world we all need to be aware of. I hope the Conspiracy Theory comes back on t.v. soon for the 4th season. May God Bless All Of Them and the rest of the world. We all need to be aware and prepared to try and help ourselves and anyone else we can in our families on this one. I can only post and if people don't want to wake up and listen to FACTS then that is sad and on them.

Since: Apr 10

St. Louis, MO

#9 Jan 16, 2013
hex wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant reason with conspiracy theorists.
SCT

New Albany, IN

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Guest3 wrote:
And you can actually dress yourself??
#11 Jan 16, 2013
Guest3 wrote:
Amen to the above. The above is true.. I have been watching Conspiracy Theory as well with Jesse Ventura. And if anyone would check out the end of the world videos on You Tube or check the Conspiracy Theory website out they would see ACTUAL Facts and in person videos that tell of what our DEAR GOV. is doing to us and what other things are going on in this world we all need to be aware of. I hope the Conspiracy Theory comes back on t.v. soon for the 4th season. May God Bless All Of Them and the rest of the world. We all need to be aware and prepared to try and help ourselves and anyone else we can in our families on this one. I can only post and if people don't want to wake up and listen to FACTS then that is sad and on them.
Fact is you are a lunatic.
pooter

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Someone Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, there IS so credibility to this. In the course of my duties I have seen references to this. Don't be so quick to judge until you have all the facts!
Earth quakes? Really? Do you have any idea of how an earth quake happens ?

This is lunatic junk science that is beyond the pale...
hex

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Jan 16, 2013
Guest3 wrote:
Your using Jessie and his cronies as proof? My god go to real science and leave this nonsense alone. I have read this crap and even on the surface it is nonsense. You don't have to be a genius. Besides Oboma is president so it has to be dismantled right? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a phone number 22 min Henry 2
west properties (Aug '09) 44 min Suggestion 39
why are women so needy (Oct '10) 51 min misogynistic hill... 41
What happened to the thead about 1 hr Guest 28
body found behind taco taco 1 hr Ksrott 25
Dollar General on North 67 2 hr PKisHere 10
Looking for a good time 3 hr iwantU 23

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance