Aaron Eldridge Held w/out Bond

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Best Friend

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2009
I seen in the paper that Aaron is being held wihout bond. I think that this is so stupid. shouldnt he have the same rightts as anyone else that is accused of a crime? Especially since he is being framed by crystal and the cops. there is not one bit of evidence except the eye witness account and the gun and other stuff but that should not be counted.
HE IS INNOCENT
your kidding right

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Oct 13, 2009
youve got to be kidding he tried to kill at least two people if he was released dont you think if he was dumb enough to try it once he would try it again.
nice

United States

#3 Oct 13, 2009
that is outstanding way to get your partners back. i met him in jail about a week ago and thought that he is a real cool guy. best of luck aaron
remember he isn't guilty yet people
When

Eminence, MO

#4 Oct 13, 2009
Best Friend wrote:
I seen in the paper that Aaron is being held wihout bond. I think that this is so stupid. shouldnt he have the same rightts as anyone else that is accused of a crime? Especially since he is being framed by crystal and the cops. there is not one bit of evidence except the eye witness account and the gun and other stuff but that should not be counted.
HE IS INNOCENT
Yeah, no phone calls to friends and relatives, no people standing right outside watching what happened and no long history of criminal activity. Oh, let's not forget he is a felon with a GUN! You people need help to take up for him. Not to worry though, he will be taken care of in prison cause he will be there for a long time.
MY Home

Warrensburg, MO

#5 Oct 13, 2009
Best Friend wrote:
HE IS INNOCENT
Surprise, Surprise, after many years of being away from "My Home" it didn't exceed my expections of the perpetual ignorance and hard heartedness of this community. Yes he's not innocent, she is not innocent ,, we are all not innocent.We dont have all the facts ,mostly rumors from people with axes to grind, those who support Arron should do it in person as well to Crystal. Its a terrible shame these things happen in one of the most wonderful places in this country,, shame on you all..
ICU2

Chagrin Falls, OH

#6 Oct 13, 2009
Best Friend wrote:
HE IS INNOCENT
He was on 5 years probation for the same stuff. He used his big 4x4 as a lethal weapon and was in possession of a loaded firearm.

He premeditated the crime, sent messages and flowers and then tried to commit murder. You think he was framed?

He was right in the street next to a grade school waving a loaded rifle around. What a crying shame that he is being mistreated and his rights are being violated.

HOGWASH. He is dangerous and is right where he needs to be, in custody. Prison is full of people just like him. He will be right at home.
charge him

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Oct 13, 2009
he should also be charged with brandishing a fire arm and with having a firearm in a school zone
The Truth

Patton, MO

#8 Oct 14, 2009
Everybody knows the spencer family are druggies! They only decent one married into the family and is a teacher. More behind this then what people know! Prolly using the trash company to transport drugs throughout poplar bluff, so both of them are not innocent in anyway! Kelly, Crystal, Frankie, all of them need to be checked for drugs. anybody as crazy as Aaron is prolly on drugs also...

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Oct 14, 2009
The Truth wrote:
Everybody knows the spencer family are druggies! They only decent one married into the family and is a teacher. More behind this then what people know! Prolly using the trash company to transport drugs throughout poplar bluff, so both of them are not innocent in anyway! Kelly, Crystal, Frankie, all of them need to be checked for drugs. anybody as crazy as Aaron is prolly on drugs also...
Probably need to rethink what you said about Frankie. Last I knew he was a standup guy. Unless he has went way down hill he doesn't need that label you just put on him.

“The REAL Crazy Joe!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10 Oct 14, 2009
They should choke Eldridge to death with his own d!ck after beating him half to death and run over him with a Peterbilt. Now that would be funny!

In my opinion his father is no better than him. He must be a woman beater too. He stood there and watched his psycho son beat the sh!t out of this injured woman. He played "Hero" and took the gun away, BIG WHOOPTY SH!T! What a spineless coward. He needs to have his hip broken and legs crushed and someone twice his size beat him to a bloody pulp, that too would be funny!

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Oct 14, 2009
crazyjoe wrote:
They should choke Eldridge to death with his own d!ck after beating him half to death and run over him with a Peterbilt. Now that would be funny!
In my opinion his father is no better than him. He must be a woman beater too. He stood there and watched his psycho son beat the sh!t out of this injured woman. He played "Hero" and took the gun away, BIG WHOOPTY SH!T! What a spineless coward. He needs to have his hip broken and legs crushed and someone twice his size beat him to a bloody pulp, that too would be funny!
Why don't you just jump in there and do that. Oh yeah, you just hide behind your screen and spout off all the time.
I love lamp

Faridabad, India

#12 Oct 14, 2009
Where are my failures! I Rule!
its me

Faridabad, India

#13 Oct 14, 2009
OMG! That is exactly what happened. And NO your right daddy gets into trouble just like his son. The apple dosen't fall far from the tree.
Well Said

Chagrin Falls, OH

#14 Oct 14, 2009
crazyjoe wrote:
If your trash service is Kingery or Elderage then you are paying for the defence of this low life.

Ford City, PA

#15 Oct 14, 2009
huh?
OMG

Faridabad, India

#16 Oct 14, 2009
Ok. Your failures are right here. Yes you do rule dog.

“The REAL Crazy Joe!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17 Oct 14, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just jump in there and do that. Oh yeah, you just hide behind your screen and spout off all the time.
So let me get this straight, You are sympathetic about men that abuse women? You sure are a real winner! By the way, you are hiding behind your computer screen too, or is "guest" you real name? One more thing, Fk you!

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Oct 14, 2009
Well Said wrote:
<quoted text>
If your trash service is Kingery or Elderage then you are paying for the defence of this low life.
Wanna explain what Sonny Kingery has to do with Eldridge other than the fact they are neighbors?

Ford City, PA

#19 Oct 14, 2009
No, they are paying for trash service.
I agree with CJ

United States

#20 Oct 14, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just jump in there and do that. Oh yeah, you just hide behind your screen and spout off all the time.
For once I agree with what this old man has to say, and you want to talk trash to him!
OBTW....what do you think you just did? You spouted off behind your computer screen! You must be the one getting on here and taken up for Aaron! So heres to you fkhead.....fk you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deanna's lost her title 1 min Wanda what next 10
Hannah and chris part 2 5 min Hannah Katheryn 5
City of Poplar Bluff 13 min Jojo 1
hannah katheryn 50 min Hannah Katheryn 165
Cops last name from the 80's First name Kenny 2 hr Roman Catholic 13
Pam Kearbey 2 hr guest 6
Lost cell phone outside Ross Dress for less/ Sh... 3 hr AAA 1

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance