Fortis Plastics or L&P
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TROOP PEE

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Jun 25, 2009
Who is that girl on second shift who cheats on her husband? I am asking because my B/F has been acting funny and I think he is seeing a girl at work who is married from what I have gathered. I dont wanna fight her or anything I just want to confront him. So if anyone knows who she is please let me know.
giddy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Jun 25, 2009
i know her but cant think of her name.
might know

Sheridan, AR

#3 Jun 25, 2009
who is you'r guy friend?because i am pretty sure i know the girl,if i'm thinking of the right guy.
what ever

Sheridan, AR

#4 Jun 25, 2009
havent we been through this before this girl hasnt even been to work in weeks she had a bad car wreck and no she does not cheat on her husband that was a bunch of crap that factory is all lies so maybe u just need to talk to him in private about it why would u want to get on here and anounce it to everyone this is just someone tryn to start shi* again well get over it its not gonna happen if u were worried about something like that u sure wouldnt post it on topix how stupid do u think people are
wantoknowthetrut h

Damascus, AR

#5 Jun 26, 2009
give the guys name and I will give the girls
ya right

Sheridan, AR

#6 Jun 26, 2009
if u think ur old man is cheating u r gonna want to fight someone so u say u dont want to fight her then this post is either a lie or ur just a pus** so just drop this stupid post ur just trying to cause trouble
sassy kitty

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Jul 7, 2009
Um prolly Jessica isnt she the ho there?
rapid loss

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Jul 8, 2009
jessica is married stupid. She talks to her husband on break almost every time she goes. I think you mean the other girl.
umm okkkk

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Jul 8, 2009
why bring good people into this thread?
crack heads

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Jul 8, 2009
yeah i know who does what there because i talk to them all. I think she is a two faced bitch. She can kiss my fat booty. whatch out she will steal yo man 4 real.
okif

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Jul 8, 2009
has anyone heard how jen is doing and jessica is not a ho.
oops

Sunnyvale, CA

#12 Jul 9, 2009
They fired another one
queen biatch ambo

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Jul 9, 2009
all dim girls is ho's. leave them husbands at home go to work play grab booty and go home.
second

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Jul 10, 2009
I second that jessica,jennifer,lisa,shannon, they are all cheatin tramps. I dont know why there hubbies put up with it.
what

Sunnyvale, CA

#15 Jul 10, 2009
Who's lisa an shannon
second wrote:
I second that jessica,jennifer,lisa,shannon, they are all cheatin tramps. I dont know why there hubbies put up with it.
eri

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Jul 10, 2009
what ever them girls are not like that.
Just another opinion

Eminence, MO

#17 Jul 10, 2009
sassy kitty wrote:
Um prolly Jessica isnt she the ho there?
Umm, your wrong, its NOT Jessica,,its the other " J ", sure everyone knows it by now!
liketoknow

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Jul 11, 2009
is this girls name jennifer that lives in williamsville, an was in a car wreck a couple weeks back ? surely not, if so would really like to hear the dirt on her !
Just another opinion

Eminence, MO

#19 Jul 11, 2009
liketoknow wrote:
is this girls name jennifer that lives in williamsville, an was in a car wreck a couple weeks back ? surely not, if so would really like to hear the dirt on her !
lol, thats the one! Do tell, I'm sure theres plenty more to hear about her!
liketoknow

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Jul 11, 2009
what do you know ? please tell, i would like to know what she has been up to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Workers 16 min My name is 25
Who is Scotty brown 36 min Guest 7
Sick of the drugs 1 hr Guest 20
The Park near the Lake 2 hr guest 4
Ty cannon and Cassie holifield 2 hr Killthehoe2 2
Mike Sparkman (Mar '09) 3 hr Why 29
Briggs an stration needs suprise drug testing 7 hr Rowdy 50

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance