for sure

Poplar Bluff, MO

#22 Sep 22, 2012
It's called cycle harbor
GEEZ

Fort Scott, KS

#23 Sep 22, 2012
i know wrote:
Henry wooten stole your 4 wheeler it was hidden behind his moms house in the slough. he may have it stashed in s near buy barn. He is trying to sell it for 500 bucks or at least thats the rumor.
He wouldn't happen to be trying to sell two brand new car batteries either would he?
Mines gone 2
#24 Sep 30, 2012
I had a honda 4~whlr stolen too. Bout month ago in Harviell
GEEZ

Poplar Bluff, MO

#25 Oct 1, 2012
Thanks to all the tips!! My four wheeler has been found. I'm happy to say Topix can be useful!! Although it has had a ghetto, spray paint job it came back running. LMBO! So guess what it doesn't always pay to steal. Thanks for the new parts and the carb clean idiots! Guess what thieves there are some good people on PB Topix that will tell on you!
peachman

Farmington, MO

#26 Oct 1, 2012
GEEZ wrote:
Thanks to all the tips!! My four wheeler has been found. I'm happy to say Topix can be useful!! Although it has had a ghetto, spray paint job it came back running. LMBO! So guess what it doesn't always pay to steal. Thanks for the new parts and the carb clean idiots! Guess what thieves there are some good people on PB Topix that will tell on you!
Hope they caught the thieves.
Poplar Bluff Naive

Fredericktown, MO

#27 Oct 18, 2012
Yay so glad you found your 4 wheeler! You are so lucky! I hope the judge throws the book at the thief! If I were the Judge I would make the thief pay the owner for a new one reguardless if he fixed it or not. It is heartwarming to know there are still good people here willing to help others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Tinker?? Who is she?? 54 min Guest 18
Snitch Cody Mast (Nov '12) 1 hr lol 21
News Area doctor charged with sexually abusing patients (Oct '10) 2 hr 42 US AC 1986 65
False aligations against Dr Joseph Ferando by f... 2 hr 42 US AC 1986 15
men in bluff 2 hr lost 9
how can auto centers have lifetime warrenty on... 2 hr batboy69 1
kmart return policy (Jan '11) 3 hr Curious 42

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages