seriously who is Jolie seeing

seriously who is Jolie seeing

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

NeedTOKnow

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Sep 3, 2011
I really need to know. If anyone knows please just say something either way. If she is then ok, who and if she isn't ok too. Just say.
buford t

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Sep 3, 2011
she swallowsmy load nightly....i am the studboy
LetsSay

Osceola, MO

#3 Sep 3, 2011
I hear shes seein a married man

Russia

#4 Sep 3, 2011
Seriously why do you care?? Everyone knows she was screwing the hell outta Galens cattin ass, so how could any guy in their right mind want to touch her now?
Guest2356

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Sep 4, 2011
Sounds to me like the person posting above me is some jealous girl. If we were all judged by who we had a long term relationship and that someone cheated on us, then I'm sure the same thing could be said about anyone. I hardly doubt that just because the girl was in a relationship with someone means that no one would want to touch her. Plus, while I'm sure you are about 350lbs stuffing your face with twinkies dipped in chocolate sauce hating girls like Jolie, life has passed you by. Get over it. I've met Jolie and can say she is stunning and anyone would be lucky to have her. So move on Moo Cow and find someone else to blame for your morbid obesity. How about you call Jenny Craig?

Russia

#6 Sep 4, 2011
LOL, not hardly. You're just miffed that you've been called out for being so desperate and lame. It's so obvious you're the same person that started this thread,and many others asking the world a bunch of stalkish questions about this poor girl. Here's an idea.. go ask her yourself! But that will never happen since you already know she'll just laugh at you right? I'm guessing because you're the real moo cow, and just assume everyone else on this website is as well. Jealous? Hardly. Yes she's pretty, but like I said after having slept with Galen(since this part went over your head I'll explain....he's well known for sleeping with anything that moves and probably has a ton of stds), no man in their right mind would touch her. Then again, I guess that "right mind" part counts you out automatically.
HeresWhatIThink

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Sep 4, 2011
I think everyone should just leave Jolie alone. She isn't even from PB and had no idea about Galen. I dated him as well and can honestly say that he had no STD's when he and I dated. To be honest I was VERY suprised to find that out. And I can be like all of the other dumb girls on here and say something mean about Jolie but I'm not going to. I know for a fact that she isn't a dumb girl. I am sure that like me, she made him and probably any significant other get tested. So really before anyone posts on here they need to take a long look at their lives before saying anything. And the only thing I can say I agree with that any of you have posted is that whoever started this thread is lame. Leave the poor girl alone. She did nothing to anyone. How would any of you like your personal lives posted on here for scrutiny?
teach

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Sep 5, 2011
she is seeing someone... I know who but I am not naming who he is..... I wish her well in the future.
zzzzzzzzz

United States

#9 Sep 6, 2011
isnt it darren travers?
Jamie

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Sep 6, 2011
Who knows. I just know that that wack job of an ex of hers was spreading all kinds of lies and rumors about her. And I know he is nuts because she isn't the first girl that Galen has lied about. The guy needs to get over himself. And as far as who she is seeing now, what does it matter to any of you? Looked up this person she's allegedly seeing and he's hot. More her type that that fat azz Galen was. So, if she is seeing this Darrin guy then GO JOLIE!

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Sep 6, 2011
I don't even know this girl but I think she's the one starting these threads about herself. And sounds like she's full of herself to me.
Rocky

Fpo, AE

#12 Sep 6, 2011
Either that or its a bitter ex of his trying to get some info on her. The lady that hopped in to his defense used the same name styles, no IP and seems to have taken it awfully personally. I would bet shes the OP trying to deflect attention.

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Sep 6, 2011
I've never seen this girl, but you know what? There are lots of very pretty girls in this area who don't have threads started on them with a bunch of glowing remarks on how beautiful they are. And most of them seem to have similar or same IPs. I think it's her trying to get attention, pretending to be some stalker, and then a "friend" defending her and saying she's so beautiful. I've defended my friends on here before, but I don't go on and on about how beautiful they are...lol.

United States

#14 Sep 6, 2011
I think you all have too much time on your hands. Tracking ip addresses?? Lmao no ip address? Its called internet via city cable.

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Sep 29, 2011
Guest2356 wrote:
Sounds to me like the person posting above me is some jealous girl. If we were all judged by who we had a long term relationship and that someone cheated on us, then I'm sure the same thing could be said about anyone. I hardly doubt that just because the girl was in a relationship with someone means that no one would want to touch her. Plus, while I'm sure you are about 350lbs stuffing your face with twinkies dipped in chocolate sauce hating girls like Jolie, life has passed you by. Get over it. I've met Jolie and can say she is stunning and anyone would be lucky to have her. So move on Moo Cow and find someone else to blame for your morbid obesity. How about you call Jenny Craig?
How about Jolie gets over herself. I'll bet even an a "Moo Cow" as you say, has more class than to get on topix and try to sell herself up. How about a little humility and class? Looks like life is passing her by. All she seems to care about is praising herself on topix and downgrading others. FYI- there are many attractive girls in this area, who aren't shallow and self absorbed like this b*tch! And most men would rather be with a less than perfect looking woman than a woman who is so stuck on herself. Maybe, like I said, a little humility and she could find and keep a man. By the way, women who act like she seems to are usually extremely insecure. So she's fooling noone.

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Sep 29, 2011
Guest wrote:
I think you all have too much time on your hands. Tracking ip addresses?? Lmao no ip address? Its called internet via city cable.
She obviously has too much time on her hands to be posting all this self absorbed crap on topix and everyone is sick of reading it on here. I consider myself attractive, but I'm not so insecure I've got to scream it to the world. And I, a complete stranger, will continue to call her out on this crap until she stops posting all this "Jolie's so beautiful" crap.
rolo

United States

#17 Sep 29, 2011
She seeing some guys and gals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
polly hastings 45 min I thought 7
jennifer davis (Mar '16) 54 min guest 150
Wal Mart Doorgreeter 4 hr OMG 10
Who is the Biggest Thief in Poplar Bluff ? 8 hr Paul walker 23
Melanie Anthony 9 hr Jackthegiantslayer 3
Jens Dinner 11 hr RickJames 10
Best Head shop in bluff 11 hr Hater of wannabes 3

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance