Brown & Burns Law Office
client

Ford City, PA

#1 Jan 18, 2009
I was just wondering if anyone has used Rebecca Burns for a lawyer and what did you think about her and her secretary Michelle?
Fake

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jan 18, 2009
I have used her and she was good. I though I had to wait a long time to ge her to do what I wanted but it all turned out good. I dont know about the secretary.
client

Ford City, PA

#3 Jan 18, 2009
that is the problem that I am having, I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem. I hired her in June of 06 I have spoke with her in person once and on the phone once the rest of the time it has been her secretary I was told to expect to go to court the first week of Nov. and I haven't heard anything yet. When I call I always get the run around!
Curious

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2009
I use her now and I have nothing but good things to say of her. She will tell you like it is. And holds nothing back. So if you want a truthful attorney who stands behind you 100% she is the one. her assistant is excellent too.
Nosey

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 19, 2009
She is good but sooo slow. I waited several years before she ever finished with my case. Then she didn't even show up in court for me.
upset

AOL

#6 Jan 20, 2009
she has been working on my case for 2 years and i get the run around too. i would not refer her to anyone and yes michell is always the one i have had to deal with too but she is really nice and trys to help the best she can.
client

Ford City, PA

#7 Jan 20, 2009
I wonder if it's too late to ask for my money back that I have paid her? If I knew it was going to take this long I wouldn't have paid it all up front I would've made payments.
Disgusted

United States

#8 May 12, 2011
I paid for my services and they never handled them as promised. I would not recommend this law firm.
Freeballz

Chicago, IL

#9 May 13, 2011
If your trying for disablity or ss it takes up to 2 yr on most people. And there's not much to talk about other then sighing papers and going over dr's reports. Please if you didn't go to school to be a laywer don't act like their job is a gravy train. 90% of the time it's the other side slowing process down.
client

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 22, 2011
I am a client of Mrs. Burns. I too felt my case was taking way too long after I had already paid. I could not get phone calls returned either. After walking in one day and making a fool of myself I now there was a problem within the firm. Rebecca is a great attorney and I would recommend her to anyone. If your having problems I would suggest going in and speaking to her. She will tell you what happened at the office and get your case back on track fast! Trust me she wasn't the one slacking!
Momma

United States

#11 Jun 22, 2011
My husband use's this law firm and they have been going fast for him it all depends on the case and for what his case I hope it slows down so he can stay at home with his wife and kids but I hope the best of luck for all of your cases be calm your not the only person she or he has got there it's alot of work to take care of ppl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Club House on B Highway 59 min Outsider 60
Officer Involved Shooting east of Poplar Bluff 1 hr Observer 84
Best looking shop in town 1 hr Observer 5
TRUMP IS FINISHED! He is wanting a PARDON on HI... 3 hr Guest 19
Huddle House (Jul '12) 17 hr Your opinion 22
Steve Scott 17 hr Observer 33
Ed Goodwin !!?? Did you hear 19 hr Teresa 19

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance