watcha gon do

AOL

#1 Dec 4, 2008
I think Nikki is the biggest hoe bag in Poplar Bluff. She is such a nasty skank and I hope that every guy that has slept with this girl goes and gets tested for avery STD that you can get cause chances are,you've got somthin, She spreads her legs for anything that has a dick.So girls beware of this slut!!!!!
NoWay

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 5, 2008
watcha gon do wrote:
I think Nikki is the biggest hoe bag in Poplar Bluff. She is such a nasty skank and I hope that every guy that has slept with this girl goes and gets tested for avery STD that you can get cause chances are,you've got somthin, She spreads her legs for anything that has a dick.So girls beware of this slut!!!!!
Sorry gottta disaggre she the second biggest hoe bag in town. Sharon Goodman(or what ever it is now) has gotta be the biggest. Cant argue with the facts, married 7 times, baby by another at only 30,and affiar after affiar, wow you workin hard gurl. That must be why you and Nikki defend each other on this site? I guess great minds think alike?
Big Fan of hers

United States

#3 Dec 5, 2008
I must say that I agree that Nikki takes the cake! She not only tries to sleep with everyone's man, she then thinks she has the right to try and fight their girlfriends! And if anyone has seen her fight, they know she is all talk. Nikki, I know you read all of these posts, so stay away from other women's men!
Mike Rotch

AOL

#4 Dec 5, 2008
watcha gon do wrote:
lol-She didn't give you any,huh?{loser}
no thanks

AOL

#5 Dec 5, 2008
I'm a female and I only like my husband! I'm just warning all the women about this hoe (like they don't already know) Your defending her so you probably fucked the slut, hope you used a condom.
agree

Hensley, AR

#6 Dec 6, 2008
i agree sharon takes #1!!
Agree with agree

Campbell, MO

#7 Aug 21, 2009
Sharon sooo takes number one on the affair after afair and being the biggest hoe in southeast missouri other than michelle eubanks...and I hope that whoever they're with now they wear a condom!!!!
Good grief

Orange, TX

#8 Aug 21, 2009
Why do people have to come on here bashing Nikki. If she messed with your man then you need to hold HIM responsible! Seriously.... grow up children.
silent majority

Qulin, MO

#9 Aug 21, 2009
most of the younger girls from TR are makin their way to the top! watch out nikki and sharon, you might be out "done" lol
so true

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Aug 21, 2009
yes sharon is a huge hoe bag.. she has stds and she is gross!

United States

#11 Oct 21, 2009
Nikkis been a skank since 6th grade anyone who went 2 school with her should know this
nothing

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 21, 2009
ANyone got her #
Chiko

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Oct 21, 2009
Finger lickin good...
ashley is

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Nov 29, 2009
Noo waaayyy, ashley alcorn is the biggest hoe in southeast mo, ashley taught nikki abuot sex in the 6th grade
Reio

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Nov 30, 2009
Is she related to Myling?
Why

United States

#17 Mar 5, 2010
If Nikki is so happily engaged now, why is she always all over other guys at TRCC and running around with Bluff guys when her fiance is in Dexter?
Big H

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Mar 6, 2010
Shes hot and I want to make sweet love to her
question

United States

#19 Mar 11, 2010
Big H wrote:
Shes hot and I want to make sweet love to her
Were you drunk when you saw her? I think the only time someone told her she was hot was when she working the pole at The Pony

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canceling my subscription to the DAR 8 min guest 9
Trent Perry 58 min KLY 9
Monique Coleman 2 hr anyone 5
Theives in poplar bluff 3 hr getsum 5
Poplar bluff police department 3 hr guest 21
AA,alcoholism. (Aug '12) 4 hr bottomsup 12
fishin pig (Nov '13) 6 hr Good food 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages